Today's Special Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, God, was I really doing this?

"It's okay." Diego stopped once we were on the sidewalk. He switched the hand that was holding mine and put his other arm behind me, rubbing that spot between my shoulder blades where my mother had always said was a universal calming spot. "Take a deep breath."

While the soothing motions had always worked when she did it, I had never fully believed her. I thought it was just something moms did to reassure their children. Yet, it did help now.

I clutched Diego's hand but with less intensity, inhaling through my nose, exhaling through my mouth. His cologne—a warm and spicy mix that reminded me of cinnamon and vanilla—made me lean toward him for a moment, which only intensified the spinning in my head. I nodded after I finally felt I wasn't going to hyperventilate, and then we were on the move.

The texture of the ground underfoot changed from the even sidewalk to something less steady that crunched like gravel, though it didn't feel loose like on a road. The slight stench of garbage in the air grew stronger the further we walked, and I wondered if we were in an alley. Then it was only a few more feet before we stopped again and I heard a squeaking sound.

Diego moved behind me, his hand on my back guiding me onward. "Just a small step up then walk forward three paces. You're doing great, Nina."

I heard a door close behind us with another squeak, but like metal, not wood. The ground was smooth now under the soles of my high heels. And an industrial cleanser scent I couldn't place told me we weren't somewhere residential. Even though I hadn't wanted to know my location, I couldn't help listening for telltale signs. But it was strangely silent.

When we proceeded, his hand slid from my back to my other arm at times as though we were moving around objects and he didn't want me to run into them. Especially another door that he must have pushed open and held until I was through because there had been a louder, repetitive squeaking that slowly ceased somewhere behind us, making me think of a swinging door in a restaurant.

I could hear another voice now. No, two. Both male. And I smelled a strong scent of lavender with an undertone of fire. Candles. I smiled at that. It was a surprisingly nice touch.

The other voices grew louder, closer. Diego paused and released me. "Guys, this is Nina."

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Tony," said a voice on my left. Though still larger than mine, two smaller and roughened palms enclosed my right hand, holding it for a long moment before releasing me. He had an accent that made me think of "The Godfather," which was befitting of his name.

"Hi, Tony." I turned toward his voice, surprised that I wasn't shaking. Stuttering.

"And I'm Gabe," said a voice on my right. This guy sounded younger than either Diego or Tony, and there was no inflection to indicate what his heritage might be. For all I knew, he was just a white Midwesterner, like me.

Once more, I turned in the direction of the voice and greeted the speaker when his hands took mine, held them, released them. His had been smoother, and they dwarfed mine as Diego's did.

"Probably a good time to get the rules out of the way," Diego said. "We've read your requests and promise not to go beyond your boundaries. If at any time you're in pain and you can't speak, hold up your hand in a fist. And last but not least, we'll all use condoms."

I offered a nervous smile. "Thank you."

"Of course," Gabe answered, so I assumed it was his hand patting my shoulder.

"Do you want to take the blindfold off, Nina?" Tony asked on my left.

My head kept turning in whichever direction there was sound. Was it possible to get dizzy if your eyes were closed? The temptation to see these men was there, but my trepidation won out. "No, I'll keep it on for now. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely. This is your fantasy," Tony said.

"What about your fantasies? All of you?"

"We are here for you, Nina," Gabe said, drawing me back to the right yet again. "Our fantasy is to share a lovely woman in the ways that you have described in your fantasy."

"But we want you to be comfortable," Tony added on my left. "At all times."

"Take another deep breath," Diego whispered from behind me.

I gasped at the heat of his mouth so close to my ear, but I obeyed. It didn't take a genius to know he was the one in charge. At least in this setting. And that thrilled me, for some reason.

He stroked the back of his fingers down my left cheek. "I'm going to kiss you."

I went to lean into his touch, but he turned my chin to the right. Then his lips pressed to mine. Warm, full, and slightly wet, they brushed tenderly. My back was to him, and he held my chin still so I couldn't move. His other hand lightly massaged my left shoulder while he deepened the kiss. He tasted of chocolate, of all things. Rich and sweet.

Another hand covered the left side of my face then a thumb caressed the slight rise of my cheekbone. The skin was rough. It had to be Tony.

"You are beautiful," Tony said at my left ear, the light brushes over my left nipple an indication where specifically his comment was directed.

I let out a whimper, leaning back further to meet Diego's firm chest. Then I moaned as a hand pressed between my legs. Yet another hand—Gabe's, I assumed—fully cupped my right breast, squeezing in time with a hand that pressed harder below, pushing the material of my skirt and panties into my freshly shaved pussy.

My body began rocking, my brain acknowledging that I had six hands on my body. And that Diego was sporting a hard-on when my ass pressed back.

Gabe's hands were firm but gentle, pinching my nipple at the same time that two of his fingers rubbed back and forth below after I'd managed to spread my legs a little more.

Diego's left arm wrapped around the front of my shoulders, cuddling me to him. His tongue pressed at my lips until I opened, then it was gliding inside. Teasing my tongue into a dance. He was slowly rocking forward now, too, subtly grinding against me.

Tony still played with my left breast, but his right hand on my cheek had gone to the southern one, squeezing my ass in time with his left hand in between Diego's dry humping.

I was torn about which way to move now. The sensation of so much attention at once in so many places was distracting. I mewled in frustration.

"You can touch us," Diego said, giving me a chance to breathe.

I hadn't realized my hands still hung at my sides. Though his arm trapped my left bicep in his hold, there was some range of movement by bending my elbow. My hand found a head down by my pelvis. Gabe. My fingers touched then slid into his thick and wavy locks. Then I was gripping said locks, gasping while he pressed his mouth to my pussy through the fabric of my clothes. My knees buckled, and I grasped at the air with my right hand for something else to hold onto.

Gabe released my right breast and laced his fingers through mine, clenching and releasing in time with the movement of his jaw as though there were no barriers between what he wanted to eat.

Tony's hand skated along the back of my thigh over my skirt then up again under the hem where he took purchase of my ass through my panties. He growled in my ear, "God, you are so fucking sexy."

"Yes, she is." Diego pulled my head back to his shoulder, his fingers still gripping my chin. "And she tastes divine."

I shivered when his lips found purchase on my neck. His other hand snaked down the front of my top to fondle my right breast, the attached arm still holding me in his embrace.

Tony abandoned my ass and tit, opting to walk around our small tangle of bodies to press his mouth to mine. His lips were drier. Thinner. Firmer. He licked my lips.

I gasped at the squeeze on my left breast, which allowed him to insert his tongue. Tony tasted of cherry candy, which competed with his almost cloyingly musky cologne in my nose. He pinched my mouth—thumb on one side, fingers on the other—and held my jaw open, making me cry out. It wasn't altogether unpleasant, just a little more forceful than I had anticipated.

Behind me, Diego was feasting on my shoulder...and rubbing harder against my ass. The evidence of his arousal had my inner muscles clenching. He bit my neck then laved his tongue over the spot, making me squeal and writhe. My cry was lost, though, to Tony's moan as he deepened his kiss. To Gabe's groan and his mumble that he could smell my essence...that it was making him hard.

I don't know if Diego signaled to the others or if it was a joint decision, but suddenly, I was left wobbling on my own two legs. Reaching out. Whimpering.

"Shh," they whispered together, the sound drawn out like a hiss...in stereo.

And then, I was being lifted up. Set on what felt like a table. My legs were parted, dangling over the edge, and someone held my face in both hands before he kissed me. It had to be Gabe. His hands were larger and smoother, his fingers thinner. His soft lips pecked lightly, his teeth gently nibbling on my lower lip. My tongue tasted peppermint, and he smelled like a sunny day at the beach. Both of which made me smile and return his kiss.

Over my shoulders, two hands slid inside my top and bra to cup my breasts, the rough thumbs stroking over my nipples. My neck extended at the wonderful feelings swirling inside me. I cooed and met resistance, the back of my head hitting Tony's chest.

Gabe moved with me, continuing to kiss me languidly, his warm fingers spreading out on my cheeks.

I remembered Diego's words and raised shaking hands to grip Gabe's hair with one, holding his mouth to mine, while also cupping the back of Tony's neck as he assaulted my breasts. I hugged my legs around Gabe's hips, trying to arch up and rub against him. To get a little relief from the tension that had slowly been building ever since...well, since I'd taken my bath last night.

Without a word, I was released. Someone from behind—Tony?—pulled my shirt out of the waistband of my skirt and slipped it over my head. Cooler air hit my chest, and my hands automatically went to my breasts, my back undulating with the shivers that raced up it.

"That's our job," Gabe laughed. He pushed my hands away. My bra went slack, and then he kneaded my bared flesh. Licked it.

I whimpered at the combination of smooth hands and coarse tongue my skin. "God, that feels so good."

"I bet it does, baby," Tony whispered in my ear. "You have beautiful breasts."

I heard the clinking of a belt being unbuckled, the grating teeth of a zipper being lowered, and then a soft plop as one of the guys seemed to lose their pants. Gabe was still manipulating my breasts when Tony helped me recline. The hardness of the table was only slightly uncomfortable under my back and head. Then I was being turned. My legs still hung over the edge, but now so did my head on the other side, though a large hand supported my neck.

I'd barely had time to think why I was in this position before I felt a cockhead brush along my mouth. My tongue darted out to wet my lips, catching the salty taste of precum. Without needing to be told, I opened wide and sighed at the feeling of pliable skin then hardness being pressed inside.

"Good girl, Nina," Diego said, his voice sounding strained.

A whimper escaped around the increasing fullness in my mouth. Behind my mask and blindfold, I closed my eyes. Not that I could see anything otherwise, but the act allowed me to breathe more evenly. So did the feeling of muscle and flesh-covered bone in my hands when I reached back to grasp Diego's naked hips. My fingers alternated between stroking and clawing as he slid further into my mouth then pulled back. In and out. Deeper each time. Growing harder...longer.

His balls tapped my nose. The scent of his cologne grew stronger in my head. He must have sprinkled it on his nether region.

I gripped him harder. Swallowed. Listened to him roar. Felt him grind his hips, his hands tangling in my loose hair. Yet, he didn't change his momentum.

It was while he was fucking my mouth at such a leisurely pace that I realized only one of my breasts was still being worshipped. My skirt was flipped up, and cool air suddenly hit me below. Rough fingertips swept the insides of my thighs, making my hips jerk.

Tony continued a path straight to my pussy and pulled my panties aside before moving his fingers lightly over my swollen and damp flesh.

I cried out, the sound cutting off when Diego reinserted his cock. But it didn't stop the shudders that traveled up my body straight to my fingertips that fluttered over his hips.

Diego paused inside me, his other hand caressing my cheek and neck, the front of his thigh pressing against my forehead. I attempted another swallow around his cock, and his breathing became ragged.

"Fuck, baby, you're burning up," Tony groaned. His fingers pressed harder along my pussy, finally slipping between my folds. But once buried in my heat, he continued his casual motions there.

I both loved and hated his teasing touches. I wanted more. Needed more. Release was right—

His thumb barely touched my clit.

My whole body arched and froze. My scream lodged somewhere beyond the tip of the dick buried in my throat. I scratched Diego's hips with my nails. Small ripples of pleasure rolled through me, and slobber spilled out of my lips as he pulled out.

With my mouth now empty, my verbal release was free to escape, though it was more like babbling than anything else because Tony continued to circle his fingers over my clit despite my legs clamped tight around him.

Gabe bit my nipple at the same time that my other nipple was pinched between fingers and a thumb. His or someone else's, I wasn't sure, but the combination caused an instant reaction. My body thrashed as though an electrical switch had been thrown.

Multiple hands moved over every part of my body, prolonging my orgasm.

I hadn't even recovered before two fingers pressed up inside me. I struggled to suck in air, squeezing my eyes tighter. Especially when I felt a mouth covering my clit, a tongue licking at it before lips sucked and released. Then he started over, alternating between tongue and lips teasing me.

A thumb brushed across my mouth, and I managed to gulp down some oxygen before Diego's cock pushed inside again. Gabe still played with my breasts. And Tony thrust away with his fingers until I came a second time.

I was given some respite after that one. Diego held my head until my chest was no longer heaving before he switched with one of the other guys, their hands replacing his, adjusting my neck. The cock that pressed at my lips this time was shorter and thicker, stretching my lips almost painfully. It had a musky scent, and I immediately thought of Tony, not only because he had smaller hands.

Thus began another round of sucking a cock upside down while someone ate my pussy and the third guy paid homage to my breasts with his mouth and fingers.

They switched once more so I had Gabe's cock—which was longer than Tony's but not Diego's, the thinnest of the three, and smelled sun-beachy—down my throat. Diego was below, based on his encouragements between his teasing motions, and Tony kept dragging his palms over my chest, pressing and rubbing in circles. By my fourth orgasm, my face had grown hot and wet with tears.

Strong arms turned me lengthwise on the table. My ass was dragged to the edge, and my skirt and panties were pulled off. At least my head was no longer hanging over.

Someone grunted, a tongue twirled around my left nipple, and an arm draped across my belly.

"Doing okay, Nina?" Tony asked, his rough fingers stroking my forehead.

I let out a shuddering breath then mumbled, "Yeah."

"Okay, open up for round three," he said before his cock pressed at my mouth. "Raise your hand."

I obliged, and he put my left fingers around his cock then wrapped his calloused hand over mine. Together, we stroked after he put the tip between my lips so I could suck him, too. We moaned in tandem. I had just taken him deeper when my legs were parted. There was a light, grazing sensation just barely over my mound, and my hips arched involuntarily.

"Good girl," Diego said. His hands captured my thighs on the outside, holding them up. Then ever so slowly, his cock pressed against my pussy, broke through the barrier of my outer and inner lips, and entered me.

Oh, God! He was so thick. So hard. If this was as far as this night went, it had been worth it. My body quickly adjusted to the invasion, my copious fluids easing the way.

When he was balls-deep, Diego paused. He dragged my thighs up and down his legs for a moment, the hair on his tickling my smoother skin. His fingers dug into my muscles. Then he thrust forward hard before slowly withdrawing and starting the process over.

I whimpered around Tony's cock in my mouth, my fist bumping between my lips and his balls with each of my strokes. His hands went behind my head, alternating between keeping it still and moving it further down his erection, which had grown another inch but not much more.

Down south, Diego was moving faster. Grunting softly.

Gabe got into it, too, and relocated his hand from my right breast down to finger my clit.

I sucked Tony hard upon my release, making him groan and shove further into my mouth, muting my cries with his groin practically smothering my face. I was still shaking, but Gabe took my other hand and placed it around his cock. Only then did Tony withdraw. I kept hold of him, stroking both cocks now, sucking on Gabe's. All while Diego continued to thrust within my spasming channel.

It was several minutes later that I felt a sudden emptiness between my legs and my mouth. That my fingers were gently pried away from the stiff rods I'd gotten used to jerking. And then I was being flipped over onto my stomach and laid out across the shorter width of the table.

My feet touched the floor, and I realized I still had my heels on. Tony's hand pressed against my upper back, smashing my breasts on the cool tabletop. Someone else brought my arms above me across the table at the same time that Tony wrapped my hair around his hand and gently pulled back, bringing my chin and head up.

Although I had checked the box, the timing of the smack on both ass cheeks took me by surprise. The moment I cried out, a thin cock was placed into my mouth. Gabe. Tony's short, thick cock pressed into me from behind. The way he stretched me felt good, though I knew he wouldn't be able to touch me as deep as Diego had. Regardless, my legs trembled, and my knees buckled. I was glad the table was there to support me.

While I was fucked from both ends, I wondered how this all looked: Tony alternating between stroking and striking my ass, his other hand loosely gripping my hair. Up top with Gabe continuing to massage my upper back, my right hand pumping his cock. My left hand bracing myself on his hip as I bobbed my head, trying not to gag. I suddenly wanted to be a fly on the wall...or at least an observer. Though, I was glad I'd opted not to allow photo or video evidence of the rendezvous.

I came silently, though my eyes grew wide and Gabe held my chin down so I wouldn't bite him.

Was that five or six? Was I supposed to keep count?

My body continued to shake even though I was suddenly empty. Again. My lungs expanded painfully with the sweet oxygen I gulped down.

Like a Chinese fire drill, Tony and Gabe swapped places. This time, Tony held my hair tight at my scalp and kept my head still, his cock thrusting in and out of my mouth. And Gabe dug his fingers into my waist, his hips and balls striking my stinging ass each time he pummeled my pussy. Faster and faster, the evidence of my arousal getting louder and changing from the thick, goopy sound of mixing macaroni and cheese to sloshing water.