Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I giggled, 'No, but if you want your Sis to help you out, it's time for you to put the wheels in motion. I'm going to ask Tom to dance when the band announces a Ladies Choice... and you, my brother, need to put the bug in his ear—it's high time he got with the program.'

"The dance ended, and as we walked back to our table, I noticed John pulling Tom aside. Tom glanced in my direction while I was taking my seat next to Al.

"The lead vocalist quickly announced the next song 'Here's one of our favorites, it's bumpin' time, everybody.'

"We all hit the dance floor, but try as we might, no one even came close to Kels, Charlotte, and my brother doing the bump. We all eventually called it quits while watching and cheering as John was bumpin' simultaneously with Kels and Charlotte!'

"The band took a short break, and I watched Stacy head toward the Ladies room. I excused myself and followed Stacy into the Ladies room. Once inside I smiled and said, 'Stacy seems like a little bird told me my brother has the hots for you.'

"Stacy replied, 'OH MY GOD! SERIOUSLY? FOR REAL?'

"I laughed, 'Yes Stacy. He's been holding off since the Valentine's dance until you and Elliot went your separate ways.'

"Stacy replied, 'MA, why didn't you tell me sooner? I'd definitely ask him to be my date for prom!'

"I smiled, 'I just found out when I danced with him just before the bump. By the way, the next Ladies Choice, I'm going to make my move on Tom, you need to do the same with John.'

"Stacy smiled, 'I'd love to, but I don't want to piss Kels off.'

"I replied, 'Don't worry about it. I've already put the bug in her ear. Kels and John aren't all that serious anyway, especially since she will be heading to Western State to reunite with her old flame AJ after graduation.'

"Stacy and I were leaving the Ladies room when the lead vocalist announced, 'All you gals go grab your favorite fella—it's time for a Ladies Choice. We've picked a classic love song from none other than the King, Elvis Presley. An oldie but a definitely a goodie, 'Can't Help Falling in Love.'

"The band began playing, and Pey smiled at me as she left Tom and asked Al to dance. Kels followed suit, walking toward Elliot, leaving Tom and John sitting side by side. Stacy smiled at John, 'Handsome would you like to dance?'

"John slowly got up and said with a bit of enthusiasm, 'You better believe it,' while giving his Sis a big grin and a thumb's up!

"I never said word to Tom, but just simply held out my hand. Tom smiled and took my hand escorted me to the dance floor.

"Once on the dance floor, I made no bones about my intentions. I looked Tom in the eyes and as he looked into mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck while he pulled me in close—wrapping his arms around my waist. The band began to sing the lyrics 'I can't help falling in love with you,' when I rested my head on his shoulder, his head touching mine, and I whispered in his ear, 'I love this song, it's telling me something I've known since the Christmas dance.'

"Tom and I were swaying to the music when we started kissing each other with short sweet kisses on the neck working up to our earlobes. I raised my head and smiled at him, 'Tom Sanders, you owe me a kiss from our freshman year when I was football queen—you crowned me and only said, 'congratulations'—remember?'

"Tom just grinned and kissed me on the forehead softly saying, 'Now you've been officially crowned... we're even.'

"I giggled, 'Not hardly, Tom Sanders. I want a real kiss and not some casual kiss like you gave me after the Christmas and Valentine's dances. Kiss me like you want me to be your girlfriend... that is, if that's what you really want.'

"Tom moved his hands from my waist and held my face gently in his hands. We tilted our heads keeping eye contact, and just before our lips touched I closed my eyes. Our lips lightly brushed together and we softly pressed our lips together. We held our closed mouth kiss for just few moments before Tom opened his mouth and very slightly touched my lips with his tongue. Tom was slowly rolling his tongue across my lips in a circular motion when I mirrored Tom's reaction, opening my mouth, keeping my lips just barely parted enough so his tongue could slip between them.

"Tom gently squeezed my upper lip between his lips for a few seconds before doing the same to my lower lip. Alternating between my upper and lower lips before slowly sliding his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues touched and when Tom lightly licked the underside of my tongue, the lights went out. My toes curled in my open-toed, four-inch, high heels and for the first time in my life, I saw stars in my eyes, twinkling like a Roman candle that had just exploded in mid-air with the twinkles slowly falling back to earth.

"We immediately pressed our lips harder against each other, opened our mouths wider and slowly swirled our tongues in a circular motion around each other's with just enough pressure to lick ice cream from a soft-serve cone.

"We were in a rhythm with each other slowly swirling our tongues around each other's, lightly licking, tickling the roof of each other's mouth with the tip of our tongues for at least two minutes, perhaps a bit longer. We finally stopped using our tongues and instead of abruptly breaking our sweltering French kiss we went back to the start, nibbling, sucking on each other's lower lips. The band continued to sing the lyrics, as we broke our first ever soulful, knock your socks off sexy French kiss which had sent goose bumps were up and down my spine.

"We finally pulled apart and opened our eyes. Tom smiled and looked me in the eyes, 'I hope that answered your question—girlfriend.'

"I'd never been kissed like Tom just kissed me, and it was all I ever dreamed it'd be! I felt like I was floating in mid-air and I had this crazy cupidity feeling for Tom to hold me intimately and kiss me again!

"I looked Tom in the eyes, smiled and said, 'That'll do for starters! But 'boyfriend' you've got a lot of catching up to do.' We immediately locked lips once again with a second sweltering, red hot sexy French kiss. I didn't even hear the band singing the final verse during our second kiss that once again caused my toes to curl, my knees to buckle, not to mention butterflies and tingles dancing throughout my body from my head to my toes."

I giggled at Mary Ann, "I know exactly what you were feeling! I've had more than my shares of those soft, slow juicy French kisses. Of course Tom was the first guy I ever French kissed, and I've only French kissed one other. And, like I told you, it should have never happened."

Mary Ann sighed, "Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I've only French kissed my hubby and two others and you know who they were—one I loved and the other... well, like you just mentioned, 'it should have never happened.'

"Now, let me get on telling you about the biggest mistake I ever made...and what turned my life upside down....

"We were standing motionless on the dance floor when we finally broke our second French kiss. The band had stopped playing, and when I looked around we were standing all alone on the dance floor. I glanced in the direction of our table and everyone was smiling in our direction. The lead vocalist saw we had broken our kiss and announced, 'I'm glad you two decided to re-join the party. Everyone let's give a big hand to these two lovebirds!'

"Tom took me by my right hand and as we walked to our table I was so embarrassed that I covered my face with my left hand!

"Once at our table, everyone was clapping, whistling, cheering, and grinning ear to ear. John smiled at Tom and gave him a high five! My brother gave his Sis a great big hug and Pey said, 'Al, it looks like we just lost our prom dates for the rest of the night.'

"Kels not to be outdone, smiled at John, 'Elliot, it looks as if it's just me and you from now on.'

"Stacy only smiled, 'No, I came with Elliot, but tomorrow night, well, John you are picking me up around seven-ish—aren't you?'

"John, with a bigger than Texas grin, 'How about 6:45? We'll double at the movies with Sis and Tom before heading to the lake.'

"Stacy smiled a devilish smile, 'Sounds like a plan, I'll be expecting you at 6:45—don't be late!' Stacy gave John a goodnight smacker before she and Elliot returned to their table.

"Pey and I spent the rest of the evening alternating dances with our prom dates. Tom and I danced the slow love songs, locking lips every chance we got.

"Prom finally came to an end at 12:30, when Sally was crowned queen, and Pey, princess of Dragon's Junior-Senior prom. Tom and Pey danced the traditional last dance together, and afterwards Tom gave his 'girlfriend' a goodnight kiss.

"After we finished locking lips for the umpteenth time, Tom smiled, 'Girlfriend I'll pick you up tomorrow night at 6:45 sharp!'

"I smiled at Tom, 'I'll be waiting with bells on,' and we locked lips one more time!

"My curfew was 1 AM, so Allan had to take me straight home. Before we left the gym I giggled at Pey, 'Don't you go stealing my boyfriend tonight at the after prom parties!'

"Pey smiled, 'No worries MA, I've got all I can handle at Central!'

"The next night my brother, Stacy, Tom, and I doubled going to the movies, Dragon's Teen Center, and finally to the lake. Tom and I found this special little grassy knoll and it became 'our spot' under the moon and stars.

"It wasn't long after that first date that the four of us were going steady. John with Stacy, a senior to be, and Tom with me.

"My junior year was filled with excitement. Stacy got homecoming queen, and I was first runner-up. Tom continued to star on the football field. Making not only All-District for the second year in a row on both offense and defense, but now he earned first team All-State honors on defense and second team All-State honors on offense. Tom was already getting scholarship offers from both University and State, just to name a few.

"John was winning wrestling match after wrestling match, advancing to the finals of the State wrestling tournament—creating a battle royal between State and University to get my brother's signature on the dotted line. Stacy was Queen of Dragon's Junior-Senior prom, and I was the Princess. And, just before school was dismissed for the summer, I was voted head cheerleader for the coming school year.

"Tom and I were going steady, like two love birds in a cozy nest—the same was true for John and Stacy. The four of us were always together and I guess, in a different sort of way, the same was true for you, Tom, Debbie, and John—happy go lucky teenager's in love. But our little fantasy world came tumbling down just before school started my senior year.

"Stacy had already made cheerleader at University and had planned on attending University's rush week and pledging Kappa Delta. John and Stacy had already made plans for John to accept University's wrestling scholarship offer following her to University after graduation. Tom and I would be tagging along, Tom accepting University's gridiron offer and me pledging Kappa while teaming up with Stacy to lead cheers for the Maroon and White! The four of us had what seemed to be the perfect plan for us to attend University together that is until Marlene stepped into the picture.

"Stacy's older sister, Marlene, was a senior, a 'Kappa,' an Irish cheerleader, and at the eleventh hour, Marlene arranged for Stacy to receive an unexpected invitation to attend rush week and cheerleading tryouts on the Irish campus. After Stacy made cheerleader and pledged Kappa Delta, she mailed John a small package, enclosing his class ring along with a short and abrupt 'Dear John' letter: 'John, I've found another who means more to me than you. And, with me being in college, five hundred miles away from home, and you back in Dragon, it's time for us to go our separate ways. I wish you good luck John. Stacy.'

"John was devastated, he never expected it and, well to be honest, neither did I. Tear drops fell on Stacy's notes when John read over and over again the things she wrote to Tom and me. Tom and I tried our best to ease his pain, but my brother had a hard time accepting the fact Stacy was suddenly gone from his life forever.

"Stacy and I continued communicating during the school year. I never pushed Stacy for an explanation on why she broke up with John so suddenly, and without any warning, decided to attend college five hundred miles away from home instead of attending University. Stacy never volunteered to tell her best friend the reasons why, until one night during one of our lengthy chats on the phone she finally fessed up to what happened during rush week and cheerleading tryouts on the Irish campus. Stacy told me, 'Mary Ann, I only went to tryouts and rush week on the Irish campus because Marlene wanted me to experience the thrill of going through rush and cheerleading tryouts on one of the best college campuses in America.

'I had every intention after rush and tryouts ended on the Irish campus of returning home and going through rush week at University. Even though it'd be a bit difficult, with me being a University cheerleader, you cheering for the Dragons, and the guys in athletics, being closer to home, we'd all still be able to go out together from time to time. And, after you, Tom, and John graduated from Dragon, we'd all be together again—just like we planned.

'We'd be cheerleaders for the Maroon and White. Tom would be starring on the football field. John would be competing on the wrestling mat and well, the four of us would be side by side, hand in hand, just like the good old days back in Dragon. But my plans flew out the window when out of the clear blue sky, it just happened. I mean it was like love at first sight.

'The first night on the Irish campus changed my life forever when Marlene introduced me to her boyfriend's younger brother.

'Marlene had been dating, Spalding O'Hare, a senior offensive lineman, steady for the past two and a half years. Marlene and Spalding were on the verge of not only being 'officially' engaged, but planning a 4th of July summer wedding before Spalding left for his NFL training camp. Most likely Spalding was going to be drafted by the Giants, Rams, Eagles, or 49ers.

'My big sister had taken the liberty to set up a blind date for me with a young redshirt freshman quarterback named Rawling O'Hare. Marlene smiled at me before we were left her room, 'Baby Sis, if I was you, I'd leave that class ring behind because unless I miss my hunch, your world is about to be turned topsy-turvy before this night is over.' I followed Marlene's advice and took off John's class ring, leaving it in my jewelry box, never to put it on again.

'We doubled that night with Marlene and Spalding going to every popular hangout on the Irish campus until the guys had to drop us off at the Kappa House and hustle back to the athletic dorm to meet the team's 1:00 AM curfew.

'The weeks ahead on the Irish campus were not only filled with the excitement of rush, cheerleading tryouts but 'Mr. Wonderful' and I were going out every night. And, after only two weeks, I knew I was madly in love with Rawling O'Hare.

'The night I made cheerleader and pledged Kappa, Rawling and I went out not only to celebrate me making cheerleader, but Rawling as a redshirt freshman, being named the starting quarterback for the Irish!

'Pre-season football practice had ended and tonight Rawling had no curfew, so I suggested getting a motel room. Rawling asked me, 'Are you sure Stac?' I replied, 'Yes' and we ended up getting a room at the Hilton near the Irish campus. Even though we'd been together only two weeks, I was ready to lose my virginity, surrender my most treasured possession to Rawling, and let him pop my cherry.

'Rawling was already well experienced, so when we got into bed and the lights were out, I just let him take over. During the night I lost count of the times we made love, but each time was even better than the previous, and before the night was over, Rawling's semen was literally pouring out of my womanhood's opening, running down my thighs, turning the Hilton's bedsheets into one very, very wet mess.

'We slept in late the next morning, actually it was closer to noon, when Rawling finally woke me with a kiss, smiled and said, 'Stac, it's almost check out time, let's take a shower together before we have to check-out.'

'I smiled at Rawling, 'I'd love to, but before we shower I want you to know, well, last night was my first time. I've never had feelings about a guy the way I feel about you, even though I had special feelings about a boy I dated steady for over a year or so. The moment I met you my life became extraordinary. Rawling, I hope I didn't disappoint you last night, I mean with it being my first time and all...'

'Rawling interrupted me, 'Disappoint me? You are kidding, aren't you Stac? I knew from our first date, you were 'The' girl for me, and when me and Spalding got back to the dorm that night, I told my brother, 'Big brother, I may have just found the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.'

'Spalding laughed at me, 'Little brother, it must be those Anderville genes, the same thing happened to me when I dated Mar for the first time. Now, don't get the big head, but Mar told me just before I kissed her goodnight, 'I've never seen such a twinkle in Stacy's eyes as I have tonight. I think we just played cupid for those two.' I'm sure neither you, nor Stacy, ever heard Mar's remark since you two were busy as bees playing 'Tonsil Hockey.' Now get some rest—we've got a rough scrimmage tomorrow, and I'm sure you don't want to disappoint Stacy by not playing up to your best.'

'Rawling cuddled me in his arms, whispered in my ear, 'Stac, you're everything I ever wanted, and I never want to lose you.' We locked lips with one heck of a sexy French kiss. After we broke our kiss, I smiled and asked, 'Rawling, are you sure you don't want to make love one more time before we take our shower?'

'Rawling was definitely all for the idea, and after some red hot French kissing, a bit of serious titty play, Rawling had a major hard-on and I was wetter than a spring flood.

'Rawling maneuvered into position on top of me and I spread my legs for him, making my invitation clear. We wrapped our arms around each other and as we kissed a sexy French kiss I felt Rawling's wide mushroom head nudging against my swollen lips, pushing through my opening with his rock-hard sizable erection following until he was once again completely buried deep inside my womanhood.

'Rawling and I continued to French kiss as we got into a rhythm with each other. I was moving my hips, meeting each of his deep hard thrust while he was pumping his sizable erection in, out, and back in again.

'We were really getting it on, I mean, we were in sync with each other just like clockwork. There seemed to be this sense of primal excitement inside both us. Rawling was working away to shoot his semen deep inside me and I had an overwhelming desire to receive his warm seed as it flowed into my womanhood.

'Rawling was vigorously thrusting away between my legs when I felt myself about to cum, and I didn't try and hide it. I really let loose. I wrapped my legs around him, locked my ankles behind his back, squeezing him as tight as I could, and started some vigorous and noisy sex.

'I pulled Rawling in tight against me, my pussy was clamping down on his throbbing cock like a pair of vice grip pliers. I mumbled, 'I'm about to cum baby, cum with me.' It was only a matter of seconds before my whole lower stomach and pelvic area exploded like a time bomb. Wave after wave of uncontrollable, shuddering contractions rippled throughout my body—one after the other—ten, maybe more, like a series of rogue ocean waves crashing against the shores.

1...456789