All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 17'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 7 years ago
Fucked by the stranger's Italian sausage

It's a wonder Charlotte could walk the next morning. However, from her story, she had a great time.

Hot, hot, hot! I think my monitor is about to melt down.

SweetJen1970SweetJen1970about 7 years ago
Glad you're back!

Glad you're back to writing this series. I like the way you're bringing in the different characters now that Debbie and Sue have gone their separate ways. Look forward to the next chapter to see what big brother does after catching his little sister and Tonya playing around.

jaqi1978jaqi1978about 7 years ago
I'm jealous

Char had fun. It's good to see you writing again.

sweetsarah1990sweetsarah1990about 7 years ago
What's next??

More twists and turns than a roller coaster! What's going to happen next??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Glad to see you back in the saddle!

Glad to see you back on Lit! This chapter caught me by surprise but I guess that is something of your trademark-huh? Look forward to seeing what big brother is up too in the next chapter. Hope it doesn't take soooo long to post!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...