Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom smiled and looked me in my teary eyes and said, 'Hey, I'm not dead! We can make it work—just like we said we would.'

"Tom held me tight in his arms and we kissed a long sweltering French kiss before driving straight to the lake and our special little grassy knoll.

"We made love that night using all three Skinless Skins Tom had in his billfold. After Tom kissed me goodnight he said, 'I'll stop by in the morning before I leave for State.' I wouldn't let Tom go and we kissed another slow, lingering good night kiss. I realized this was the last time we'd ever hold each other tight in our arms and kiss one of those sweltering sexy French kisses we'd be accustomed to for the last two years or so.

"I went inside and cried all night long, knowing tomorrow I'd have to make the hardest decision of my life and one I regret to this day.

"Mom and Dad were at work and I heard Tom's truck pulling into my driveway. I gulped a few deep breaths and met Tom at the door. Tears were welling in my eyes when I told him, 'Tom, please don't make this any harder than it already is... I never wanted this... I'll always love you... but it'll never work out with us. I'm a cheerleader at University and you're playing football at State.' I handed Tom his class ring back, tears were rolling down my cheeks when I watched him slowly turn, walk away, get into his truck, back out of my drive way, leaving not only my driveway, but my life forever. It was the most emotional moment of my..."

Nancy interrupted Mary Ann before she could finish her sentence. "Hey, are y'all going to gab all night? Come on, join the party, quit gabbing and let's all get inside!"

Mary Ann quickly turned away, brushed her eyes, sighed, and showed the doorman her University student ID. Mary Ann joined Debbie, Beverly, and Brenda waiting for the hostess to show us to our table.

Nancy and I were fumbling through our purses looking for our State student IDs when Brenda yelled, "Gummy you and Sue hurry up. Here comes the hostess!"

1...456789