Together We Became Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

Next weekend on Sunday after church, yes, we still believe in God and go to church almost every Sunday. After church on the way home I mentioned to Marline that we needed to go buy her a couple respectable pair of short-shorts and maybe a couple of halter-tops to go with them. She agreed but said we needed to go home so she could change into something she could change in and out of easily so she could try them on. I agreed saying I would like to get out of my suit and tie also.

I slipped on just some shorts and a t-shirt, no underwear at Marline's request. She came out wearing one of the thinner sundresses she wore on the cruise but I could tell she had no bra or slip on under it, Hurray!

I told her I was proud of her for not wearing a bra and gave her a kiss and a hug. As I hugged her I reached down and grabbed her ass, which she enjoys more lately, she wouldn't allow it when we dated. Anyway, I noticed how smooth her ass felt, and then it hit me. She was pantiless! I grabbed her ass harder and kissed her harder.

"Naughty girl," I said, "No panties, I love it. But being a bit daring in a short dress aren't you."

"If you don't hush, I'll go put some on." She said, "I'm already a bit nervous about trying it. I've never ever gone pantiless in a dress before and you know that last weekend was the first time I had ever gone pantiless in public at all. I enjoyed it and so I though about giving this going without under a dress thing a try a couple times this week and today seemed like a good chance to give it a try. Like I said, I'm a bit scared, but I'm also a bit excited at the same time. So let's go before I change my mind."

We headed out the door, I could feel a grin on my face, ear to ear, and my dick was hard in my pants. I just hope it didn't make its ugly little head too noticeable at the store. About halfway to 'Walmart', I felt Marline's hand on my right leg, she was looking at me and smiling as she grabbed my hard-on, and then she said, "It looks like you really like knowing I'm naked under this dress. Well, let me let you in on a secret, I'm a bit excited too, look." She lifted her dress a bit and touched herself and showed me her wet finger. "See, I told you I was excited about what I'm about to do. Just thinking about being almost naked in public is making me wet!"

Marline took my hand and squeezed it tight as we walked in 'Walmart' to try and find her some cute little short-shorts and halter-tops. We found some denim short-shorts quickly and then found some low-rise white short-shorts she had to have. We then found a couple halter tops she liked, a small animal print to wear with her white shorts and a solid white one to wear with the denims.

On our way out we pasted though the lingerie section and I noticed some denim looking boy-short cut panties. I showed them to her and jokingly said that they would make a very sexy pair of super short-shorts if someone had the guts to wear them in public. Her eyes got big and then she smiled and said it was a great idea as she grabbed a pair off the rack. Then she saw a black lace halter-top and black lace boy-shorts outfit. She checked it out and it was her size and she had to have it. We went to the dressing rooms so she could try them on. A few minutes later I heard her voice and went to it. She was standing there outside the dressing rooms in the black lace outfit. She said everything fit perfectly and she was even considering wearing the black outfit home. I told her it sounded like a good idea but that I was hungry and had planned to go to 'Chili's' after we finished shopping and that I didn't think it would be such a good idea to wear it to eat, but like the idea. She said I was right and was going to put her dress back on. She was back I less than a minute. I guess when you're not wearing much it doesn't that long to dress.

Marline never mentioned her lack of underwear the rest of the afternoon until we got home. As soon as I closed the front door, she whipped off her dress and bent over the arm of the couch and told me she needed to be furiously fucked. I dropped my shorts right were I stood and walked over to her and fucked her hard and fast, just as she asked for. She told me later that she really enjoyed not wearing panties under her dress and if I didn't mind, she would be doing it on a regular basis now. I kissed her and told her she could wear whatever she wanted or nor wear what she didn't want to anytime she wanted but to be very careful when she bent over, she might show someone something she hadn't planned on showing and it might get her into trouble. She smiled and said, "Don't worry honey; I don't want to show anyone my bare ass but you."

Well Marline and I basically quit wearing underwear after that day with whatever we wore. The guys at work have noticed she was braless but no one complained about it. At first Marline wore loose dark colored tops to work but after a month of so, she wore whatever she pulled from her dresser drawer or closet. Some of the tops you can just make out her nipples if you look had enough. She is also pantiless under her pants too. She doesn't like to wear dresses to work so she has no problem there. But we still got to church and Marline has gone a few times with nothing on under her conservative church dresses. At first she said she felt very naughty not wear underwear to church but she said she soon noticed she was physically more comfortable dressed like that.

Marline loves wearing those cut-off jeans short-shorts around the house while helping me with the yard work or washing the cars. She has chopped off a couple of her old t-shirts and an old white wife-beater undershirt I had given her to wear with her shorts. All of those tops are now only two to three inches below her breast. She wears that old wife-beater more than the others she made. I love how she looks in it, the way it stretches to mold to her body. She looks great in it when she wears in braless. I love it when she wears those cut-off tops because it provides me with easy access to her tits. I can tell she loves it because when I come up behind her and reach around her and up underneath her shirt to grab her tits she always pushes her ass back into me and wiggling that ass.

One weekend she wore 'only' the shorts and my old wife-beater shirt to the car wash with me. I had wet the car down while she used a sponge on the top. She had leaned against the car getting soap and water on the shirt. I joked with her and asked her if she was getting ready for a wet t-shirt contest. She looked down, laughed and said to me, "What? You don't like it?"

I said, "No, I love it but you are covered in soap too."

She stood up straight and pushed her chest out and said, "Well, you got the water, rinse the soap off me then."

I aimed the nozzle at her chest and soaked the shirt as she laughed and giggled. A mid-aged male was behind me vacuuming his car out and he watched as I soaked her shirt. He got a free look at Marline in her very wet thin white tank-top. Her tits were very easily seen and she made no move to hide them from his or anybody else's view. She continued washing the car and getting soap on her and I had to keep rinsing it off her when she requested it. It was a fun afternoon. Marline had never been so happy at showing off her body before. Before we left, I told her I really didn't wanted her soaking wet clothes in our car. She gave me a look of surprise while I pulled off my shirt and said, "Here put this on and take of your wet shirt." She smiled and then turned and faced the wall and took off her shirt and slipped mine on then surprised me by taking off her shorts while the guy vacuuming his car watched her. He had to at least get a side view of her tits when she took her top off, lucky guy! She tossed me her wet clothes; I wrung them out and put them in the trunk for her. I didn't want to loose them; without a doubt, I want her to wear them in public again one day.

Marline and I enjoy going out to dinner a couple times a week and she loves dressing in one of her little dresses when we go out and she is now always naked under the dress. Just this past Friday evening we went to 'Red Lobster' and she wore a new halter dress she bought last week. It was white with purple flower designs through out. It was shorter than all the other dresses she owned and it made of a lightweight gauze material. I joked with her about maybe showing more than just me her bare ass in it. She surprised me by saying that if it happens, it happens. She said that as comfortable as she was becoming at not wearing underwear that she said she expected it to happen one day and that she wasn't really worried about it happening anymore.

There was a slight breeze blowing across the parking lot when we arrived and it was crowed so we ended up parking away from the front door. I noticed Marline holding her dress down as the wind tried to blow it up a couple times. As we enjoyed out dinner, I joked with Marline and told her I seen her holding her dress down on the way in and I thought she said she wasn't worried about flashing her bare ass around. She claimed it was just a habit she had built up over the years. I looked her in the eyes and smiled as I dared her to keep her hands off the dress and let the wind have its way with her dress. She smiled and said, "You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like for the wind to blow my dress way up exposing my ass and pussy to anyone and everyone right? Well, guess what. I've been sitting her thinking about it and I think I'll do it. It might be an enjoyable experience. I'll never know if I don't try it at least once, right?"

When we got ready to leave, I noticed that the wind had picked up considerably. The sky was turning dark and I could hear thunder in the distance. I told Marline she could forget the dare, the conditions were not the same and it be unfair to expect her to try it now. She gave me a kiss and said thanks but she was now actually looking forward to letting the wind blow her dress up. She said the thought of getting exposed in public was getting her excited. She said that when she went to the bathroom before we left she noticed her pussy was wet from the thought of showing her ass and pussy off and that she now wanted to do it. I kissed her and said "OK, let's go then."

I held her hand and out the doors we walked. We had taked no more than five steps when the cool, damp wind blew her dress up around her waist. She squealed but did nothing to push her dress back down. That dress must have showed her bare ass a dozen times before we made it to the car. I could tell Marline was excited by the smiles and giggles she was giving. As she opened her door to sit down, one last gust blew her dress up to her waist as she sat down. She ended sitting on her bare ass on her car seat. She made no attempt to pull it down. She told me that the wind blowing up her dress was more exciting that she thought it would be. She pulled up her dress and said, "Look just how wet my pussy is!"

I reached over and touched one wet pussy. I took a second finger and easily pushed both of them into her. She uttered, "Oh God!" and leaned back. I continued my fingering of her pussy until she came right there in 'Red Lobsters' parking lot. She looked at me and said, "Thanks honey, I needed that." I said I thought she did. As we pulled out I told her that since she was half naked already that she might as well go ahead and take the dress the rest of the way off and ride home naked. She said nothing as she quickly pulled the dress over her head and tossed the dress in the backseat. She then reclined the seat back and put her feet on the dash and spread her legs. This was the most exposed I had ever seen her in public. She remained in that position for our thirty minute ride home except for fingering she gave herself as I drove. This was only the second time I had ever seen her play with herself since we got married three years earlier. She brought herself off about two blocks for our house. It was dark when we got home and she surprised me when she walked to the front door bare ass naked while carrying her dress.

Marline and I now remain nude around the house whenever we don't have to go anywhere and I noticed lately that Marline no longer closes any of the curtains around the house, day or night. I came home late one night last week and noticed three teenage boys standing on the sidewalk next to our mailbox looking at our house. I could see Marline walking past the living room window stark naked as the boys watched. I drove around the block and parked a couple hundred feet from my house and gave Marline a call. I watched as she picked up the phone and said hello. I told her I could see her through the living room window as well as the three boys and that she looked real sexy naked as she was. She had a look of surprise as she looked towards the window but made no move to cover herself. I told her I wanted her to walk to the front door and step outside naked and tell the boys that they had seen enough and for them to leave and to wave to them as they left. She did and it was funny watching those boys stumble over each other trying to leave as fast as they could. Marline said it was funny too and that she had fun doing it too. But I suggested to Marline that we needed to leave the curtains in the big windows in the living room closed from now on. Although it was fun knowing other people could see her naked, someday or night the wrong person could see her and brake in and rape her of worst, kill her. She agreed and those drapes have been closed ever since, but none of the others.

A couple weeks later, in late August, we took our vacation. We made reservations near Panama City Beach in Florida for a week. The hotel and the beach were beautiful. I knew Marline had been shopping for 'vacation clothing' as called them and she said she was only taking the barest of necessities. I was surprised she only needed one large suitcase. When she unpacked I noticed only a few tiny tops, shorts, and a couple of the smallest bikinis I had ever seen and a few short sundresses. I wasn't surprised when I noticed no bras or underwear were packed. But I did see that black lace outfit she bought a few months back and I was hoping she would be willing to wear it out in public. When I unpacked my suitcase, I noticed a few changes had been made. I had packed a couple pair of underwear and they were gone along with my board shorts to swim in, but a couple pair of thin jogging shorts had been added. I asked Marline where my board shorts were and she said she didn't like them and got me something better for the girls and her to see me swim in. I pulled out some black, light blue, and white jogging shorts and noticed the inner liner had been cut out of them. I held up the white ones and noticed how thin they were. I told Marline that they would be see-thru when they got wet and she said, "I hope so, that's why I cut the lining out. My swimsuits will also be see-thru when wet so I wanted yours to be too. I hope you will wear them for me because if you don't, I won't wear mine for you."

I told her I wanted to see hers. She pulled out a couple g-string bikinis. One white and one yellow, they were both sheer when dry. I couldn't wait to see her in them on a public beach. I could just picture what they looked like wet, OH MY! Without hesitation, I agreed to wear mine for her. Screw anybody who didn't like what I was going to wear. They probably wouldn't notice me anyway, not with a practically naked woman walking next to me. She then showed me a hot pink thong bikini and said she would wear it first to get a feel of walking around with her ass on display and I could wear my conservative black pair of shorts at first.

Marline then said it was getting late and that she was getting hungry and wanted to get something to eat. She took off the t-shirt she was wearing and pulled on a sheer half-shirt that just covered the bottoms of her tits. And took off her denim short-shorts and pulled on those denim look boy-cut panties. They looked like a tight pair of super short denim short-shorts. She smiled and said, "Ready, let the fun begin."

Here was my pretty wife ready to walk in public practically naked, my dick was already getting hard. Just taking a quick glance at her you might think she was wearing a short cover-up over her swimsuit, but I knew better. If you truly looked at her breast, you could see them nipples and all. The tops floral pattern did a fair job of hiding them but not really if you looked enough. This was the most exposed I think she has ever been and I was ready to let her do it. I grabbed my new digital camera and said let go.

Once out of the room and in the sunlight, her breasts were even easier to see. I just hope she didn't notice and freak out. Then she looked down for a couple seconds, stopped walking, looked at me and said, "Well, I guess this top is a bit more see-thru than I thought. I hope you don't mind. I still want to continue wearing it. And it's been awhile since I've wore underwear plus I'm now walking around in public in some. Plus they make me feel naughty and sexy at the same time, kind of cool, right?"

All I was able to say was, "Oh, yea!" Then she said to take a couple pictures of her so we could remember better. "Good idea," I said as I raise the camera up and took pictures from the front, back, and side of her. Then she said one more and faced me and lifted her top and flashed her tits while I took the picture. I didn't even look around to see if anyone else seen.

We walked down beside the road to a beachside snack bar. There were other people in their swimsuits already and no one seemed to notice or care what Marline was wearing. The waitress came up to us wearing a cropped top and tight purple nylon short-shorts and said, "Oh, cute top. I need to find one like that" and then took our order and left. While we were waiting for our food, I placed my hand on Marline left leg and slowly slid it up and down her leg and each time I got near her pussy, she parted her legs a little wider each time. Finally she said to me, "If you're going to play with my pussy, please do it and stop teasing me." So I reached up and cupped her crotch and she moaned as I squeezed it. I looked around and notice two guys across the room watching us. I mention this to Marline and she said she already knew and didn't care if they watched. So I stoked and rubbed her pussy while they watched until she squeezed my hand between her legs and uttered a quite groan, just before the food got there.

We finished our meal and slowly walked back to our room. Luckily I had brought my camera with us and took a few more pictures of Marline I especially liked the one of her facing me on the sidewalk, with her legs spread and her flashing me her tits again. This time I knew other people had seen. There was a young couple right behind me waiting for me to take the picture so they could walk on by and a car was going by as I took the picture and just as I took the picture I noticed her crotch was dark. Her wet pussy had wet her panties making a dark spot and there was no way hiding it from view. I wondered if she even knew how much she was showing off. I decide I had better tell her, that is, once we reached our room.

I showed her the picture and she actually thought it was funny. I took a lot of picture that evening. She had me take some of her nude out on the balcony of room, walking down the hallway naked, and in her new sheer g-strings, dry and wet in the shower. You might as well say she will be naked on the beach when she wears them wet from the ocean. I'm beginning to worry about her obsession with public nudity now. Oh, I like it. I just hope she doesn't get herself arrested or hurt.

I then set the timer on the camera and had her kneel in front of me, sucking my dick while we were both naked on the balcony. Then we tried other positions for the camera too while using the timer.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers