All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 18'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT

Definitely a different twist to this series but it was HOT!. Just wondering what Beverly's role in this story will be...

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 7 years ago
Two girls with sore pussies...

Bev and Tonya had a hot time, but there may have been too much of a good thing. Is that possible?

Looking forward to see how this story plays out.

BigJim2015BigJim2015almost 7 years ago
How can anyone vote this a 1?

I loved this chapter..it was HOT....a brother sister one night! Lit is not the Ladies Home Journal and if you don't want to read about incest...don't read the story! Can't wait to see how the author is going to bring Beverly into this plot....

sweetsarah1990sweetsarah1990almost 7 years ago
Not unexpected

The way Chapter 17 ended I was expecting an FFM with brother, sister, and Tonya. And while taboo and a bit kinky brother sister relationships happen more times than one in our society. I liked the way the author brought the FFM into the story and having it Skip's belated 24th birthday present was pretty clever. I also liked the way the chapter ended, Beverly being the poor overlooked basketball player receiving her bid from her top pick sorority while Paula had to lower her standards to a mid tier. Look forward to the upcoming confrontation between Paula and Beverly and don't forget from previous chapters there is bad blood between Paula and Sue.

SweetMelodieSweetMelodiealmost 7 years ago
Everyone has an opinion

I agree with Big Jim's earlier comment, but everyone has an opinion. I've enjoyed reading all 18 chapters and Look forward to the next chapter!

beaverholebeaverholealmost 7 years ago
A bit too kinky for me

Even though the sex was HOT and I liked the ending having both an older and younger brother made this a bit too kinky, icky for me. However I look forward to the next chapter to see what takes place with Paula and the Tri Delt coeds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your use of quotation marks is bizarre.

"She said, 'Here I am' is just wrong! Proper punctuation will improve your scores and readability. Look into it.

Reversecowgirl2014Reversecowgirl2014almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

Anonymous thanks for your comment regarding using quotation marks. I'll have my editor check it out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...