Today's Special Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me? I just clung to the edge of the table and held on for dear life. Gasping whenever Tony let me catch my breath after he held his groin to my face. And when my body decided it had reached its peak, I just gave up, releasing all my tension with a prolonged, muffled cry.

Eventually, they finally let me go. Slowly. Carefully. I could feel something sticky dripping down my legs.

"Such a good girl," Diego said, the sound of his voice reminding me he was still here even though he hadn't been touching me. "Have you ever squirted before, Nina?"

I swallowed; gasping after Tony kissed me. I shook my head, unable to form words.

"Congratulations, honey," Gabe said, panting himself. His hands caressed the heated skin of my ass. "Are we going upstairs for round four?"

Oh, God! There was more?

"Tony, get our clothes. Gabe, grab the condoms. Nina, do you think you can walk?" Diego helped me stand, his hands remaining on my back and my arm.

After a couple of deep inhales and exhales, I nodded, though my legs were wobbly as we crossed the room. It didn't occur to me until we went back through the swinging door that I was stark naked and probably dripping cum on my way through whatever this restaurant was. Or that all three men were sans clothes, too.

Diego wrapped his arm around my waist when he said we'd reached a stairway. He put my hand on a railing then guided me up each step until we reached the top.

I laid my head on his shoulder for a second, still trying to catch my breath.

"Almost there, sweetie. Then you can relax in comfort."

I nodded, the movement knocking the blindfold loose on the left side as my face rubbed against his arm. I caught a glimpse of his darker skin tone—the edge of a black tattoo on his bicep—confirming my impression of him. He must be Mexican or of some other Latino descent. I licked my lips at the thought of his cock in my mouth and sliding up inside of me. He was definitely a very good lover.

When I took a step, indicating I was okay to continue, he helped me down a long hallway and then turned me to my right. After a few more steps, two sets of hands helped me sit down on a bed. It felt like just a mattress with a sheet over it, but as Diego had promised, it was much better than the table.

A hand appeared in my peripheral vision on my left side. It touched the blindfold and started to pull it down. My own hand immediately went up, resting on top of the larger, masculine one. For a moment, neither of us moved.

I took a shaky breath then gently pulled both of our hands away before removing the top layer of the mask. I had half-expected a blinding, bright light. I was surprised to open my eyes to see a pale ceiling void of any light fixture. Instead, there was a dim, yellow glow all around me. And it flickered. I sniffed. More lavender candles. My eyes followed the ceiling until it ran into neutral-colored walls in three directions.

Blinking, I lowered my head and caught my first sight of who could only be Diego standing at the end of the bed. Tall with broad shoulders and muscles, his skin was the color of hazelnuts decorated with black tats on his chest and upper arms. One of which was an eagle in flight carrying an unfurled American flag in its talons, the tips of one wing reaching out past his collarbone.

My eyes immediately went to his face, noticing the same black mask I wore that covered the upper portion. His black hair was buzzed short, his face clean-shaven. His eyes—warm and brown—regarded me, his smile stretching across his face.

"Hello, Nina."

"Hi."

It was a simple word. A greeting. Short. Succinct. And yet, it came out as a deep growl with so much more meaning behind it. And he knew it, because the moment I licked my lips, his grin broadened.

My eyes trailed down his pecs and settled on his cock. Long and proud like a sword, it rose from between his toned legs. I whimpered, my pussy throbbing while I watched his large hand wrap around and tug on his member. He indicated with his other hand that I should scoot back.

"Would you like a pillow?" Tony asked on my right.

I rolled my head in that direction and saw his stocky body, slightly olive in complexion yet tanned except for his arms, which were completely covered in colorful tattoo sleeves. He looked every bit the Italian I'd presumed. He had one knee on the bed and a fluffy white pillow in his hands. Right below the latter, his average-sized cock pointed straight at me, thick like the rest of him with the head an angry purple color. I just nodded, biting my lower lip.

He arranged the pillow where my neck and shoulders would be when lying down, his dark eyes sparkling. "Better?"

I nodded again, trying not to stare at his bobbing cock that was right there beside my head. It looked so much bigger around than what I'd felt in my mouth...down below. I jumped my gaze back to his face, taking in his trimmed goatee and slicked-back, dark hair.

"Did I spank you too hard? Too much?" Gabe asked, drawing my attention to him on my left.

My eyes hit his blue ones, and I shook my head. He was the stereotypical frat boy. Ripped throughout, bare chested, sun-bleached blond hair above his mask, and a sculpted face below that made me think 'surfer dude.' His cock, too, rose toward me from where he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Drink this," Diego said, twisting the top off a bottle of water with a crack, breaking the seal.

Gabe handed me the bottle. "Don't want you to get dehydrated."

I gulped down the contents, dribbling when I was distracted by Diego removing my heels and climbing onto the end of the bed to sit upright on his knees at my feet, his flagpole waving at me.

Tony gathered the trail of water with his finger then pushed it back into my mouth.

Everyone was suddenly still. I locked my eyes on Tony's. I swirled my tongue around his digit. He licked his lips, and then his finger moved in out of my now-pursed lips. Both simulating and stimulating at the same time. I couldn't stop my hands from going to my breasts, from shoving them inward and upward. Plucking my nipples with fingers and thumbs, my eyelids fluttering.

I both heard and felt Tony's shuddered breath. Then I echoed him when he tugged his finger free.

"Lie back, baby," Gabe said, breaking the moment and taking the empty plastic container from me.

He brushed at my damp hair, tucking it behind my ear and the strap on the mask. He leaned down and kissed me as I blinked up at him. Then he adjusted his position to recline next to my head.

My eyelids flickered again but stayed closed, my head tilting back in invitation. Our tongues danced. His hand caressed my cheek and neck. My own left hand reached up and mirrored his actions, feeling the strength of his jaw under my delicate, feminine palm.

On my other side, Tony took my right hand and wrapped it around his cock. His fingers covered mine, controlling the speed and grip as we both stroked him.

When two hands—one smooth on the left, one rough on the right—cupped my breasts, I moaned long and deep, arching into their touch. They responded by teasing my nipples between fingers and thumbs, one pinching while the other rolled. Feeling the twinges building yet again, I clenched inside and brought my knees up together, my feet flat on the bed.

Gabe's hand slid further back into my hair, holding my mouth to his, deepening his kiss. My fingers instinctively closed tighter around Tony. My thumb slipped loose from under his and grazed the tip of his cock, smearing precum across the velvety surface. Each time I swept back and forth, Tony hissed.

Diego's hands skimmed along my calves, up and down. Nimbly. Deliberately.

I trembled, whimpering. He reached the back of my knees, and I squeezed them tighter.

Tony leaned down and captured my nipple between his teeth, his hand loosely circling back and forth on the underside of my breast. I gripped the back of Gabe's neck, my back bowing for a moment.

Diego didn't change the pressure, but the longer he barely touched that sensitive skin, the more resolve I lost.

Eventually, I could hold out no longer. My legs fell open, and I heard a low chuckle. Then Diego's hands continued on the insides of my thighs in the same alluring manner.

I flung my head back into the pillow with a strangled gasp at the sudden heat of breath and a flick of a tongue on my clit. At the thick, probing fingers that spread my lips and allowed Diego's tongue to slide lower.

Tony used the moment to rise up and thrust forward, the tip of his cock wedging between my lips. He held it there though I struggled at the intrusion, my tongue finding nowhere to go but up against the velvety texture. He pulled my fingers away from where I still held him and pushed deeper. A guttural groan met my ears when I tried to swallow.

On my other side, Gabe enfolded my hand around his cock before returning to massage my breast. As Tony had been doing, Gabe's free hand helped me stroke just the way he wanted me to.

A cock in my hand, in my mouth, and a mouth on my pussy, I didn't know where to focus my thoughts...my gaze. I wanted to watch them all since I could see, but the combination of sensations was just too much. My legs instinctively tried to close the more Diego played, and he tried to keep them apart with his elbows and shoulders, his fingers finding their way inside of me.

A myriad of sounds filled the room, most of them moans and muffled cries from me. There were whispers of encouragement from the guys. Their own grunts of approval. The volume increasing and decreasing depending on where they were touching me and with what intensity.

Tony had just pulled free from my mouth, allowing Gabe to turn my head toward him. Before Gabe could insert his cock between my lips, Diego lifted my ass and licked my asshole, poking at it with the tip.

With his fingers thrusting inside and his tongue teasing at the rear, I came loudly, thrashing between the three men. My hips wiggled side-to-side, unable to decide if I wanted more of his touch in the nether region or not. It felt good, but...

Gabe finally got his cock in place, silencing my cries. As the shudders started to settle, he picked up the pace.

I sucked harder on Gabe's cock and seized Tony's, feeling Diego's ministrations increase. They were all driving me mad. My body humped the air, and growls rumbled in my throat. Hands glided over my sides and abdomen, avoiding my breasts. Once more, my knees clamped down like a vise on Diego's shoulders.

"Guys?" Diego grunted.

Suddenly, I was being pressed back to the bed, my legs lifted and held up and apart with the curve of an arm under each knee.

Diego hummed against my mound, his tongue licking wildly at my release while a sole finger rubbed at my rear entrance but didn't insert. A moment later, his large hands rested on either side of my pussy, his thumbs stroking the sensitive skin between my two puckered holes.

I wiggled, slobbering around Gabe's cock and fondling Tony's balls. Tony gripped my chin, his thumb sweeping back and forth under my lower lip. I pried my eyes open and saw both Gabe and Tony staring down at me, a crooked smile on each of their faces.

The fingering down below stopped. I was wondering why when I cried long and loud at the feeling of Diego's cock dragging through my pussy before easing into me, any resistance gone with all that the guys had done to me tonight.

My muscles contracted around his throbbing erection as he gradually filled me up. The angle of both of our bodies prevented any contact with my clit, yet he hit me so deeply that I began to spasm.

Blessed air entered my lungs in large gulps after Gabe withdrew his cock. A trail of saliva ran down my chin, which he licked up before he kissed me.

I turned my head back to Tony, expecting that he would want me to suck him again. He used his free hand to brush my damp hair away from my forehead. I opened my mouth and angled my head, but he tilted his head toward Diego. I whimpered loudly at the vision of the darker-skinned man kneeling between my pale legs. His hands still held my pussy where he wanted it, and the other men's arms held my legs apart for him. His cock disappeared inside of me then reappeared bit by bit. I felt tears in my eyes from the glorious sensations.

Diego glanced up at that moment, his eyes burning into mine. He pulled back all the way, tapped the shiny head of his cock over my clit twice, and then proceeded to impale me. He repeated this several times, rattling off something in Spanish the last time before his jaw clenched.

I slowly blinked at him, a cry catching in the back of my throat as he suddenly grazed my G-spot.

The other men drew my legs tighter to my chest...even further apart. Their free hands slowly traced the curves of my neck up behind my ear then down again.

Diego said something else in Spanish then growled, "Say it. Call me, 'papi,' mi pequeña."

My chin trembled, unsure what the word meant, though I had an idea. It wasn't exactly something I was into, even in roleplay. But when he slammed his cock into me, I screamed, "Papi!"

"È bellissimo," Tony breathed hotly in my ear with a lick of his tongue. Then louder, he said, "Again."

Another hard thrust forced out a choked response of, "Papi!"

For several minutes, the three of us watched Diego fuck me in his controlled and unhurried manner. I tried to watch him, the vision mesmerizing. But I kept throwing my head back, cringing because no matter how good that cock felt inside me, I was getting no closer to climax. And I knew it was deliberate.

"Do you like your fantasy, Nina?" Gabe queried after a while. He traced a finger down my cheek and over my lips. "Do you like getting fucked by three men?"

I started to nod my head, but I shrieked instead because Tony pinched my nipple and held it.

"Answer him aloud." Tony licked my ear, making me shiver.

Diego was panting now, and pearls of sweat had formed on his forehead and upper lip. His whole body dipped before he thrust up with a lurch of his hips. He grunted, "Say, 'sí, papi' if you like the way we touch you. Claim you."

I licked my lips, touching Gabe's finger that still traced there. My throat felt raw. But I managed a raspy, "Sí, papi."

"Good girl." Tony rewarded me by soothing my nipple with his palm.

Diego adjusted so that he was leaning forward, his thick arms somehow sliding into the small spaces between my folded-up legs and my sides next to my breasts to support him on the bed. The fronts of his thighs pressed against the back of mine. And his cock finally grazed over my clit on both withdrawal and reentry, making my cries louder. His lips found mine, his tongue luring mine to dance with his while he made love to me so excruciatingly slow I felt every little tremor in both of our bodies.

A fire was burning in my belly. Building higher and hotter with every inhale of the mixture of candles, sweat, cologne, and sex. Every caress of a finger on my skin. Every thrust of a cock inside my body. Spreading, threatening to take over. To split me apart.

I both begged for it and feared what would happen. Part of me wanted Diego to let loose and really fuck me. To be hard and fast, to make me feel like I was breaking. Yet, another part never wanted this sweet torture to end. To have every sensation drawn out until my soul was laid bare on this bed and I was a whimpering mess at his mercy. At the mercy of all of them together.

And as I struggled to breathe and think at the same time—as the three strangers in the black masks held me tight—I came undone. I clawed at arms...backs...necks...anything I could reach, desperately searching for something to hold onto. My head rolled on the pillow in a silent scream, my body trying to buck without success, though my feet were able to kick at the air. At least until hands grabbed them and restrained me. Diego continued to plunge in and out of me throughout. Even as everything inside me shattered.

After that, there were brief periods of emptiness, though I was never left alone long. I tried to keep my eyes open, but all I could see was the flickering of candles around me and the masked faces of heads swimming above me. The same sounds from downstairs filled the room. Sounds of having raw, uninhibited sex.

I was flipped over and held up so many times I was surprised I didn't get dizzy. On my stomach, on all fours, riding, being ridden, sixty-nines, sitting in laps, sandwiched sideways. On the bed, bending over the side, head off the edge like I'd started on the table. Though I felt a little like rag doll, they were always gentle, never painful.

Lips kissed mine. Voices whispered encouragements. Hands touched me everywhere. Cocks were in my hands, mouth, and thrusting through my pussy, usually at the same time. Just when I started to reason who was where and doing what, they switched. Over and over, until whose body parts belonged to whom was a blur.

Time ceased to exist. There was only unending pleasure. My orgasms rolled together. Building and cresting, falling and then rising until that was all I knew, all while hot tears coated my cheeks and ecstasy coursed through every nerve.

By the time that they were done, I was that whimpering ball of emotions I'd only imagined I wanted to be. My body ached, but in a good way. I felt sticky from my multiple releases combined with cum that they'd finally spurted all over my breasts and back, yet I didn't care.

I was on my left side but rolled slightly forward, gripping the pillow to my chest, gasping for air. Tony had said he was going to get a washcloth. Gabe was going to get some more bottled water for all of us. Diego...he apparently decided to play with me for one more round because his hand wedged under the pillow, capturing my breast.

My head was still hazy when his nose nuzzled at the space between my shoulder blades and his fingers plucked at my nipple. I could feel his cock—exhausted but apparently on the rebound—twitching against the back of my leg. Against my ass. Reminding me how it had all gotten out of hand upstairs to begin with. Yet, I couldn't stop the moan that his actions caused within me. Then and now.

"How many?" Diego's deep voice seemed to float in my ear and wrap around my brain. "How many times did you come, Nina?"

"N-nine or ten," I swallowed heavily, "before I lost count."

All three guys chuckled, telling me it was no longer just the two of us.

"I bet I gave her at least half," Tony said. The bed shifted as he sat by my feet and rested his hand on my ankle.

"Quality counts more than quantity, dude," Gabe snorted. There was the sound of water sloshing in a bottle before he exhaled noisily. "I'm sure Nina can attest to that."

Tony and Gabe continued bantering, but I tuned them out. My mind was focused on the warm arm draped over my hip and the gentle skims of fingers on the skin just under my breast.

"If I ever see you again, mi pequeña...my little one..." Diego's whisper tickled my neck.

I shuddered, my breath catching in my throat as he drew his fingers downward. I anticipated his touch—his next words—the closer he moved to my sensitive and deliciously abused flesh between my legs.

"They will all be mine, ¿comprendes?" he finished in a growl.

"Sí, papi!"

But my cry was lost to a gurgle as he deftly found my clit and his teeth captured the tender part between my neck and my shoulder.

###

Blindfolded again, I sat in the back of a cab and pressed my forehead to the cool window. The night had been everything I had hoped for and then some. Yet, a quiet sense of longing settled over me the further we drove away.

I realized that even with all the fantasies in the world that the website could try to enact for me, they were fleeting daydreams. A temporary relief for what I really wanted and needed: someone to hold me and be there for me after all the fun was done. Someone to depend on and do things with, besides sex. But even a one-night-stand at the club couldn't promise he'd be there any longer than the morning, if that. Back to square one.