All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 15'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good entertaining chapter

I have followed this series from the beginning and love it! It is good to see Debbie back in the story and waiting for John to reappear. The hint from Chapter 10 or 11.

I feel the author has done a good job of mixing sports, romance and just a bit of sex into this chapter. My only complaint, if you can call it that, is the author seems to have a 2-3 month gap between chapters.

Looking forward to finding out what happens to the girls as they enter the college hangout..

honeyhole1970honeyhole1970about 8 years ago
5 stars!

I am enjoying this series! Another 5 stars from me!

I like the way the author is developing a close relationship between Sue and Nancy.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 8 years ago
Great chapter!

I've enjoyed this series from the beginning. It's been a roller coaster ride of sports, sex, and romance, and I'm looking forward to learning how this story finally ends.

BigJim2015BigJim2015about 8 years ago
Great chapter!

Enjoyed this chapter very much in the continuing tale of following Sue and Debbie in their college years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 Star series

I too have followed, and enjoyed, this from the beginning. I have one request. Could you at some point include some girl on girl activities? I believe many readers, not just myself, would enjoy it. And it would fit in very realistically. And no I am not stereotyping. Quite the opposite. Allow me to explain. I have many female friends and relatives who played college sports. Some lesbian, some not. I got sick of the biased "all female athletes are dykes" crap, when I knew it not to be true. So on separate occasions, I asked three lesbian friends who played college sports, the validity of this. After all, they fit both categories, lesbian and jock. All three gave pretty much the same response. About half are lesbian, bi, or have 'experimented'. So this is a far cry from 'all'. But is very realistic. I would love to see Sue, Debbie, Sally or any combination of them or the others exploring. Thanks for listening and keep up the good work.

Bulldog62015Bulldog62015about 8 years ago
The series continues...5 stars

The series seems to be getting better by the chapter...I am anxiously waiting for Sue to tell the nitty gritty about her and John's one night stand and of course Debbie and Tom's one night stand...best friends having one night stands with best friends :)

TigerPaw1010TigerPaw1010about 8 years ago
5 Stars

Another 5 star submission. Most excellent! Well done, RCG.

DakotacplDakotacplabout 8 years ago
Hot!

Another great chapter from a terrific author. Being nudists and swingers here we can really relate to the experiences shared here!!

SexMissy2016SexMissy2016about 8 years ago
Love your story

I love your story!

Magicalfingers2016Magicalfingers2016about 8 years ago
Great series!

I am enjoying this series! All the twists and turns leave one wondering what is next. Of course from the hints back in Chapter 10 we all know Sue and Tom will eventually get back together. Looking forward to seeing how this series plays out. Good job Reverse Cowgirl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

I am so anxious to read the next chapters with the details of Tom &Sue's fall-out, what will be Cathy's story...

But the many side-tracking stories of non-key characters confuses me and I need to re-read previous chapters to get back to the story line to remember who is who...

Please publish the next ones soon!

SweetSissySweetSissyalmost 8 years ago
Hot Chapter

I am loving this series! Please post the next chapter ASAP and keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...