All Comments on 'Todd And Shelly's Trip To The City!'

by ToddShellyADV

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's next?

Todd was beaten unconscious, with his wife's assistance and without objection. He has a great marriage future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The last bit doesn't read right but after all some stories are fantasies. However, I was walking past an apartment block on the opposite side of the road and I happened to look up and it was obvious a women was being fucked doggy style. Her head was moving back and forward towards an open window, as were her tits, and I could see a man with his arms bent behind her, moving back and forward. I looked around, no one and I said give it to her, she looked down as he did and he moved faster, I said that's it she wants it. I heard him say something, I think she said yes, oh yes, and he waved to me beckoning me over. I moved over, 1st floor, room 3 come on up. I looked up, me, he nodded. I went up, I knocked, he opened the door, I walked in, she was still on her knees. They looked to be mid 40s but what I noticed was she was rather a big woman and seemed to have a really long pussy. I was only 28, but my cock was getting hard, are you sure, he said fuck her, she wants it, she has done it before, she gets off on it. I moved over, lowered my pants and got behind her and positioned my cock, pushing forward. She was wet, sloppy, oh yes fuck me, I heard him say fuck her hard. She certainly took all of my cock, my balls banging against her pussy, I felt her pussy spasming, clutching, oh yes, yes, that's it fuck me and my cum shot into her as her whole body shook. I held deep in her until she collapsed forward, my cock out and cum dribbling from her pussy. I sort of didn't know what to say but I dressed and said see you again maybe as he climbed on top of her. I left, pulling the door closed. I have walked past on a few occasions , looking up, but it hasn't happened again. True story.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Two fucked up stories. The first could have been good, had you fleshed out the two main characters, and what got them to that point.

This one was just stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous