All Comments on 'Tom and the Neighbors Ch. 01'

by Leftahead

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Biker_TypeBiker_Typeover 8 years ago

Very nice. Seems very plausible which makes it a story I like. Can "hardly" wait for the next episode!

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 8 years ago
Very nice!

Great start to, what I hope is, a great series. I can't wait until Tom finally succumbs to his urges and takes that big dick between his lips!

pixandwordspixandwordsover 8 years ago
A hot scenario

A steamy story - and hopefully there'll be a "Part Two" as things progress between the three of them!

My only thought: it is slightly marred by several typos and minor errors that some careful editing could have cured, moving it from 4 Stars to 5 Stars, in my opinion.

Please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first threesome was a wild night with a woman I worked with and a married guy she knew. I got a bj from her as he fucked her from behind. Later as she was riding my cock, he dipped his soft cock into my mouth, I shot my load. Whew! I really didn't think twice about it but continued sucking him hard and then she took over. First time for everything. Next morning, she said it was a great time for her and she thought for me too with a smile. She always gave me a wink when passing by.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous