All Comments on 'Tom and Janet'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
was going

was going to give it five stars til the adopted baby and vacectomy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5/5

Great story. I am adopting my second DD very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Overall it was a good story I really like the sibling romances. The only negative thing I have to say is that I think that the parents being siblings kinda distracts and lessens the story. I think that if you add a bit of conflict or struggle for the siblings it would have been better, that had it way to easy and real life never is that easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy

I kept hoping Tom would grow a dusting of chest hair for that great masculine, muscular chest. He needs something there for Janet to trace her fingers through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Liberals?

Down here asshole we call conservatives "fucktards" too. They like to get fucked in their rich asses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLEASE

Tell me what politics have to do with whether a story is well written or not. I come to sites like this to escape the dismissal reality of life. Those of you on here are entitled to your opinions but there are sites for this type of political discourse. NOT HERE ! Thanks. Well written story though.

EroscottEroscottabout 9 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous re PLEASE

Thank you. I thought of saying much the same thing but then shrugged and let it go. Glad you liked the story.

SummerkniteSummerkniteabout 9 years ago
More

I would love to read more...

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Lovely story

Well told and with lots of compassion, loved every word of it. No chance of a sequel I suppose ?

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Not true what the conservative claimed.

Actually, European kings and Egyptian Pharos used incest to keep their bloodline royal for centuries. It take many generation to develope genetic issues. The odd of having genetic problems with a brother and sister coupling is barely more than an unrelated couple. Conservative have never been know for their intellect. They simply go by what the Bible says.

EroscottEroscottover 8 years agoAuthor
To ansdguy

According to my research, and I've done a lot of it because of the genre of erotic stories I write, non-related couple have about a 2% chance of having a genetically damaged baby, first cousins have about a 4% chance, but close relatives--mom and son, brother and sister, father and daughter--have a chance approaching 50%. However, if you read this, ansdguy, I would like to see the evidence that I am wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 STARS!!!!

... just 5 stars, because it's not possible to give you TEN!

Amazing! That is pure true love.

EroscottEroscottabout 8 years agoAuthor
To Anon:

Thank you. I'm so happy that you like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I remember reading a recent study in a genetic journal

that close family incest(Parent/Child, Siblings) for the 1st generation is likely to cause genes that have a bad trait to be in the children, but usually as a carrier, not someone afflicted. It takes a few generations of incest to cause severe genetic damage. That is what happened to the royal families of Europe.

Being the kids are second generation, I would definitely be weary of children as the mother stated. Although as the daughter stated, science is evolving rapidly and we are able to look at genetic traits and screen them. Not all that far from manipulating them(sans the ethical concerns).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nothing new

Yeah yeah. Same old same old....I give it 1 negative

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great read. Well done

Nicely written and well paced.

@Anonymous ..don't be a asshole. It was far better than most of the shit on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Some of the morons out there slay me, lol! People love to use labels and put others in a nice, tidy box for their personal whining. Hell, I'm certainly more conservative, probably more independent than anything I suppose, yet here I am, wishing I had two or three cute sisters that have it really bad for their big brother! Haha!

I won't get into a conversation on genetics, recessives and inbreeding, because you can't teach, convince or get through the thick head of a fool! Hahaha!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Well done, just warm and wonderful love story between brother and sister. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

A nice wholesome incest romance story. Although it could have done without all the genetic nonsense. I mean really. Some of the stories say 50%, others say small chance, yet more say almost guaranteed chance of a damaged baby from incest. At this point it's just an internet statistic and should thus be ignored as it only detracts from the meat of the story. Personally I would have preferred they just had their own children and say the genetic testing said they were fine. Makes for a better read in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous