All Comments on 'To Wear the Horns: A Cuckold Family Pt. 03'

by MamasChastityBoy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

Yep, please give us that atlas if you've already started working on it. Doubt it will have the same impact as a full story, but could serve as a good taster between chapters.

Oh, and you forgot to prefix this chapter with 'Ch: 03' (your earlier efforts were both titled in this manner) which may cause the chapter to be listed out of sync with the others on your profile page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more, longer and harder

Always glad to see a new writer. Do NOT listen to haters. The most read stories have lots of negative comments.

Writer longer chapters. Period. Short stories usually fail to provided the character's motivations, weaknesses, etc. They go from being absolute virgins to yelling every obscenity in the world in two short paragraphs???? Silkstockinglover is a great writer (no, not me) who does cuckold, gay, lesbian, interracial, etc. He is prolific and gets lots of readers and good scores.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

This is easily the hottest story I've ever read, it's got everything! Chapter 2 was the best but the cuckold stuff in this one really got me going too. Would love to hear or similar stories but also updates on Billy and Shawndy. More unshaven women would be really hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More pls

Most of all some feminization would make this even hotter.

tensunny09tensunny09over 7 years ago

I would love it if the lifestyle continues to spread, faster and faster, perhaps to a point where cheap cages start to appear in big supermarkets, "chastity shops" pop up where men can get a custom fitted stainless steel cage, and more and more people become huge fans of a cuckold and male chastity lifestyle.

I would also love to see more about that frightening German woman and in particular about her son.. Even the full toilet thing sounds hot in the context of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Stuff

Great addition, but i agree with the others that it is't long enough, you need longer to explore the stories.

Also really enjoyed the punishment opening, a great follow on that really fitted the story. Maybe some Feminisation?

Anyway, great stuff, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

just another black off of a no good black man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Super story

Ignore the trolls, this was a reasonable story, lets have some more!

CockedCapCockedCapalmost 2 years ago

Way overdue for an update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why ? There are only three parts to this GREAT STORY? seriously I need more I was left wanting much more, I hope you write again :c

MamasChastityBoyMamasChastityBoyover 1 year agoAuthor

Well, its nice to know people are still enjoying this after all this time! I've been meaning to get back to it so stay tuned.

KMC15KMC1511 months ago

Hi, I loved this story, it served as an inspiration for me to create my own book (I've been writing for over 7 months now). I know it sounds like I'm overreacting, but I'm really grateful for you and I'm really looking forward to a sequel, thank you.

KMC15KMC1511 months ago

Hi, I loved this story, it served as an inspiration for me to create my own book (I've been writing for over 7 months now). I know it sounds like I'm overreacting, but I'm really grateful for you and I'm really looking forward to a sequel, thank you.

DominadoraXsDominadoraXs2 months ago

That was great to read. Love the combination of kinks, femdom, watersports, forced-bi and, perhaps most of all the facesitting by those big curvy asses, the oral worshipping of those used and filled holes and the drinking of the fresh champagne of those strict Goddesses. That was so tantalising and got me really thirsty.

Maybe, in a sequel or a new storyline, there could be some forced-bi from that bbc of Alex. Ramming and stretching the holes of those cockolds. Maybe some fisting of those tretched asses which may lead to losing controls of those cockolds bladders and makes them unwillingly shower them selves in their piss. There could also be some degradation by the bull in nog giving the hot stream of bull-com that they so desperately want but they are suddenly filled up by a lot more other warm fluids. Those watersports scenes make is so much extra hot and heavy.

Cant wait if there will be a sequel. And if not maybe somebody can send me a link in the dm for similar stories like this one.

Thanks for sharing this hot stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous