All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 16'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Girl talk

They've discussed their most intimate, and sometimes embarrassing, sexual activities with each other, but the question whether Sue and Tom will ever get back together is still unanswered.

Can't wait to see how all this drama, sex, and romance will turn out.

Magicalfingers2016Magicalfingers2016over 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Now that we've all learned how Sally seduced Tom...wonder if Tom and Debbie's one night stand will be next? And what about John and Sue's one night stand? It seems like trouble is brewing between John and Tom... From previous chapters, we all know Tom and Sue get married but it seems at this point in the story Sue has reservations about getting back with Tom...Hope the next chapter won't take soooo long to post!

SweetJen1970SweetJen1970over 7 years ago
Another mentor for Sue?

Looks like Sue has picked up another mentor in Tom's ex .

Have to wonder where this is heading? Still curious about Sue's Sis Debbie and if she and Tom are going to get together for Homecoming since from Chapter 11, Sue asked John....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Great story! Great series! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Jackmy9Jackmy9over 7 years ago
Great

Very interesting and entertaining chapter! Finally we are learning what happened during the summer that led to Sally and Steve's wedding being cancelled along with Sally seducing Tom. Can't wait to see what happens when Tom bangs Debbie and

John gets to add Sue to his ever growing list of hot dishes.

Bulldog62015Bulldog62015over 7 years ago
John and his Sis

Seems like from what I remember John screwed Mary Ann. I have to wonder if we're about to be enlightened on the nitty gritty of that one night stay? Ol' John sure has a way with the ladies:)

sweetdokie7sweetdokie7over 7 years ago
Sister Love?

Sounds like we may be getting some girl on girl between the sisters Sally and Debbie. Been looking forward to some girl on girl action. Make it happen RCG!

ponydickponydickover 7 years ago
Loved it

Enjoyed this chapter! I really liked the Dirty Dancing between Sally and Debbie! Hope this little scene is taken a bit further in the next chapter with the sisters getting it on together. Personally was glad to see Tom back in action with Sally! I suspect our friend John will be next! Keep the roll coaster ride going! Loving this series never a dull moment!

TigerPaw1010TigerPaw1010over 7 years ago
As always...

... hot, fantastic, erotic piece of work. Waiting for the next "turn" already.

DakotacplDakotacplover 7 years ago
Love it!

Love this story and this amazing author!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Long time no see

Dude it's taking too long for next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
157 Followers
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...