To Walk a Mile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

Victoria pushed herself up onto her knees and made her way to the end of the bed. She sat on the end of the mattress and felt a tingle shoot through her pussy which was still coming down from her previous fun.

She was closer to Ed's cock now and it looked even more intimidating. She reached out slowly and touched it with the fingertips of her right hand. She couldn't stop herself from moaning as she felt the hot skin's silky smooth texture. For just a second her mind flashed to an image of a powerful, dangerous snake and shivers ran down her spine. She wrapped her graceful fingers around his girth and was shocked to discover her fingers barely met. She felt him throbbing in her hand and soon she realized she couldn't close her hand around it.

"Oh god Edward! You're so big! How? How could this possibly fit?" she said breathlessly as she brought her left hand into play and stroked his length. She was mesmerized by what she was holding and fondling in her hands.

"Victoria, that feels very nice!" he sighed.

She looked up at his face in surprise and saw he really seemed to be enjoying her touch. Emboldened by his obvious approval she stroked him from the head to his heavy balls which she cupped in the fingers of her left hand.

"Oh, that's good!" Ed groaned.

Victoria was beginning to tingle in her special place once more and feeling his heavy cock in her hands was making her feel so very wicked! She'd never handled a man like this before! She suddenly needed to have him inside her, but his size!

"Edward... I- I want you to make love to me... but I'm afraid."

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. We can stop at any time," Ed assured her. She nodded. "Do you have any personal lube?" he asked.

From the shocked look on her face Ed saw the answer was no.

"What- why would I need that?" she gasped then looked once more at what she was still holding. "Oh!"

"We'll take it really slow. You can say stop at any time and I will," he said gently and she smiled at him. He took her hands which released his member reluctantly and he pulled her to her feet.

They were standing before each other, naked. Ed pulled Victoria's body against his and his cock slid between her thighs, pressing hard against her wet pussy. He felt her heat against him and from her gasp she felt his. He kneaded her ass in his hands and she moaned as she clung to him and shivered from the sparks shooting through her.

Ed moved his mouth to hers and she kissed him hungrily, her arms wrapping around his neck as she rubbed her pussy up and down his hard shaft.

Victoria's mind felt like it was whirling away as she acted on instinct. She'd never been so bold before but Edward's strength and calm freed her from her inhibitions. His hunger for her matched hers and she knew she had to have him, he would be hers and hers alone! She knew it would be difficult to separate him from the other women but she couldn't share him! She needed him to be hers. She would find a way!

Passions overwhelming her, she thrust her tongue into his mouth and he sucked on it strongly.

He suddenly pulled back and laid her back against the mattress and knelt on the bed to pull her further up. Then he pushed her knees up to her chest which raised her ass off of the bed. She gasped as he ran his hot flesh up and down across her wetness.

"Oh! Oh! Edward! Yes! Take me! Oh yes!" she gasped.

Then she felt it.

The thick head pushed into her body and she stopped breathing. He was- he was so- big. He seemed to be waiting then he pushed in another inch. The breath she'd been holding rushed out and the intruder slid in another two. She bit her lip to keep from crying out. She was coming apart. She was turning inside out. She wanted to scream and push him away as he'd promised to take it slow. Then she needed him deep now as he was going too slow!

When he pulled his fat cock from her body she could no longer contain her cries.

"NO! NO! IN! DON'T TAKE IT OUT!" she wailed and wrapped her legs around him to pull him deeper.

She was able to get half of his cock buried inside her before he managed to grab her hips to stop himself from driving in deeper. Her legs tugged but his strength would not be denied. She shook and trembled under him as he struggled to keep from crushing her under his large body.

Ed gasped for breath as he balanced on his head and knees arching his body over hers. When Victoria had yanked him deeper with her legs he felt himself going too deep too fast and knew she'd be hurt so he had to quickly move his hands from bracing himself against the mattress to her hips to stop his descent. This meant balancing on his head next to her neck.

He pulled his hips back against her straining legs and she began to whine with need. He eased his pushing against her hips and his cock sunk an inch further inside. He stopped her once more.

"Edward! So big! You're splitting me apart! Too full!" she muttered even as she tried to pull him deeper.

He pushed and drew himself out to the head.

"NO! NO! FUCK ME!" Victoria howled as she strained to pull him deeper. He drove forward once more and went an additional two inches deep as she wiggled her hips roughly and one of his hands slipped.

Victoria's eyes flew wide as the sensation of fullness and the ache of him spreading her walls wide overwhelmed her. She knew she still didn't have it all yet but she was sure she would tear in two if she tried to take more. She was panting shallowly as that seemed to ease the deep ache she was beginning to feel.

How did the other women take him? It wasn't fair! She wanted him! She needed him! She would have all of him! She felt him bracing his hands on her hips to push himself free once more and she relaxed her legs to let him do it. God! The emptiness of her body when he pulled himself out made her want to cry but she bit her tongue to distract herself.

Once he was out to the head once more she trembled as it felt like such a tease. The vacuum he'd left behind needed to be filled and this time he was going all the way inside. She slid her hands down his powerful arms and caressed his hands. The skin on her hips was slick with a thin layer of perspiration. She waited until he relaxed then she tugged his hands outwards as she squeezed her heels against his ass with all her might.

Ed was caught off guard by her move and his pelvis dropped to slam against her rising one.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIEEEEEEE!" Victoria screamed and clung to Ed to keep him from moving. It was too much! She was in heaven! His body was rocking against her clit as the head of his cock was pushing against her cervix. That wasn't the most comfortable of sensations but her clit was doing its own screams of joy. She felt her body flush with heat and tremors began rushing through her. Something was building very rapidly and it was all she could do to hold still as her hips automatically began to roll and rock against Ed's body, grinding her clit against him.

Ed was surprised by her move but there was little he could do as she held on to him so tight. He moved his hands up to lift himself up a bit to reduce the pressure on her chest. She clung tighter and rubbed her tits against his chest as her pelvis ground against his. Ed was getting close and the velvety smooth heat gripping his entire cock felt too good! Her gyrations were adding to his pleasure and he took her mouth in a fierce kiss.

"MMMMMmmmfffff!" she moaned into his mouth as her pleasure spiked.

His hips began to rock as well and soon he had a shallow thrust happening with a bump against her clit with every down stroke.

"Uhhh! Oh! Uhhh! Fahhh! Oh! Guhh!" She blurted sounds with every impact and her trembling grew stronger.

Ed's hips sped up as his release reached the apex and the sound of wet skin slapping together filled the room.

"There! I'm there! Oh! EEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!" Victoria squealed as her body spasmed and shook through an almost violent orgasm.

Ed slammed his hips home one final time and he fired his cum deep inside in surge after surge.

The heat filling her up made her eyes roll back as her body was wracked with too much sensation.

The waves of bliss washed over her for what seemed like an eternity. When Victoria's mind drifted back to her body she felt such a glow of inner peace tears came to her eyes and rolled slowly down her cheeks. A large finger gently caught one of the tears.

"Hey? Why are you crying? Did I make you unhappy? Did I hurt you?" Ed asked with concern.

She turned her face to look at him. Her beautiful yellow hair spread out in a halo around her head and her cheeks were pink with a flush. She smiled and shook her head.

"No Edward. I'm... so very happy! I can't contain it so it leaks out. You've made me so happy," she sighed and a smile came to his face. This was quickly replaced with another concerned look.

"You went too quickly. I'm too big to take that fast. You need to work your way up slowly. I didn't want to hurt you!"

Beneath the incredible tingles she was floating in she noticed a deep, deep ache and realized this would probably be very uncomfortable later. So be it. She wouldn't have changed anything. "I know. It was my fault, Edward. I was too impatient to have it all. It was... amazing!"

"It was pretty amazing for me too!" he said, his smile returning. "I-"

The phone next to the bed began to ring. Ed looked at the surprised look on Victoria's blissed out face. He reached over and picked up the handset for her and she moved it to her ear. Ed was too close not to hear both sides of the conversation.

"Hello?"

"Victoria?" It was a man's voice with a British accent.

"Daddy?" she gasped in surprise, reverting to her childhood responses instantly.

"Yes, darling. We- we spoke with your barrister today. She informed us of what that man did to you. Is it- is it true?"

A sob leaked out and Victoria held her hand over her mouth. When she could she spoke again. "Yes."

There was a muffled gasp at the other end as emotions overflowed. Ed picked up the sound of a woman crying in the background. He was embarrassed to be listening in on this very personal call so he made to leave. Victoria quickly reached out and grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Daddy?"

The man's voice came back but it was deeper now and trembling. "Darling, I'm booking a flight for you. It leaves at 9PM your time tonight. Pack your things and be on that flight. You're coming home. We'll take care of this. We'll take care of you. Your daughters need their mother. We're so sorry we treated you that way. We were bloody idiots! Please forgive us and come home!"

Victoria burst into tears and clung to Ed as her emotions imploded. It was all too much. She dropped the handset.

"Hello? Victoria dear?" came from the speaker.

Ed picked up the phone and held it to his ear as he looked at the weeping woman. She nodded to him and put her hands over her face as she cried.

"Hello?" he said.

"Who is this?" was the terse reply.

"My name is Ed Walters, sir. I'm a friend of Victoria's. She's crying too hard to speak right now but I'll make sure she's on that plane tonight."

"You were listening?" the voice sounded indignant.

"Yes, I'm terribly sorry for my intrusion but Victoria went through some pretty awful treatment from Judge Rutledge. He hurt her pretty bad. She needs her mom and dad and she needs her daughters so I'll get her packed and on that plane."

"You- you know what that man did to her?" the voice was calmer now but shaky.

"Not the details, but I saw some pictures and I can see how hurt she is inside. It must have been awful for her," Ed replied and Victoria clung to him tighter as her gasps got louder.

"Thank you for looking out for her. I- we were under the impression that she was alone," the man said, his voice continuing to wobble.

"Yes, everyone she knew here abandoned her but the ladies in this neighborhood and I welcomed her into our family. Victoria's good people. She didn't deserve that," Ed said with a frown.

He heard a choking sound from the other end of the phone and the sound was muffled. Ed looked at Victoria whose tears were finally slowing.

The speaker cleared and a woman's voice came on. "Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Victoria's mom?"

"Yes, who are you?" she returned.

"Ed Walters. A friend of Victoria."

"Thank you for being there for our little girl. You will send her home to us?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Victoria desperately pulled the phone from Ed's hand and held it to her ear. "Mommy?"

The two women burst into tears again and tried to speak but it was no good. Ed heard her father get back on the phone. "Edward?"

He took the phone from Victoria's limp fingers. "Yes, sir."

"Flight BA #356 departing at 9PM. Please make sure she's on that flight."

"I will, sir."

"Good lad. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Ed's cell buzzed, yanking him back from his memories of that day. He glanced at the screen and saw a text from Gwyneth asking him to get back to the office ASAP. He frowned. It was Friday afternoon. He was worried that she might tell him he had a big job to do which would threaten his weekend off. He tapped out he was on his way.

Ed looked at the tidy room. Like all of the other rooms in the house it was too neat. You'd never know someone actually lived in the house. But then, these days no one did.

Once he'd taken Victoria to the airport that night she'd left him with a key to her house and he promised to watch over the place until her return. That had been months ago and when last they'd spoken on the phone she'd told him that she was seeing a psychiatrist to get over her trauma. The family was knitting back together and she was healing. She had no idea when she would return but at least she sounded happy. The tension and desperation in her voice was fading.

Ed locked up the house and made his way back to the office. He sighed. Life goes on it seems.

Chapter 2

Sunday night found Ed at the top of a short ladder with the sound of laughing kids playing in the backyard behind him. He'd enjoyed his two days off, there hadn't been a crisis at the office after all, and this was the only work he'd been faced with. He was at Stephanie's home installing a new motion sensor spot light by the rear patio door. The old one had given up the ghost and installing a new one was a job of only a few minutes. With dusk approaching Ed just had enough light to get the job done without having to wear a headlight.

When Stephanie called to ask him if he could help her with it he'd gladly agreed. He'd picked up two of the units as Carolyn's home was built at the same time Stephanie's was and the two buildings were identical in all aspects, aside from décor.

Both homes were a reflection of the women who lived in them. Stephanie's choice in furnishings was clean lines and contemporary design with playful accents. Delightful on the eyes, soothing to the soul plus the gift of laughter. Much like the woman, Ed thought.

Carolyn's anthropologist background made her choice of décor lean towards a more Bohemian style. The artifacts and textiles she'd collected in her field days accented her more traditional and maybe a little ornate furniture. Always something interesting to look at to stimulate your mind no matter where you cast your eyes in her home. Which made sense to Ed because the woman was so smart!

Ed heard a loud crashing noise in the kitchen and he leapt down from the ladder to rush inside. He found Stephanie sitting on the floor of the kitchen with her back against the island and her face in her hands. She was crying hard in deep sobs. Scattered next to her on the floor was a tray and the sandwiches and salad she'd prepared for a light dinner on a hot night. The handset for the kitchen phone was also on the floor.

He knelt beside her as the kids gathered in the doorway.

"Stephanie? What happened? What's wrong?" he asked with concern.

"They're dead!" she managed to gasp through her tears.

Ed's eyes widened. "Who's dead?"

"M-m-momma and P-p-papa." Her cries got louder. He glanced at the phone handset. She must have taken the call while preparing dinner.

Ed turned his face to her kids but they weren't crying. Did they not know their grandparents? "Could you guys clean this up? I'll order pizza in a minute," he said to them. William, her oldest, nodded and got the three others to help him collect the spilled food and put it in the trash. They glanced at their mother as they worked.

While they took care of the mess, Ed lifted Stephanie in his arms and carried her to the living room. He set her down on the sofa and sat next to her. Her second oldest child brought her a box of tissues.

"Thank you Katey. Could you give us a minute alone?" Ed asked gently and the girl nodded. She collected her siblings and led them back into the kitchen.

Ed took Stephanie's hands and gently pulled them away from her face leaving them clasped in her lap. He wasn't able to read all the expressions on her face but sadness was definitely involved. He dabbed away her tears with a tissue as she looked at him. She had the loveliest blue eyes which were now glassy with tears.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

She nodded and took his hands in hers.

"I- I got a call. M-muh-my parent's lawyer. He found me... to tell me they died. House fire," she gasped out.

Ed looked into her eyes with compassion. "I'm so sorry for your loss."

She nodded jerkily and clung tighter to his hands. "He- he said I needed to come back. To hear the will. The reading of the will." Her sniffles were starting up again.

"What do you need Stephanie? Tell me," he said.

"Could- could you go with me?" she asked in a little girl voice as she looked at him, her eyes pleading.

"Of course," he said without hesitation. He would speak with Mr. Drakos and arrange a few days off. "When do we leave? How much time will you need?"

"T-tomorrow." She struggled to swallow. "No more than three, four days," she sighed and he could see she was already beginning to relax, now that she knew she wouldn't have to face this alone.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Kansas."

-=-

Ed sat back in the passenger seat of the rental car and tried to distract himself from the seemingly endless flat expanse surrounding him.

"Are you ok Ed?" Stephanie asked as she drove. She'd insisted on driving as it calmed her nerves.

His head jerked over to look at her and he realized how wound up he was becoming.

"Sorry. It's just... so empty," he smiled weakly.

"Your stomach?" she asked misinterpreting him.

"No, out there. The land... it's so empty and flat!" Ed struggled to keep his eyes off the window. He'd tried focusing on the horizon, the lines on the road ahead, and the surprisingly few other cars but the landscape changed so slowly he was finding it disorientating. He knew they were driving fast but the scenery seemed to be moving by in slow motion. It hadn't been bad at all when they'd driven out of Kansas City then through Topeka and Junction City but with over two hours into the drive Ed's hungry mind was starving for input.

Stephanie grinned at her passenger but her smile faded as she finally picked up on his distress. She'd heard of people with a phobia of open spaces and Kansas was certainly a good example of that. She looked at him again. He didn't seem frightened.

"What is it? What can I do?" she asked. She had no idea what was wrong with the big man.

"I need something to distract me."

She thought for a moment and squeaked when she got an idea. "OH! In the backseat, the bag. There's a jumbo book of word puzzles. Word search, word jumbles, crosswords. I got it for the flight here but I fell asleep against your arm instead." Stephanie explained and recalled how warm and comforting he'd felt as she leaned against him.