All Comments on 'Tom Billionaire Ch. 06'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Kinggeo327Kinggeo327about 14 years ago
Holly Shit

Man you keep getting better and better. I did not see some of that coming and I am happy you brought back just about everyone. I really got pissed at what he did to Cassandra, but I'm feeling something and if you can write to make people care that a halmark of a great writer right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

I'm really glad your continuing this story especially since its one of my all time favorites

hungrychungrycabout 14 years ago
thanks

thanks for putting together another set of awesome stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

i love your series man, they're great stuff. This chapter was the roughest out of all of them - I'm not a fan of picturing rape in my head. Good chapter though, you're an excellent author. I hope you continue the "billionare" series

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

I figured they would capture John but great work with the resolution. I love take no shit Taylor she handled that phone call well. Poor Cassandra I'm glad she got to shoot Sharpley serves him right. Perhaps now the whole family can heal. Thank you for this fantastic addition to the series we have become so fond of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank

Thank God, he became human again... at least somewhat !!!

-- jok3r

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My favorite part of this whole series is this one. For once, John gets to make *good* mistakes. So much of this *extremely* well-written series is full of "our hero" making mistakes of judgement that the reader disagrees with, and for a narrative where the reader use meant to strongly identify with the hero that's a supremely frustrating experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES