Todd & Marty's New Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty tried to curb the urge to slug him as she pulled on her panties and picked up her dress. "Yeah, well, I don't usually entertain a guy more than once. You caught me off guard tonight, so don't expect a third repeat or anything...you bore me!" she said. "You know where the door is so don't let it hit you on the way out." She turned away as she planned to leave for the kitchen to get herself a drink.

"What?!" Todd growled, spinning Marty around as she tried to walk away from him. "Are you saying it's over between us? You don't want me anymore?" He held her wrist tight in his grip, not about to let her go until he heard it from her own lips. It was just as he suspected... no one ever really wanted him in their life for long. Why would she be any exception?

"Let go of me!" Marty said angrily.

"O-V-E-R!" she said, spelling it out slowly. "Not like this was a relationship or a permanent deal anyway. Jeeez, Todd, grow up."

Pain shot through Todd at her words, but he wasn't about to let her see. Instead it all burst out in the form of anger. "Yeah, I know how you are.... I've heard from all the guys. You're just an easy fuck. All a guy has to do is give you a few drinks, and you are flat on your back. Marty the Party Girl. Just a slut," said Todd with a sneer as he let go of her wrist.

"Thanks for the fuck. I'll be going now," he said, walking out the door. He went back to the KAD frat house, but he didn't study. Instead he proceeded to take a cocktail of drugs. After awhile, he had blocked out the pain of Marty's rejection. It was the only way he could stop the words of his father that seemed to overtake his brain. "You're stupid and bad. You're the reason your mother left us. You're a monster!"

Marty slammed the door shut behind him and grabbed herself a drink, holing herself up in her room. She couldn't believe Todd had the nerve to say those things to her face! She drank herself to sleep.

12