Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had to agree that it was. In fact, it was even better than he could ever have imagined! He had fancied Helen for some time, as well as Amy, and had often visualised her when he was masturbating. That is, when he was not envisaging his sister, Amy.

So, after a quick shower, Tom was waiting for Amy as she finished her dressing, and was amused to see how mundanely she had dressed, the way a sister would when being escorted by her brother! Her legs were encased in nylon, her skirt almost reached her knees, her shoes were not over tall, and her sweater covered her completely above the skirt.

As they got into the car, though, she mischievously turned to him and told him not to worry about her style of dress, as he would soon find out she was not as plainly dressed as she appeared, but that he would have to wait to find out what she meant by that!

But when Helen appeared she was the very opposite! Her white mini-skirt only just covered her essentials, and as she clambered into the car Tom could clearly see her white lace panties, especially when she just leaned back in the seat and allowed her knees to part. Her top was a simple white wrap-around, crossing in front and fastening behind.

But it was when they had entered the cinema and Amy had led the way to the back row, with no-one else for quite a few rows in front of them that he got his second surprise. Amy led and motioned Tom to follow and Helen to follow him, so that he would be sandwiched between them as it were. But just as they were about to sit down Amy unfastened the waist of her skirt and then unwrapped it to reveal herself in a micro-mini skirt even shorter than Helen's, and one which Tom had never seen before. As he stared at it he realised that it was so short that it rode upwards, revealing her pussy when she sat down, her pussy so nakedly exposed owing to her lack of panties.

Amy then opened up the skirt which she had taken off and because of its fullness she was able to spread it across all three of their knees to hide any activity from unwanted prying eyes from either the usherettes or anyone else walking past down the aisle. Tom was a little hesitant at first, but wanted to put his arms round the two girls, but as he decided to take the plunge and do so he was rewarded by both of them together leaning forwards to allow him to encircle their shoujlders with his arms. As he did so they helped him along by adjusting his hands – Amy grasped his hand and tugged it down to her waist where she manoeuvred it under the bottom of her sweater and then upwards beneath it until it reached her naked breast, and Helen doing similar but in her case from the top so that his hand slid down into her cross-over top.

So there he was, cupping a naked breast in each hand for the first time in his life, and the two girls snuggling closer to him to facilitate his fondling, their heads touching his as they leaned in to him.

And then, as if sharing the same thought, both girls reached up to take one hand in theirs as they removed them from their breasts and gently guided them under the cover of Amy's discarded skirt and directly onto their pussies!

Amy, as he knew, was completely bare and uncovered there, but nevertheless it did not spoil any thrill from his other hand when it was put directly onto Helen's warm and moist panties. The pure silkiness of them and the delicate lace edging caused his dick to enlarge even further than he thought it possible. He grew extremely uncomfortable because of this, but it was only momentarily, as Amy's hand was now unzipping him and taking out his monster which was threatening to burst his trousers!

And then he felt Helen's hand grasping it, too, and the two hands began to caress and entwine around his circumference, whilst his own fingers were busy, too, sliding easily into Amy's now gaping moist hole until it was all the way up to his third knuckle. His other hand had wormed its way inside Helen's panties, helped by her other hand as she tugged aside the gusset to allow him easier access.

Then, much to his surprise and delight, Helen removed both hands as she stood up, ensuring that she was not being overseen by anyone else in the cinema, and in front of his eyes raised her tiny skirt and remover her panties, which she now screwed into a ball and thrust into his pocket. "A souvenir," she said softly, and then sat down again at his side, and returned his hand to its ministrations.

But this was proving too much for Tom, unused as he was to this kind of treatment, and he gave a sudden gasp and tried to wrench away as he reached his climax and started to spurt into their hands. The two girls giggled as he did this, but then astonished him as they took their respective hands and put them to their lips, in order to savour his gift to them.

Helen, though, turned to Tom and Amy, and said, "Actually I have seen this film before. If you like we can go back to my house now, as there is no-one in all night, and I can tell you what it as about on the way there instead, so that if anyone asks you can answer! What do you think?"

It was immediately apparent to her that both Tom and Amy were in full agreement, and soon Amy was driving them to Helen's house.

Once inside, though, Amy wasted no time in divesting herself once again of the protective skirt, and in the full light of the house her scarcely hidden pussy was obvious each time she moved.

"Now," said Helen, "what about a drink first? I don't think we ought to rush it. After all, we are supposed to be in the cinema yet, and we have to pass sufficient time before you go home again. So let's have that drink, and we can all sit facing one another. But as neither Amy nor I have on any panties, I think it only fair that Tom should be without his trousers, too, don't you agree Amy?"

By now Tom was only too eager to join in and his embarrassment had completely disappeared. This was a situation he had always dreamed of, and it was coming true. He willingly stripped off, revelling in the admiration he was receiving from his sister and her best friend.

Once he would have been embarrassed, to be seen with a hard-on such as he was now sporting, but now he was proud of it, especially as neither girl seemed to be able to take her eyes off it.

But when Amy leaned over and gave it a kiss he really felt he was in heaven. He felt even more so when Helen copied her, but was now sufficiently sure of himself to be able to say as they did so – "And I want to return the compliment."

But Helen, mischievous Helen, flippantly said to him, "Only if you ask us properly, and don't mince any words. I want to hear you use what is called on TV 'strong language'. Do you understand?"

He nodded eagerly, then took a breath and blurted out, "I want to kiss your pussies."

"Not strong enough!" chided Amy, as she pretended to draw away from him.

Tom was absolutely sure of himself, now, and retorted, "All right. I want to stick my tongue up your cunts!"

Helen's reply was to lie back on the floor, and open her legs fully, exposing her moist and inviting pussy, holding it wide open, as she called out, "Right, Tom. She's all yours!"

As Tom almost plunged won onto her tempting morsel he felt a hand sneak beneath his own legs as Amy grasped his erection, and began to play with it.

He almost stopped what he was doing with Helen, and, in fact, had to do so when he was forcibly turned and twisted over so that he was lying on his back, his periscope pointing skywards, followed by the full culmination of all his dreams as Amy dropped onto him, manoeuvring his bursting cock straight up and into her responsive pussy, where it slid like a hot knife through butter until their pubic bones began to grind against each other.

But his ecstasy was to be expended still further as Helen swiftly threw her legs across his head and sank down, bringing her pussy into contact with his mouth once more. Wildly he began to thrust, matched by Amy's own frenzy, the strange sensations running throughout his body exciting him still further, until with one huge thrust he seemed to penetrate her very interior as he exploded in an orgasm far beyond any he had ever experienced on his own.

As they all three lay panting Tom realised that he had reached his greatest ambition –he had fucked his bewitching sister!

12