Together We Became Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

Marline said, "Nope, nothing under there but me. I've all but given up on underwear. Except for the ones I like wearing in public. How about you, are you wearing anything under that lovely pink dress?"

Amanda said, "Not a thing. Like you, I don't wear underwear anymore. And what did you mean by saying you wear underwear in public?"

Marline described the denim looking panties she had and since they were cut to a boy-cut style, they looked like booty shorts instead of underwear. Amanda said she needed to find her a pair like that.

We finished up and it was nearly time to check out. Marline got up and told me to get ready for a photo-op. I got my camera ready as Marline stood up and leaned over and gave Ray a kiss on the cheek. Her entire ass was on display, 'click'. Then Ray and Amanda slid out the boot. Amanda's dress slid up as she slid over to the edge. She wasn't lying, she was pantiless. There it was. I asked to stop a second as I took a picture of her and her hairless pussy! I asked her if she minded me taking a picture of her pussy and she not at all. We all headed toward to elevators together.

I asked Marline if it was possible to pull up the back of her skirt a bit to show a bit more ass and to leave the front down and to continue covering her pussy. She said she didn't but said 'Let's find out.' She lifted up the back about two inches and the front didn't move. I said, "Oh yea, I like that better. Now lead the way to our room." She walked off ahead of me with about three inches of her ass cheeks showing. I loved the way they bounced with each step she took. I took four pictures of her ass and people checking it out between the restaurant and the elevators. Amanda walked beside her all the way. Her pink dress covered her ass by a good three inches, but as they reached the elevators, she lifted the back up a bit and her and my wife turned a bit towards me and smiled as I took their picture. As they got off on their floor, we said our goodbyes and promised to get together soon. I saw Ray grab my wife's bare ass as he hugged her, that's alright, because I grabbed his wife's bare ass too when I hugged her. What I didn't expect to see was Marline's hand squeezing his dick as he hugged her.

After the door shut, I asked her, "How did it feel to have another man's dick in you hand?

"You seen that?" she said, "I'm sorry; I didn't mean anything by it. I was just returning the favor. He touched my pussy a few seconds while we had breakfast and since I seen him naked last night, I wondered what he would feel like in my hand. So I went for it. Please don't be mad at me, I love just you and have no plans of having sex with anyone but you." I kissed her as the doors opened on our floor.

I told I wasn't mad at her and I hoped she enjoyed it. She smiled and said it was weird holding another man's dick but if was nice. And then I said, "But you know, you have been a very naughty girl and I am going to have to punish you for it." Her eyes got big. "Take off all your clothes right her and walk, not run, all the way down to the end of the hall and then walk back to the elevators and the walk to our room where you will remain naked until we leave.

She had a big smile on her face and said, "Yes sir, you wish is my command." She was naked I two seconds. She gave me her clothes and shoes. I told her not to start until I got the room door open.

I slowly walked to out room and looked at her. She was still smiling at me. I opened the door and went in. A few seconds later I saw her walk slowly by. She must have walked real slow, it was a good five minutes before I heard her coming down the hall from the elevators, and she was talking to someone. It was our young room service boy. I said to him, "Oh good, you found her. I wondered where she wandered off too. She forgot to put her clothes on again. They're still right here on the bed. Let me give you a tip you won't soon forget." I looked at Marline, "You get on the bed on all fours on the bed, ass facing the door."

As she did that I walked past out young friend and closed the door. I put my hand on his shoulder and directed him towards my wife. I said to him, "Take a close look at a woman's pussy, she won't mind. In fact go ahead and touch it. She loves having her pussy touched." He gave me a strange look. I said, "Like this." I took my fingers and rubbed them up and down her wet pussy lips. Marline dropped her head and moaned. "See, she likes it. Now go ahead and play with her pussy." His hand slowly reached out and made contact. Marline moaned again. I let him rub her like that a couple minutes and then took two of my fingers and put them in her and told him to know do this for a bit. It wasn't long before Marline started to shake and have an orgasm by someone else beside me. She collapsed on the bed scaring our friend. I told him not to worry; she just had an orgasm because he did such a good job.

I told him to step back now that I was going to do something to her she really loves to do. I pulled Marline up to a standing position and then leaned her over the edge of the bed and dropped my shorts. My dick was aching from being hard so long while I watched another male play with my wife. I stepped up and shoved it in all the way on the first push. Marline moaned loudly and started talking in a way I had never heard from her, "Oh God Yes, I need that. Fuck me with that hard cock. Fuck me hard. I'm a bad girl and I need a good hard fucking." With her talking like that and what I had witnessed in the last 15 minutes, I came in less than a minute and I could tell she did too. I thanked our friend and thanked him for his assistance and then noticed a dark spot in the front of his pants. Poor guy, he went bang!

After he left I rolled Marline over and kissed her. You did say last night you wanted him to see you get fuck right? She said, "Yes I did, and it was incredible. I was surprised you let him touch me like that but thank you, I enjoyed it too. I guess you were right earlier when you said I had been a naughty girl. You can punish me like that anytime you want.

I told her to take a nice long shower while I check out and take the luggage to the car. I'll give you a call on the room phone when I am ready for you to come down. When she got out of the shower, all her clothing was gone. I gave her a call when I got to the car. She said, "You didn't leave me anything to wear out of here."

I said, "I thought you told me you wanted to remain naked until you had to go to work Monday morning. Well here's your chance, I am parked next to the water fountain near the front door. Remember where it is?" She said yes. "Go down the hall and the elevator; go straight across the lobby to the front door. Turn right once outside and I will drive up and pick you up. She said OK, I'll see you in a couple minutes.

I started the car, turned on the A/C and waited for her. Then there she was walking out the doors, not running, she turned right seen me and waved. A bus decided to come in the main entrance as I started to go to her. Just as the bus cleared the front of my car, Marline walked from behind it and opened her door. The first thing out of her mouth was, "I love you for making me do that. I really wasn't planning on leaving this place naked when I said that last night but I'm glad you arraigned for me to do it. It was a nerve racking experience walking across that busy lobby naked in the daytime but I loved it. The looks on some of those peoples faces as I walked by them naked was priceless. I'm already looking forward to the next time we can do something like this again."

I told her to lean back, relax, and let the trucker have a good look at you. She smiled and said, "Yea, this will make traveling the highways a lot more fun." I took off my tank-top leaving me only in my thin white shorts. I placed the shirt between us and told her that she would probably need to put it on when she got out of the car at some point today. I told her that since we got such a later start, we would probably be stopping at some motel near Atlanta tonight and I wasn't sure we would be able to get her to our room naked. She looked at me with this funny face and said, "Oh, Poo wee!" By this time she had already reclined the seat fully back and had placed her feet on the dash and her right hand was lightly rubbing her pussy.

This is the end to part one. Marline wants to try her hand at this story too, so she will do her best at part two. Our visit to our new friends Ray and Amanda's farm plus a nude cruise we went on.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers