All Comments on 'Tokyo Symphony Ch. 06'

by LingerieRobot

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love song

I love Japan & love visiting there, the culture and yes, even the hentai. This is a love song to all of that. It kept me up to 6am in the morning, reading your words. Thank you for writing this.

asianToyasianToyalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I still can't believe it has been 16 years since the last time someone commented on this masterpiece - when I was five years old!

If I start listing the ways in which this is a fantastic story I'll be at it all day. The portrayal of tragedy was moving - sincerely brining a tear to my eye (which I hate BTW). I felt that I could identify the characters by their similarities to people I know. Well, I'm starting to list so I'll just say that really this is one of the very best stories-and I'm afraid to start reading his other work in the fear that it won't be as good.

You really have a fantastic talent for writing, which makes me terribly jealous. I really hope you have found for filament with your talent.

asianToy

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 5 years ago
Wow

Honestly one of the best stories I've read on this site, the multiple point of view approach, the whole psuedo sci fi creation circle thing you had going on, the Japanese setting, the multiple fantasies, the topics you tackled (The sexual assault bit with Mika nearly brought me to tears) just loved everything about this goddamn beautiful piece

sotarosotaro6 months ago

Sir, stellar writing. With or without the sex, it is good writing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLingerieRobot@LingerieRobot
The goal in my work (at least at this moment) is to envision some kind of utopian sexual space that could still possibly exist. And I want to make stories people can masturbate to, obviously. Hopefully I succeed at one of the two of those things! Latest update: My 50th stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES