Tom and Mary Foster Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome quickly got up off the bed, wiped his soggy wet dick on the blankets of Tom and Mary's marriage bed, and started getting dressed without paying the slightest amount of attention to Tom.

When both he and Anita were completely dressed, they turned to Tom, still kneeling on the ground next to his wife.

"Later, wimp." Said Jerome to Tom. He felt about 3 inches tall.

And with that, both Jerome and Anita were gone. They never heard from either of them again.

As Tom lay there, looking at his wife's cum covered body, suddenly his own excitement got to him.

He crouched between his wife's spread legs, and for the second time that day, buried his face in her pussy. She was soaked and full of cum, and Tom found himself swallowing it as he became determined to bring his wife to her third orgasm of the night!

Mary suddenly opened her eyes and stared down at her husband. "Ohhh yeah baby! Are you still showing them how to do it? Hmmm, he must have left to try it out on his young wife." Said Mary, as if nothing had just happened between Jerome and herself.

Mary suddenly grabbed the back of Tom's head though, and began humping his face with her cum soaked pussy. Again, wads of cum dumped from her pussy into his mouth, and she was holding his head so tight, he had no choice but to swallow more of it. Suddenly Mary was cumming again.

Again, she passed out from absolute exhaustion. Tom's needs would have to wait until later.

And that's exactly the way it played out. Mary either pretended, or truly did not REMEMBER that anything had ever happened with Jerome that night.

Predictably, the young black couple never showed up at another of the small group meetings. Mary had convinced herself that they were embarrassed after their little show they put on for the young couple. She was also convinced that they had helped save the young folk's marriage.

Tom truly could not figure out if his wife was just pretending, or if she truly could NOT remember what had happened. Either way, it really didn't matter. He got to live out a majorly hot fantasy, and he and Mary were as happy as ever. He never brought up what happened with Jerome, but sometimes lately he wondered if he could somehow trigger that animal reaction from his wife again.

The End?

12