Tom and Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

Harry and Anna smiled and nodded. "Just be discreet about it, okay?" Harry said. "Besides, Tom, you're already signed up for the Army and will be going after we get the second cutting of hay in. And you, Janet, will be going back to school in a couple of weeks so it's not like you two are going to have all that much time together. Although, later... ." He trailed off.

"As much as I hate to say it," Anna spoke up, "later, if you two still want to be lovers, get married even, all I can say is please do make sure that you don't have children together. There are other ways for you to have children you know. Sperm banks, adoption, and even, although you might not like it Tom, a private or, uh, personal sperm donor."

Tom an Janet looked at each other. They both knew that the third option their mother mentioned wasn't an option for them, although the first two were. Neither one of them said anything for a couple of beats, then Janet spoke up.

"The science of genetic research is coming along," she said. "We could get tested to see if we, Tom and I, both carry the same bad recessive genes, although we probably do. But if we don't, well then we could have children just like you and Dad did, Mom."

"Genetic testing? Oh hell yes," Tom said, "we'll definitely have to have that done."

"I guess that means that you two feel pretty strongly about each other. That you are both thinking of getting married, right?" Harry asked.

Tom and Janet looked at each other again and nodded ever so slightly. They gave each other's hand a squeeze.

"Yes," Janet said. She felt almost lightheaded and had to remember to breathe now that this was all out in the open. She'd known from that first night together that, even though Tom was her brother, she wanted to live with him. More to the point, that she wanted to live with him as his spouse, to be married to him. The emotion of love and affection welled up in her now that they had their parents blessing. Her eyes got misty and she had a lump in her throat.

Anna hugged her daughter tightly. "I love you, Janet," she whispered in her ear.

"And I love you, too, Mom," Janet replied.

Tom and Harry were feeling the emotions too but, like many men do, tried to ignore it.

"I hate to say it," Harry began, "but your mother and I had the advantage of having different parents and last names. You two don't. You may not be able to get married for real, but hell, what is a marriage ceremony but two people promising each other that they will live together as a couple. And considering that about half of the marriages in the U.S. end up in divorce, I don't think any of us need to put a lot of emphasis on a socially acceptable ceremony. If you two make your vows in front of your mother and I, well, that should be good enough.

"Of course, you won't be able to live around here." Tom, Janet, and Anna all nodded. "And there's this to consider," Harry continued, "you're both young yet and Janet had to finish college and start her career and you, Tom, have to do at least one hitch in the army. You might meet someone and fall in love with them; someone that you can marry openly and have children with without the worry that your mother and I went through."

Tom and Janet looked at each other once more. Janet spoke first, still looking her brother in the eyes. "That's a possibility, Dad, but the way I feel right now, I don't think that's going to happen."

"I agree," Tom said as he leaned over to give his sister a quick kiss on the lips.

Harry and Anna glanced at each other, smiled and shrugged.

"Okay then," Anna said. "I guess you two can go back to doing what you were doing before your father and I so rudely interrupted you. I'm going to start dinner. It should be ready in an hour or so."

Tom and Janet looked at their parents in surprise. It was one thing to have them accept their incestuous love, it was quite another to, basically, tell them they could go back upstairs and make love to each other with their parents in the house.

Anna and Harry grinned at their children. "We know what it's like to be young and in love... and horny nearly all the time. Even after we found out we were brother and sister it didn't slow us down."

"Actually," Anna said, "I think it added fuel to the fire."

Harry chuckled. "Yeah, that's probably true. So go on, you two, back upstairs and finish what you were doing, if you want to, that is. But do try to keep the noise down, eh?"

Both Janet and Tom did want to, although it felt a little awkward at first, knowing their parents were downstairs and knew what they were doing. They did keep it much more quiet, however.

Epilogue

The lightning flashed and the thunder boomed almost immediately. Janet, lying under her husband as his lovely cock was thrusting in and out of her pussy so wonderfully, gripped him even tighter. Her body shuddered but not from fear of the thunderstorm. She was coming now, moaning and gasping and then she felt her husband begin his own orgasm as his cock splashed her vagina with his hot cum. Knowing that her husband was filling her pussy with his semen added to her pleasure.

The lightning and thunder flashed and boomed again. It was a typical summertime monsoonal storm that they had become used to living in Tucson, Arizona. As their breathing calmed down, they heard their daughter cry out as more lightning and thunder lit up the house and rattled the windows.

"Tom, put on your shorts and go calm Amy," Janet said. "I've got to sop up all your cum first, but I'll be right there."

"Right," Tom said as he kissed his wife and got up to quickly step into his shorts and head for their daughter's bedroom across the hall while Janet got up and went into the bathroom. It had been ten years since their parents had caught them making love. In that time, Tom and Janet's love for each other never waivered.

Tom only did one hitch in the army. Janet had graduated and was working as an R.N. in a hospital in Chicago when Tom was discharged. They had their own private marriage ceremony with their parents. They followed up on their parents advice about genetic testing, which had shown a very high probability of genetically damaged children. That had been disappointing but not unexpected, all things consider.

Tom and Janet moved to Tucson where she easily found work and Tom became a fireman. Two years later they adopted their daughter, Amy, as a baby and were planning on adopting a boy also. Tom had also taken the further step of getting a vasectomy so that he and Janet could make love freely without worrying about her getting pregnant. She had protested at first, asking, God forbid, what if something happened to her and Tom got remarried? Tom just grinned and kissed her and told her that she was his first and only true love that no one would be able to replace.

The End

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers