All Comments on 'Tokyo Massage'

by jrinca

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 13 years ago
Okay

This was okay, although I would expect women living in L. A. to not be speaking in Pidgin English. Still, it did emphasize the interracial aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please continue

Inetresting and enjoyable read. Thanks

jrincajrincaover 13 years agoAuthor

Boxlicker,

Actually, this is a true story, and I was generous if anything. The girls in the massage parlors are generally straight off the boat. Their English is much more broken than I portrayed it here. Most of them speak no English at all... just hand motions and nods. Then again, that's all they need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I let them give me handjobs

But I don't think I'd ever fuck one. I mean you might as well use a 2-bit street whore, for the chance of STDs is the same, you might as well save a few bucks that you can spend on ointments.

Otherwise, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re:pidgin

Just so you know in case there is some truth to the story, a lot of these women who speak little or no English could have been kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery at a fairly young age. There is a huge problem of human trafficking in the world now. People reading this might want to keep that in mind when they see these "asian massage" brothels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Literotica

I thought it was a great story. Sex slaves? This is literotica. I think its great that people are turned on by reading stories instead of porn, but if you can't turn your mind off for a second to enjoy a great sensual story, you should probably just go back to watching porn. Geez, I bet a previous anonymous talks during sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The story was quite well written , loved the part about the ''nose in the ass'' , makes it realistic !! , only bad thing was it ended too soon (when the fun was on its way) , i will try re-writin this for u if you want( can do it onle after 2 months) cuz i am on vacation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot, I've been in those massage parlors when I served in the military, a lotta mouthwatering Asian vaginas and assholes I've tasted, I was like a connoisseur. I've tasted and rated them, and I can tell you the service is amazing when you tip well and when you bang well .I remember their cute to sexy faces and bodies as if I was with them yesterday. Good times, good times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous