Together Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,061 Followers

'And now we'll find out for far I can reach inside you.' he said. She bit her lower lip and tensed her legs. He entered her with his tongue and slid it as far inside as he could while she inhaled and squeezed it. 'You're really inside me.' she panted and squeezed him uncontrollably while he growled softly in hunger and moved his tongue in any direction he could.

He pulled out when she squirmed and twisted her hips against his mouth. 'I would still all my hunger with you if I could.' he said and continued ravishing her with his mouth.

'You're, making me crazy!' she moaned and tried to push her hips even more against him.

Another bite finally exploded her mind into more stars than she had ever seen in the night sky. She gasped for breath while her body trembled and the world disappeared. She was on fire and loved the heat.

Tapi's face was a blur in her eyes when she tried to look at him and she barely managed a smile while panting with her tongue hanging from her mouth. He lowered her legs and crawled closer to her, pulling her hips on his lap and running his fingers gently through her white fur and around her breasts. 'I'm going to take you as mine now.' he said softly.

Hella's heart rate had no chance to go down but she didn't care. She needed him inside her now. She needed to be his. She reached out a hand between her legs and stroked him. 'I'm all yours.' she said in her hoarse voice and pulled him against her.

He moved his hips back until she inhaled sharply when he reached the right position, then gave her a moment to relax and gently pushed when she withdrew her hand. She shut her eyes and moaned while she urged him to go deeper with the back of her legs pressing against his back.

'I can feel you all inside..' she barely got out of her throat when he pressed against her. 'Finally..' He pulled back a little and pressed against her again. 'Yesss..' she moaned. 'More..'

'I'll give you more.' Tapi said and pumped gently in increasing motions. 'I'm going to give you more until you can't take it.'

'Yes!' she moaned loud when he pressed against her again and the heat inside her spread all over her body again.

'You're so hot, Hella..' he said. 'I won't need a fire to stay warm in winter.'

She watched him and smiled as she stroked his strong arms holding her sides. 'I'll keep you warm inside me day and night then.' she purred. He bent closer and kissed her while increasing the thrust of his hips.

He pulled back when they couldn't keep up the kissing, and stepped up his rhythm. 'I couldn't have imagined how wonderful this is.' he groaned, a pulse like lightning shooting through him with every hit against her. 'I don't want to stop to go home tonight.'

'You're not going home before dark.' she moaned with every shock wave of physical delight hitting her. 'I can see, in the dark..' she panted. 'We don't have to stop by then..'

He grinned and grinded against her. 'Then I'll make sure you'll carry our first child as of today.'

Her eyes grew big. 'You mean it?' she panted and gripped his thighs. 'You want to have kids with me!?'

He smiled at her and stroked her abdomen. 'You're mine, of course I want to start a family with you.'

She pushed herself hard against him and squeezed him. 'Then I will be pregnant whenever you want.' she panted as she smiled.

He continued his thrusting in her. 'You're so fine I won't be able to hold back, you'll be pregnant all the time.'

She moaned harder and pressed her legs against his back. 'Then I will. For you!'

He plunged inside her in growing desire to fulfil his dream of having his family with her, to wake up with her and fall asleep with her, to play with their kids after he was done with work. And she wanted to give him all that. It made loving her so much intenser. He groaned as she squeezed tighter around him and he thought he couldn't reach deeper inside her. 'You're the best woman any man could have.' he groaned. 'So hot and beautiful and sweet.'

Hella smiled as she panted. 'And lucky to be yours.' she moaned.

Tapi slowed down his thrust when the pressure inside him almost reached its limit and he couldn't control his lower body anymore. He buckled his hips and groaned 'I'm going to..!'.

Hella moaned and squeezed him harder, gripping his hard thighs. 'Yes! In me! And then more!'

Her urging him on was enough for him to groan deep when his body gave in and filled her with his essence in a fiery stream. Hella's body reacted in an explosion of its own pleasure and the two were out cold for a few moments before they could enjoy the throbbing sensation between them and the heat flowing through them.

'Never apart again.' panted Tapi as he cupped Hella's cheek.

'Never apart again.' she panted and stroked his chest.

Tapi rolled on his back while staying inside her and kissed her with as much passion as he had the energy for. Hella squeezed him gently to keep him hard inside her, and when they had caught their breath and smiled as they stared into each other's eyes, he stroked her behind. 'More.' he said. 'I want to see your tail up in the air, my lovely wife.'

Hella smiled wide. 'With pleasure, my dear husband.'

###

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,061 Followers
12