Todd and Marty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty was sitting with him and looked at him as she listened to him speak. She would never, ever forget what had happened. "I came because I had something to tell you," she said quietly. "No, Todd, I don't understand how you could do that to me; I really don't," she said. "How do you think I would react? I mean if you had cared about me so much then why would you rape me? I felt so hurt when I found out you were one of the rapists that night. I couldn't even process that thought."

"I'm so sorry, Marty, although I know sorry isn't enough. I loved you, and you had rejected me.... and that night I was out of my freaking mind on drugs... It's no excuse, I know it's not... but that's why... I ask myself over and over again, why?" Todd said as he bitterly tried to come to terms with it himself. "It never should have happened... and if I could take it back I would. My God, after that psycho woman Margaret kidnapped me and forced me to have sex with her so she could have my child, I knew then exactly what you went thru. Marty, will you ever forgive me for that night? What do I have to do to make you forgive me?"

"Is there anything at all I can do to make it right between us, Marty? That's what I really want, to make it right. I never meant to hurt you, I swear on my life, I never meant it," Todd said, staring into Marty's eyes.

"Marty, why did you come here? What is it you have have to tell me?" Todd asked.

"I don't know, Todd," Marty said honestly. "It's the kind of thing that just won't go away." She looked away briefly when he asked why she came. "I came because..." she sighed softly as she finally looked at him. "Because I'm pregnant, Todd... It's yours," she said quietly. She didn't know what to do, because she could never give up this baby --- but would she have to do this alone? Could she trust Todd after everything?

"I said I would do anything for you, Marty.... ANYTHING, and I meant it..." Todd insisted, looking into her eyes and pouring his heart out to her. "I swear to you, I want to be different man for you... a man you can be proud of."

Suddenly then she announced she was pregnant... and it was his baby. Of course it was his. He knew Marty hadn't been with anyone else. Todd felt as though the floor had just exploded, smacking him in the face. A baby... Marty was carrying his baby?

"You're pregnant?" Todd gasped. "Marty, please... I know that the circumstances of which we were together were not what you wanted... I know everything you said after you regained your memory... but please, don't hurt our baby... Marty, you can't make our baby pay for my sins."

"I could never do that to an innocent child, Todd," Marty said softly. "But honestly, your own track record with your kids isn't a glowing achievement. I just worry," she said quietly. "Can you really change? Hmm... I suppose you can, I mean since Blair let you take the boys... for how long anyway?" she asked. "I'm guessing she canceled that restraining order." Marty was completely unaware that Todd's behaviour hadn't changed fully yet.

What could Todd do? He had just promised Marty he would change. He couldn't lie to her now. He wanted her to trust him, so he did the only thing he could. For the first time in his life, Todd Manning told the truth.

"Blair wouldn't let me see my boys, but I missed them so much. I just wanted some time with them, Marty. They're my boys, too," Todd tried to explain. "So, when she was busy with John, I snuck in and I took the boys. But, it's going to be okay, I left a note, she knows the boys are with me."

"I know I shouldn't have took Jack and Sammy, not when Blair had the restraining order against me... but Marty, I love those boys...and they love me, too..." Todd spoke. "I don't want to lose them. And I don't want to lose you either. I want to make a life with you, you and our child. Would you consider that, Marty... a life with me?"

"Oh God!" Blair said she tried to calm down; she knew John had it under control. He was an ex-cop so he could handle this.... it would be okay. She had started pacing the length of the floor when her cell phone rang. She left the boys' room, running into the master bedroom to answer it. "Todd, you son of a bitch!" she said, thinking it was him.

"I'm sorry, M'am.... I was looking for Miss Blair Cramer?" said a female voice on the other end.

"This is she. Who is this?" Blair demanded.

"I'm a nurse from Llanview Hospital. Your daughter was brought in just now."

"Oh my God! Why?! Is Starr okay?" she demanded, not even listening to what the nurse was saying.

Meanwhile while Blair was on the cell phone, John was on the phone with Bo, explaining what had happened to the boys and the note he had found from Todd. Bo promised he would send a couple of cops over to investigate.

Dorian was listening to both John and Blair's conversations at once. She looked like she was about to lose her mind. After John hung up the phone, Dorian once again started flipping out. "John, I think something has happened to Starr... what if -- what if Todd has kidnapped her too?"

After Blair completed her cell phone conversation, John wrapped an arm around her. "Baby, what is it?" he asked, seeing Blair's sorrowed expression.

Blair hung up the phone, appearing listless. "St--Starr. Hospital," she said numbly.. Her daughter, who was like her best friend, was in the hospital. She had thought Starr had gone to Buenos Dias with her adopted cousin and when Langston had come home right before she had put the boys to bed Blair had assumed Starr too had gone upstairs to bed. Why hadn't she checked? "We have to...oh God...the boys....Starr...I...what am I going to do?" How could she possibly be in two places at once?

John held Blair close, trying to comfort her as she told him about Starr. "We'll go to the hospital. Dorian will be here when the police come to investigate," John said, taking Blair's hand as he lead her down the stairs. Blair was so upset that John had to practically carry her to the car. It was then he realized that he and Blair had been up nearly all night. He prayed all the way to the hospital that Starr would be alright. Blair's kids felt like his own. He cursed Todd Manning under his breath as they finally arrived at Llanview Hospital.

12