Tom Billionaire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Sleep did not come easily. Taylor had told me to go get my girlfriend, but that mysterious 'Do what you think is right' comment had seriously screwed with my head. It was one of those phrases women use to fuck with men, and not in a good way. And ultimately, I'd decided I just *had* to take the moral high road and go to sleep alone.

I figured that Taylor wanted to see if I *could* sleep alone, without running for comfort from some other nubile body. If I was right, sleeping alone would confirm that I wanted her back, and would be the first step into rebuilding our relationship. If I was wrong, well, I would have lost a night. But it was better than sleeping with Vivienne only to find out that would *really* piss Taylor off.

I tossed and turned, alone in the big bed. The lights were all off, the mattress was exquisitely comfortable, and the temperature was perfect. But I still couldn't sleep. I couldn't find a comfortable position, not being able to wrap myself around a warm female body, and not having a warm female wrapping herself around *me*.

I hadn't gotten laid since last night, and I was horny. And around 1am I resorted to sitting up and trying to jack off... to no avail. I didn't even know how to masturbate anymore. I was too used to having a gorgeous woman with me, live and in the flesh. And even calling up porn videos on the monitor on my nightstand couldn't stimulate me enough.

By 3am I was exhausted, too tired to sleep. I was horny, with a semi-throbbing boner that I couldn't resist stroking with my own hand beneath my pajama pants. I was dizzy, and the room felt like it was moving around me.

Twice, I thought I heard the noises of people moving around the room with me. Both times, I sat up and whipped my head around, only making the dizziness worse. I couldn't tell if a rat had somehow penetrated the home's construction and was scurrying around the floor, or if the ghost of some Revolutionary Era soldier was dragging his prisoner's chains across the land of some ancient battlefield my house might have been built upon.

The third time I heard noises, I just pulled the covers over my head and tried to ignore them. They weren't real. The noises were a figment of my utterly fatigued brain as I existed halfway between the dreamworld and reality.

But then the covers were pulled back away from me and a warm body slipped in beside me. I was still in a daze as her hand trailed along my side. And as she scooted into a spooning position, I felt the twin points of her naked breasts pushing against my back.

She'd come to me. I'd proven my worth, and she'd come to me. My jaw was slack, and I was drooling a little bit. But I closed my mouth and turned my lips into a smile as I turned around and looked at my sweet Taylor's face. She'd come to me.

Without words, her responding smile carried all the way up into her eyes. The room was still dark, so I couldn't make out the deep blue color of her eyes amidst the surrounding gray. But I could see the happy twinkle in her irises just before she closed her lids and leaned in to kiss me.

An explosion was set off in my brain, the shockwave rushing outward to fill my senses with passionate love. Our kiss deepened, and she moaned excitedly as her hands came up to hold my head. She pushed, rolling me onto my back before she slid her body atop mine. Still gripping the sides of my head just behind my ears, she devoured my lips and pressed her tongue into my mouth, moaning in obvious heat. It had been a long... LONG time since we'd been together. And when she finally pulled her mouth off mine to breath, I exhaled, "I missed you..."

I opened my eyes, and Cassandra smiled down at me, her eyes telling me 'I missed you, too.'

I blinked in surprise. How the hell had she gotten away from Sharpley? How had she-

My thought was cut off when she kissed me again, her hand snaking down between us and deftly sliding into my pajama pants. I had been half-hard before she'd arrived, but I was fully hard now. Cassandra cooed as she gripped my cock in her hand, stroking it firmly. She ducked her head to look between us and down at her own hand on my dick. And as she did so, the long tendrils of her blonde hair brushed against my cheeks.

I grabbed a lock of that hair, pressing it to my nose and inhaling her sweetly familiar scent. I'd been so scared for my Cassandra's safety, and it was such an utter sense of relief to know she was safe and back in my bed.

She pulled her hair away, though, as she slid down the bed and beneath the covers until she was just over my crotch. She looked up at me and flashed a silly grin before opening her mouth and taking my dick inside. All I could do was groan and clutch the bedsheets between my fingers as the warm, wet pleasure surrounded my tool.

She blew me for a few minutes, just giving me firm suction to make sure I was rock hard before she started in on the good stuff. Her hand came up, corkscrewing around my shaft while her tongue danced upon the head. Her other hand tickled my balls, and then she turned her eyes up to look at me once again.

I'd forgotten just how intoxicating the view of Ashlyn sucking my dick could be. She was so utterly gorgeous, so undeniably sexy. Millions of men on the planet wished that they could have the view of Ashlyn Scott smiling up at them with their dick in her mouth, but I was the one who had it. And I groaned and slid my fingers into her hair as she began to bob her head up and down my shaft.

As good as it felt, though, I didn't want things to end yet. I let Ashlyn blow me for a little longer, letting myself get closer and closer to popping. But then I finally reached down and tugged on her head to bring her up to me. She obeyed immediately, sliding her naked body up my torso and taking my head into her hands once again for a kiss.

I smiled at the sight of Vivienne's pretty face just before our lips met. I closed my eyes and let her spicy sweet taste fill my senses. She had been away from me all day as I'd been dealing with so many other things. But she was back with me now, and as she molded her entire body atop mine, we found the comfortable rhythm and positioning we'd been using repeatedly for the past several weeks.

Vivienne reached between us to guide my cock as she slid backwards, her leaking pussy leaving a trail of feminine arousal from my belly button and down along my happy trail. She gasped as my head began to penetrate. And then her eyes flared brightly as she stared down at me while sinking back to fully imbed my shaft inside her.

And we made love.

Vivienne fucked me with the energy and enthusiasm of a young woman nine years younger than me, even after 3am. But it wasn't just fucking. It wasn't just the mindless taking of pleasure from each other. She held my head and neck and stared adoringly into my eyes all the while. And her ab muscles rippled as she humped her entire body up and down my shaft while simultaneously caressing me from the inside with her pussy muscles.

The pleasure roused me from my lethargy. Up until now, I'd just laid there and let these gorgeous women kiss me and caress me and suck me and fuck me. But now I reached up and grabbed Vivienne's waist, holding her as I began to thrust upwards into her welcoming cavity. She threw her head back and moaned at my assault. And then she squealed when I suddenly rolled us over.

Taylor laughed as her head hit the pillow. It was the sweetest sound in the world, a musical sound I hadn't heard in simply forever. She reached her hands up to my chest, squeezing my pecs as I got my cock centered over her once again. And she hissed excitedly when I slammed my dick home once again.

I growled and really began laying pipe to my wife. She wrapped her legs around my waist, happily accepting each lunge into her body. I bowed my head, pushing my face into the pillow beside her as I concentrated on the sensations of my shaft plunging in and out of her body. And she laughed again before turning and kissing my cheek gently.

I picked my head up to kiss her back, smiling in relief once again to see my much-adored Cassandra's face before me. I kissed her with longing passion, and a lot of apology. _I'm sorry_, I said. _I'm sorry I left you again, right when I promised I wouldn't. I should have stayed here, and let the world find out Jonathan Kwong was back in town. It shouldn't have mattered, because I still would have been with you. And if I'd been with you, you would never have been kidnapped. I'm so sorry._

My world was full of sorries. I pulled my lips away from hers and looked into her big brown eyes. Brown? This wasn't Cassandra. I pulled my head back, and Olivia stared at me in accusation. 'You're sorry', her eyes said. 'Like that will ever make up for what you did to me?'

I jerked away, yanking my dick out of her and flopping onto my back. She rolled atop me in an instant, kissing me feverishly and grabbing my dick to pull me inside her once again. Once imbedded, she resumed riding me, and grabbed my head to force me to look at her. She was Vivienne once again, smiling radiantly as she fucked herself upon me. Her lighter brown eyes were much softer, saying, 'I don't care who you were. I love who you are now.'

I needed that. I _needed_ her love, someone who didn't care about my past. I pulled her face down to mine and kissed her lovingly. And this time she was the one who rolled us over to get me back on top.

The 23-year-old laughed gaily as I clambered atop her once again. I hoisted her legs up and over my shoulders. And then I looked down at Kaitlyn's pretty face. The skinny blonde bit her lip coyly, a sexy young vixen in the naked flesh. She crossed her arms beneath her big breasts, presenting them up to me. And she undulated her hips, trying to get my dick inside her and pouting that I wasn't fucking her yet.

I soon fixed that problem, leaning forward and pressing my cock in to the root. She groaned and threw her head back at my invasion, then tightened her ankles behind my head to make sure I stayed there. Grabbing onto her hips, I leaned forward to bend her in half beneath me. And then with her light body pinned down, I started fucking into her willing body.

We kept that up for a few minutes. Kaitlyn moaned and groaned and tossed her head side-to-side as she absorbed my pounding with her pelvis and her legs. Eventually, she let her legs fall to the sides, doing the splits as I continued to drive deeper and deeper into her body. She pulled my chest down atop hers, growling animalistically as she thrashed beneath me.

Her nails dug into my back, urging me on harder, her words joining in. I remembered that Charlotte liked a little pain with her pleasure, and after picking up my head to see her teeth clenched in exquisite agony, I bent down and bit at her neck, listening to her howl and fuck back at me with even more force than before.

She scratched at me, enough to cause me a little pain and assume that she was drawing blood. Not wanting my back to get torn up, I grabbed her wrists and then pinned them against the mattress behind her. Charlotte and I had rolled around enough to this point that we were sideways on the big bed, pillows and blankets long ago pushed to the sides. Spying one of the pillows, I pulled out and then manhandled her facedown, with that pillow beneath her belly. And with the new position, I was able to shove my dick into her from behind and reach forward to squeeze her neck at the same time, cutting off her oxygen flow.

She gasped, unable to breathe, and thrashed rather spasmodically beneath me. But she kept fucking her hips to meet my every thrust, and I could tell from her tremors that her sense of pleasure was heating up.

Still, I had enough awareness to recognize the danger of this erotic asphyxiation, and I let go of her neck long before there was any threat of suffocating her. But my adrenaline was now up after the power fucking and strangulation. And staring down at my lover's perky butt, I knew just how I wanted this night to end.

She didn't resist me as I parted her asscheeks. Indeed, she drew her knees in and propped her ass into the air while continuing to remain bent over. Evania looked back at me, her head bowed in willful acceptance, ever ready to sate my urges at my merest whim.

She didn't care that I wasn't taking the time to lube her up. There was enough female cum coating my rod anyways. She simply exhaled to loosen herself as my mushroom head notched against her sphincter. And then she gasped as I forcibly pushed the first few inches inside.

"Ungh..." Taylor groaned as my cock continued burrowing up her butt. She turned and flashed those dark blue eyes at me.

I released some of the pressure, pausing and gathering my strength, and then I pushed again, sinking another three inches into Vivienne's backside.

Charlotte bent her head, consciously loosening her internal muscles. After all, she was quite familiar with me using her rectum as my cum dumpster. And then Ashlyn pushed herself up onto all fours, throwing that mane of copper red hair back as she growled and violently thrust herself back, sinking the last few inches of my dick up her ass.

"Unnnghhh..." Kate Ross moaned, feeling the full length of my dick flexing deep inside her bowels.

"Gahhh..." Mia Cheng gasped, unable to believe she had taken every last inch.

"Yess..." Rebecca Raymonde crowed, thrilled when I started pistoning my dick in and out of her.

"Fuck," I grunted, feeling my balls begin to boil. After having such exquisite angels sucking me, fucking me, and now letting me cornhole their asses, I was ready to blow. My head spun dizzily, the room a foggy presence around me. But it didn't matter. All I needed to know was the tight anal chute hugging my prick's sensitive glans as I pushed in and out of this fantastic body.

Evania bent her head and hammered herself against me, willing with all her strength to please me, her master, in whatever way she could.

"Sacré Dieu!" Vivienne cried, squealing as she ramped up to her own orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I growled, down the final stretch of pounding Ashlyn's ass.

"Aiiiiii!" Taylor squealed, finally alighting in the explosion of her climax.

"Aaarrrrrgh!" I yelled, howling my pleasure as the ripples of her orgasmic tremors sucked the sperm out of me. And I yelled again as I blasted both barrels of spunk straight into the deepest recesses of my love's body so far that I thought it distinctly possible my tadpoles would never return.

She collapsed beneath me, her arms and legs giving way as her strength left her. I was still fully imbedded up her ass, but I pulled out and rolled onto my back, gasping for oxygen as my dick slowly deflated in the cool air.

Still face down, she flipped her blonde hair out of her eyes and turned to look at me, a satisfied smile spreading across her features. She panted softly, steam coming off her sweaty back. And she reached out a hand to caress my cheek while staring at me with nothing but loving adoration.

I smiled right back, so happy that she had come back to me. She was here now, and all was right in my world. "I love you," I told Cassandra, feeling the pleasant satisfaction settle deep into me as the inky blackness of unconsciousness fell over my vision. And now fully relaxed, I let myself drift away to sleep.

****

The sound of the door was just enough to wake me up. It was somewhat late, after 9am, but I had still slept less than six hours. But it was enough, and sleepily I cracked my eyelids open and looked over to the entrance.

Taylor, with perfect hair and a fresh face devoid of makeup, wore comfortable long-sleeved cotton pajamas in pastel blue. She looked fresh from a good night's sleep, and she smirked as she saw me in bed. Her gaze passed beyond me, to the spot next to me in bed. And I turned my head around to see what she was looking at.

Vivienne was still unconscious and face-down. We were roughly in the same positions we'd fallen asleep in last night, rather sideways across the big mattress. And when I peeked under the covers, I realized she had a rather obvious cum trail still oozing out from between her buttcheeks.

I blinked rapidly, realization dawning. And I turned in horror to look back at my wife.

Taylor exhaled and shook her head before rolling her eyes. Without another word, she then turned and walked away. And the last thing I saw was her tracing the outline of the wicked scar that still marred the entire side of her face.

_FUCK_.

****

Quickly, I hopped out of bed, oblivious to my nudity. I managed to snag a robe hanging up next to the bed, although I didn't quite get it cinched around my waist before I burst into the hall. Melissa, the maid, was outside; and she got an eyeful of my package before I caught up to Taylor just before the stairs.

"Taylor!" I gasped as I grabbed her arm.

My wife arched an eyebrow as she stopped.

"That... that wasn't what it looked like," I stammered, momentarily out of breath.

Her eyes mirthfully danced back to the open door to the Master Suite and she looked back at me. "You're saying you didn't spend the night with your new girlfriend?"

"Well... I did... but... but..."

She pulled her head back and looked at me strangely. "Why do you look like you're trying to apologize to me?"

"I am. It was an accident. I went to bed *completely* alone, I swear," I blathered, swiping my arms wide in a big "no" gesture. "Last thing I remember was tossing and turning until 3am, horny and unable to sleep. I... I didn't know what happened last night. I thought I was dreaming. I didn't realize that-"

"Hey, hey..." Taylor frowned, holding her hands up to stop me. "There's nothing to apologize for. I TOLD you to go get your girlfriend to spend the night with you. I'm not ready to come to you yet, but I don't want you to be lonely, either. When are you going to realize it's impossible to make me jealous?"

"So you're not upset?"

"Why would I be upset? I'm happy you found a cute girl to keep you company for now. It's not like this is... I dunno... Brittany or something... when you were sneaking down to the maid's quarters."

"Ahem," Melissa coughed, covering her mouth as she passed us and continued on down the stairs.

Taylor chuckled and watched her go. Only when she was out of sight did Taylor and I turn back to each other.

"Even then," Taylor now continued. "I never begrudged you boinking another girl. Why would I start now?"

"But then why did you come in?"

She smiled broadly. "I wanted to make sure that you *did* invite her up. I know this is going to be a very trying day for you, and I was worried you would overthink things and convince yourself that I wanted you to be faithful to me or some such bullshit. Because if you fly off to this rescue without having gotten laid, without de-stressing, you're going to get yourself killed."

I blinked rapidly, my jaw on the floor. "Oh..." I managed weakly, and I felt my racing heart begin to slow down.

Taylor just looked at the goofy expression on my face, and she couldn't help but start chuckling. Here was laughter, _real_ laughter from Taylor, something I hadn't heard in a long, LONG time. She reached her hand out to my cheek, but then stopped and looked at it closely. Though she'd probably missed it in the dim lighting of last night, the bruising was quite noticeable in the morning sun. "What the hell happened to you?"

I winced, "Long story."

"Got a shortened version?"

I shrugged and then looked down at my feet. "I went to visit Olivia."

Taylor arched an eyebrow. "THE Olivia? Olivia Barnett?"

I nodded and then gestured at my cheek. "I said I was sorry. She beat the hell out of me. Called us even."

"Even?"

I nodded.

Taylor whistled. And then she smiled, deliberately reaching her right hand across to my right cheek and rubbing it with the back of her hand. "See... things are being resolved. It's progress."

123456...9