All Comments on 'Tokyo Cocksucker'

by zach694u2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic

Great story! Did it come from a real, personal experience? Hope you do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I walked into the adult movie theatre,in Tokyo they are well hidden. I waited till my eyes adjusted,on the screen an asian movie,the girl tied with pantyhose being fucked by a guy.I sat in the back row,their were 3 others in the room.Very polite a well dressed older japanese guy moved next to me,i sit, o.k.O.k,i waited,then his hand moved to my pants,squeezing my cock.I undid my belt,zipper,my cock standing up,he grasped it,softly stroking me,then leaned over,my cock engulfed by his warm mouth.I pushed up off the seat,his mouth felt so good,slowly caressing my cock,his finger moving to my hole,circling,pushing just inside as my cumm filled his mouth,draining me.He swallowed it all,then moved back,his thin cock sticking straight up,i stroked it,then lowered my mouth to it,he stayed still as i sucked him,then pulled back.He stood,looked at me,then walked away,looked back,i followed to a small walled section.I stood looking at the movie as he undid my trousers,then he moved behind me,his wet finger back at my hole,pushing in,around,then pushing down on my back.I knelt,i felt his cock at my hole and with a push he entered me and began fucking me with quick movements.He did not last long as i felt his warmth fill me,then he pulled out and dressed and quickly moved away.I got up and left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous