All Comments on 'Told You, You Wanted It'

by my_lil_secret

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
puncturepunctureabout 10 years ago

I thought he was raping her but she was egging him on. Well written. Thanks

interpreter_xinterpreter_xabout 10 years ago
an interesting piece

Not what I normally read, it definitely belongs in the nonconsent/reluctance category as well as the incest category.

The story felt rushed and the characters undefined but a good stroke piece to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
editor

needed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * *

What the hell is wrong with this place lately? So many lame stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are sick in the head writing this

You should be locked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good for them

Both came to enjoy their sex -- and Ryan seems a strong, sexy man. Give him some chest hair for Sam to gaze at, run her fingers through, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
**

I couldn't get past the beginning, it was like rape.

tequilotequiloabout 10 years ago
Some people

need help. I can't fathom someone treating a loved one like this, I really disliked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good! More descriptions would be perfect

Loveddddd it! To the other commenters ehem some women like it rough! *Me and plenty others* Lighten up! Anyway god I loved how they both came! I loved the aggressive theme. Would've loved more details. Overall it was a really good story that kept me busy for a good while lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
RAPE

It was rape . . . 10 t0 20 years if she gets pregnant and confesses how it aoppened,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Grow a pair?

I think the story was good. Very little wrong with it. The girl obviously ask for/wanted it, and got what she deserved/needed. So, to those who complain: Grow a pair and maybe read the whole thing before you judge?

P.S.: It had this weird Japanese feel to it. I think you would do great writing Erotic Manga and other such things. Just personal thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
For those that said it was "RAPE"

WTF?! First of all... some women like being handled like that. As for it being a loved one.... most women have fantasies about male members of their family. And mostly... if you dislike stories like this... THEN WHY DID YOU READ IT?! It pisses me off to find comments left like this. You read a story and then bash the writer because you dislike the theme? Then don't look up aggressive incest stories. Simple as that. If ya just wanna ridicule someone then please do it elsewhere.

To anyone who wants to write me back about this comment....

demonicbear.tb@gmail.com

my_lil_secretmy_lil_secretabout 10 years agoAuthor
feedback

I'm the writer of this story. I appreciate all the comments.. Except for the ones who failed to even do some research and realize that I am indeed a female, or the ones that didn't bother reading the whole thing before being complete douchebags about it.

I posted this short story just for fun last week--logged on today and now I have 64k views. So, if I need to go get treatment--so do 64k other people. That, or 64,001 people think you naysayers need to learn how to use your imagination. Just because I think it, doesn't mean I do it. Nor do I have fantasies about my real brother, thank you very much. Now kindly, go fuck yourselves. And have fun!

kaidmankaidmanabout 10 years ago
dynamite

your tale was very good and to the point keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story Writer is Incapable of Dealing With Reality

Fact 64,000 views does not mean the story was read by even half that number. Views do not mean the story is good, but it means it isn't properly labeled with the necessary warnings to help avoid shit like it. Only 52 favorites out of 64k views is a grade of an F, but you clearly aren't interested in more than being told the shit you call erotic is great.

Just look at the comment from the sexual predator bragging about raping and abusing 11 year old children, those are your fans. Why in the hell are you proud of having vile subhuman garbage fawning over your work? Nothing is wrong with you being proud of the work you worked on but do not act high and mighty if child sexual predators are the sort you are arousing. This story is not labeled as rape or force it is labeled as reluctance. There is a huge difference between reluctance and raping or forcing someone and causing a mental illness that makes them feel they deserved it, wanted it, or enjoyed it.

The guy bragging about RAPING little prepubescent children should be taken out if society permanently. He should have his genitalia removed, put into general population in a prison, and reminded how much he wants it and loves it each time he is raped. I know people can be located by signing up for any website, so I know it is just a matter of time before he and those of his ilk are punished for being sexual predators. Be proud of writing in general but not having pedophiles or other predators aroused because obviously that is easy to do.

We shouldn't need to learn your gender, what you would or wouldn't do in real life, and we certainly don't have to read the entire pos story that isn't fully labeled to comment on it. If you do not like negative comments and the truth about the type of story you submitted I suggest not sharing them with the public. Or share it with those who do not see a distinction between reluctance and rape, because then you will only get the pats on the back you are seeking.

I won't stoop to telling you what or where to fuck, because it would simply detract from the information and feedback that I hope you absorb and think about before leaving an angry reply. I do not believe this story makes you a sexual deviant, I do not believe it means you want to have sex with your brother, but I do think it means that you have a vivid imagination and fantasy life. There is nothing wrong with that, but in the future I would appreciate stories like this being labeled more accurately. The categories are what many of us use to decide what stories to view, and even a warning can be missed by those who jump right to the story. The labels are a necessary part of the process. That is where I think you went awry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Hot!

This is the story that I'm gonna share to my girlfriend, Not even joking. It's a fine line that you walk (rape and non-consent), but you walk it like a champ! Much respect my_lil_secret!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Personally as a woman i love sex. Especially rough sex. This was a great story but i think it needs more descriptive language. Nice job tho. And to all those ppl bagging the story coz felt like rape. Dobt look up this catagory of stories assholes

my_lil_secretmy_lil_secretover 7 years agoAuthor
From Author

No idea what Anonymous block writer is talking about. I see nothing about any of my readers talking about prepubescent sex in the comments, or anywhere else related to mee for that matter! If I saw that I'd report them. Did you make it up??? Hmm..

IN OTHER NEWS: ROUGH, RELUCTANT, INCESTUAL SEX IS BOTH INCESTUAL AND TABOO and since there may not be readers wanting to read incestual reluctance in the reluctance sub category--I put it here. Where it belongs. If you don't want to run into the taboo, then DON'T OPEN THE TABOO LINK. Also if you want it moved, do it yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Non-con, rape...same thing. The story was fine, enjoyable in parts too, just in the wrong catagory. I'm up for the incest, just not the violence, hence me reading in the incest catagory and not non-con. I wish they would update the system and let you double/triple list, ugh.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Love It, especially hot knowing it was written by a woman...

Thank You!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous