All Comments on 'Together for the Holidays Ch. 03'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nojstrebornojstreborover 6 years ago
Bill and Dad.

I fucking called it from the first entry.

Anyway, thanks for finishing the story. I'm kinda bummed the that Trisha wasn't bummed (or otherwise) by Terry. However if that is the end you have chosen for your characters, I can say that I'm fine with it.

PS: Don't get me wrong a spin-off or sequel series exploring their lives together would be most welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

I really liked it. I hope you continue writing on this series.

Thank you!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Not what I expected

Not sure how I feel about this ending... I feel like we were at a precipice at the end of ch. 2, and this chapter just started low and really left me wanting. I just don't know if you didn't know how to end it or if you lost your muse, or what but this was by far the worst way you could have gone. No character resolution, no story resolution. Hell with adding dad being gay just made more questions. I hope one day the muse strikes and you do a proper rewrite of this chapter. I like what I've read of yours but this was a disappointment to me. Still need a proofreading editor too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, but to me, this was a depressing story. Especially the third chapter.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Cool. I hope you continue writing on this series.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

LOL! That went in about ten directions all at once. Well done. Thanks for sharing it.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 2 years ago

A lovely fun romp.

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

An interesting tale of incest and debauchery. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous