Together Time in the Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel like it's my birthday. You. That. Unbelievable."

"Happy birthday," she murmured across his chest. Then: "I love you."

He thought he felt her smile.

He rubbed her back, pushing water across it. "I love you too."

"Now what?" Mike said as he held her close. Looked into those sparkling blue eyes. "Need a break? Find some dinner. Show me how you got things setup in the house maybe? Then adjoin to the bedroom?

"Mmmmm...dinner," she sighed. "I already made you something," she said. "All I need to do is heat it up. Hope you're in the mood for chicken," she hinted.

"Chicken sounds good." How did she always think of everything? It had always been that way with Beth, but she still amazed him. Her ability to constantly come up all sorts of surprises for him. It served to keep their marriage fresh. He pictured more of the same in the many years to come together.

"Good," she purred up the length of his chest. "I had next to nothing to work with here, since we haven't been out to the store yet. So I whipped you up a little Chicken Pesto," she said, trying on a little Italian accent as she said it. As far as accents went--it was a lousy attempt...but she somehow managed to make it sound sexy, nonetheless.

He chuckled slightly. "I'm used to seeing you make the most out of nothing," he said with a smile. "Maybe we can last until tomorrow before finding a grocery store."

"I think I owe you something now too." After an act as phenomenal as what Beth just did for him. It was only fair he reciprocated.

"Shhhh..." she hushed him, stroking the flat of his chest with fingers spread wide. "You don't owe me anything, sweetie," she assured him. And held him slightly tighter, causing the roses to gather at the tops of her arms, one clinging to the bottom of her hair.

Mike knew what she meant. He picked up the rose petal, placed in a nicer spot in her hair.

"Mmmmm..." she purred again. "Can I be your little island girl?" she smiled. "With flowers and shells in my hair? Stuck on a deserted island paradise with you forever and ever?"

"I was thinking the exact same thing, my love." His mind's eye pictured them on the beach. Nothing in the world to interrupt them.

"After that display of super powers, you get to lead this team, Aqua-Girl! You call the shots." The candlelight still flickered. The water was still warm. He waited to show his love for her.

She looked up at him and smiled gently. "Dinner," she said. "Then I can show you how I set up the house," she continued, rocking him back and forth in her embrace.

"Then..." she smiled at him impishly.

She didn't need to finish the thought.

He gave her the knowing smile in return. Something for them both to look forward to this evening. Mike was feeling a little bit spent. After the love making the night before, and just now, he could use the food and time to be ready to go again later.

Mike gazed at Beth holding him close. "It's so nice in here. Hard to get out of the water."

The food's not going to come to us though." He picked himself up enough to lean to peck her cheek. "Shall we go?"

She sighed. "We probably should," she agreed, though with reluctance heavy on her voice. "Otherwise, we're going to turn into a pair of prunes," she giggled, reaching up to tap Mike gently on the nose.

Mike laughed, and flashed her his palms, all pruned up from being in the water so long. "At least we'll be a pair of sexy prunes."

Beth put her hands on the side of the bath, pushing herself back up to her knees. Mike found that he missed the touch and the smell of her, her weight and warmth, almost immediately.

He watched as she picked herself up out of the water. The drops cascading down over her breathtaking form. It was a sight worthy of masterpiece painting.

Mike held her hand as she stepped onto the bathroom floor. He followed, and they helped each other towel off. Their robes were already there, as he knew they would be. Mike pulled her to him. A hug. A kiss. They held hands and exited the bathroom.

"Meet me in the kitchen in a few minutes," she said, turning back around towards the bath. "I need to get these flowers out of here--otherwise, we'll never get 'em all out of the filters," she chuckled.

There was another thing Mike didn't even think of. He glanced back at the tub, then at her. "Ok."

"If you want," she said, "you can give yourself the guided tour...see where I put everything."

"Alright honey." He moved out to the bedroom, stopping to pick up the clothes he had discarded earlier. Started to check where things were. The bed was an inviting sight. Mike looked around for the clothes hamper to throw his clothes in. Wonder how much she got unpacked as well, since he hadn't seen where the rest of the boxes were at yet. He looked in the closet for any clothes. The sweats he had put on this morning were still here, so he slipped them back on under his robe.

Mike headed over to the living room. Another favorite place for them to hang out. The couch. An excellent place to take a nap...and for other things he and Beth could, and did, do. He flashed back to times spent laying together with a bowl of popcorn, watching a movie. Sometimes they would stay there all night. Did she already have the electronics hooked up?

Eventually Mike made it into the kitchen. They would spend a lot of time here as well. He opened cubbards, looked in the refridgerator. She was right. Not much in here at all.

Soon though, they would have the house arranged with their things. It was their home now.

12