Tom Billionaire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls still hadn't returned, so I then decided to listen in on the agents' conversation with Captain Leclerq. Basically, we had 8 French officers at our disposal, all of whom were intimately familiar with the location and its surrounding area. They would be shadowing me in plainclothes, with their primary goal to protect me and their secondary goal to capture Sharpley. He WAS an international fugitive, after all.

The general thought was that Sharpley had picked a very public place because he wanted to avoid anyone pulling something shady. It was less likely anyone would pull out a machine gun and start firing in the mall as opposed to some dark corner of a parking garage. But the specific location, if Sharpley came in person, trapped him underground with limited exits. It didn't make sense. So the general thought was that some underling would come to me by the Inverse Pyramid and give me further instructions.

We just didn't know what those instructions might be. Farnsworth assured me that they were taking every precaution they could think of. A GPS tracking dot was being sewn into my jacket, where the thicker material would hide it from all but the most thorough of searches. Just in case they made me remove my jacket, another tracking dot was being put into the waistband of my boxer shorts.

The French officers would be armed, with instructions to protect me even at the risk of blowing the trade. Sharpley had made no mention of me coming alone, and certainly must have expected me to have backup of some kind. The law enforcement guys on both ends decided that most likely, Sharpley would walk us into some form of trap where he had the upper hand, and would demand the money for Cassandra. It would be setup where he had a very high probability of getting away, but not such a complete trap where we would refuse. As long as we had the slightest chance of engaging in a firefight, he would hopefully just take the money and run.

Hopefully.

The agents had more scenarios to discuss, mostly revolving around the various physical buildings in the heart of Paris, as well as the Seine River, the Metro, and other issues. But I had no more time to eavesdrop.

Taylor was at the bedroom door, beckoning me to her.

****

I entered the compact private stateroom at the very aft of the plane. Vivienne sat on the leading edge of the double bed while Evania was at the far end, sitting on the edge with her shoulder against the headboard. Both women looked nervous; but then, I felt the same way.

Taylor closed the sliding door, giving us a modicum of privacy. She moved behind me and patted my back. "You need to get some sleep, honey. We land in what... five hours?"

"I told you I would sleep if you would lie down with me at least." I turned and looked her in the eyes. I'd lost myself so many times in Taylor's deep blue irises. So many times she had looked upon me with an almost maternal concern, and she was doing so now.

Taylor held my gaze for a couple of seconds, just reading my eyes. I wanted her. I'd missed her. Even though I'd been keeping myself occupied for the past several months, I looked at my wife now, thinking only of the time we'd been apart.

She exhaled slowly, blinking sadly. "I'm sorry. Not yet."

"Why not?"

She didn't answer, only shaking her head. Then she gestured to my girls. "Vivienne and Evania will stay with you. Three is more than enough to fill the bed anyways."

I reached my hand out to Taylor. "Please?"

Taylor shook her head. "I'll be outside."

"Then I'll go with you. We can talk." For the moment, at least, Taylor was trapped on this plane with me for another five-plus hours. It was my best opportunity yet to talk to her without orderlies taking her away or Ashlyn's bedroom for her to hide in.

But Taylor shook her head. "No. You need to sleep. It's almost midnight."

"But I'm anything but sleepy."

Taylor took a deep breath and then waved her hand over to Vivienne. "I figured. But we girls are very good at making men tired."

Vivienne then reached out to me. In the cramped confines of the room, my girlfriend only needed to lean forward to capture my arm and pull me towards her. She smiled almost shyly up at me, giving me a coy look before her hands went to the button of my pants.

Immediately, I put my hand down to stop her. The gorgeous babe rolled up her soft brown doe eyes, looking so adorably innocent. And I sighed, not wanting to let Vivienne down. But I just couldn't seriously think about sex while my unresolved feelings for Taylor filled the room so thickly that I had trouble breathing.

"Taylor..." I intoned wearily.

My wife looked at me, then at my girlfriend. After taking a deep breath, she simply extended her arm, reaching behind me and flipping the lock on the stateroom door. And then she reached her hand down Vivienne's jaw, tracing it delicately with her fingertips.

The young French girl shivered at the intimate touch, her eyes swiveling up to Taylor's questioningly. The two beauties exchanged something between them, staring intensely right at each other, and I felt my heart flutter as I looked at the pair of them.

Whether consciously or not, I'd picked a new girlfriend who physically reminded me of my wife. Both were tall, leggy women with high cheekbones and sharp features. Taylor was a little taller, and a little thinner, befitting a famous supermodel. Her dark blue eyes stood out sharply from her pale face and raven-dark hair.

But Vivienne surrendered little to her in beauty. My girlfriend had slightly wider hips and a bigger bust, but they had a similar profile and there was a great deal of resemblance between the two of them. Even the extra brown in Vivienne's dirty-blonde hair made her seem like a younger version of my wife.

That resemblance added an extra burst of electricity up my spine when Taylor's lips met Vivienne's. I felt my breath catch in my throat as my wife held my girlfriend's face, tilting her head to the side while parting her lips and extending her tongue deep with the younger girl's mouth. My jaw quivered, and I felt my blood pressure rising as they deepened their embrace. And when Vivienne opened her eyes to look at me, there was no mistaking the golden fire radiating from her irises.

In fact, Vivienne stopped kissing Taylor altogether. She sat on the edge of the bed, tilting her head away to expose her graceful neck to Taylor's probing kisses. My wife reached to the fasteners of Vivienne's shirt, slowly peeling the garment off my girlfriend's body while she continued to suck and nibble at the French girl's bare skin. But Vivienne just stared right at me, willing me to understand.

She barely knew Taylor. She certainly couldn't have felt too comfortable around my wife. But she wanted to please me. Vivienne would do ANYTHING to make me happy, and if letting Taylor make love to her was one of those things, she did it gladly.

A part of me felt like this wasn't appropriate. The two women were just too important to me for a casual hookup, and Vivienne deserved to get to know Taylor before falling into bed with her. But then again, this was my life. If Vivienne wanted to stay with me, she would have to learn to play along with the others. The balance of my relationships with the women around me was just too precarious for any one woman to threaten. Taylor was the Alpha, Cassandra the Omega, and everyone else had to find their way to fit in.

So I didn't say anything. I just watched, enraptured as Taylor slowly undressed my girlfriend. Soon, Vivienne returned her attention to her seducer, raising her hands to begin stripping Taylor as well. And within a few minutes, the two half-naked babes fell onto my bed with their bare tits pressed against each other and their tongues once again fencing within each other's mouth.

I was now thinking of sex.

****

FBI Agent Matthew Reddick heard the distinctly feminine moan waft out through the very thin door separating the Gulfstream's main cabin from the aft stateroom. This was quickly followed by another moan, in a different pitch that identified the source as a second woman.

Reddick sighed and glanced at the two techs accompanying them on this trip, both males. One of them felt his gaze and glanced back at him. Reddick shrugged and shook his head in disbelief. Three freakin' gorgeous babes on board, and all three of them were in that room with Jonathan Kwong. Of course, they were in there because Kwong had billions of dollars to spend on them, whereas he didn't. But even that money had mostly come from an unexpected heritance. Some shitheads just have all the luck.

The tech shrugged back, a bemused smile on his face as more moans began coming out from the back room. The other tech slapped his friend on the shoulder, pointing emphatically at the computer screens they were hunched over. "Focus, man," the second tech grumped.

Reddick shook his head and willed himself to focus as well. It wouldn't be easy with the racket being produced behind the door, causing all sorts of naughty images to pop into his head.

"More coffee, sir?"

Reddick picked his head up and smiled at the comely blonde stewardess, the only flight attendant aboard. Her uniform fit well, with the nametag "Julie" clipped above her left breast. She had nice legs coming out from beneath a short skirt. And her megawatt smile immediately made him feel fuzzy inside. While not in a class with the three fucking Kwong's brains out at this very minute, Julie was still a fetching young woman. Maybe...

But Reddick shut down that line of thinking. For all he knew, Kwong was banging HER on the side as well. So he just smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Better make it a double."

****

Agent Reddick was wrong about one thing: I'd never fucked Julie, the stewardess. Not that I hadn't screwed my flight attendants in the past. Seducing them into threesomes on long flights had become something of a hobby for me and Cassandra whenever we were traveling. But with my recent absence, Cassandra had cut costs by dismissing our regular pilots and flight attendants. There was no sense in paying them to be on standby for four months without a boss.

For her trip to fetch me from Athens, Cassandra had chartered a crew for a one-shot deal. Likewise, this trip had been hastily put together at the last minute with temporary staff I'd only arranged yesterday. I'd barely met Julie, let alone had any time to seduce her. In fact, if I decided to stick around, I would probably try to hire my old crew back.

But that was for later. Right now, I was a little too busy to worry about Agent Reddick's suspicions regarding my sex life, or about my future private jet crew requirements. Right now, I was watching a fully-naked Taylor atop a fully-naked Vivienne in a mind-blowing sixty-nine while I sat in the only side chair, built into the fuselage wall, while Evania knelt between my legs sucking on my cock.

I was absolutely rock hard, something my Greek valet was taking full advantage of as she licked my mushroom head with her long tongue and used both hands to vertically stroke my shaft. But I wasn't watching her. My eyes were glued to the bed.

I had brought Vivienne back with me from Europe to be my girlfriend. I had also always known I would be trying to bring Taylor back home as well. And yet somehow, the thought of the two of them having sex with each other had never crossed my mind.

It seemed impossible. After all, my whole life had seemed to revolve around finding gorgeous, busty beauties and having them tag-team me in various combinations for our mutual physical pleasure. And yet I had never mentally paired Vivienne... or even Evania... with Taylor, Ashlyn, and Cassandra in my mind. It just seemed a concept that would never happen. My European girls were in a separate group from my wife, assistant, and girlfriend... mutually exclusive. It was as if my brain could only wrap around being with one group or the other, but not both. Vivienne and Evania belonged to Tom Eriksen, the others to John Kwong. I was both, and yet... I couldn't be both at the same time.

Despite this supposed paradox, there they went, Vivienne and Taylor hungrily devouring each other's pussy with a gusto that defied my beliefs. Vivienne now took charge, rolling so that she was on top. And her eyes flashed with that intense golden fire as she stared at me while making a big show of sinking her rigid tongue in between Taylor's nether lips.

I slapped my cheek just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Surely I wasn't watching Vivienne lick her finger and then grin wickedly as she sank it into my wife's crinkled anus.

Surely I wasn't groaning as Taylor cupped one of Vivienne's big tits and bent down to nip at a swollen nipple with her teeth.

Surely I wasn't staring at Taylor's perfect ass from behind while she bent over in my favorite position. Surely I didn't see the awfully tempting sight of her pretty pussy pulsing as her hips rocked back and forth, riding the sharp tongue of my dirty-blonde girlfriend.

But I was. It wasn't a dream. And I wasn't imagining things when Taylor flopped onto her back, pulled Vivienne's crotch over her face, and then stared at me upside-down. "Come fuck her, Johnny," my wife husked deeply before focusing upwards and taking a long lick at Vivienne's slit from clit to perineum. "Come fuck her, then cum inside her, and watch me slurp it all out."

Evania just moved out of the way when I stood up. My dick was throbbing, wet, and purple from the excitement. I wasted no time getting to my knees and settling myself behind my girlfriend's upright ass. And Taylor held Vivienne's buttcheeks apart while I centered myself and then quickly lunged forward.

"Aaaaaaaaghhh!" Vivienne cried as I skewered her in a single thrust. She was so copiously wet that I was able to smoothly glide all the way in. And she had no sooner bent her head than I was already pulling back and ramming forward once again.

It didn't take me long. I was primed to go after watching Taylor and Vivienne go at it, not to mention Evania's excellent fellatio. For the most part, I simply grabbed my girlfriend's waist and pounded her with every ounce of lust I'd built up over the past fifteen minutes or so. There was one exception, when I couldn't help letting go of Vivienne and moving my hands lower to brush against Taylor's sides, even copping a feel of some side-boob. But my wife slapped my hands like she was scolding a child, and pulled her mouth off Vivienne's pussy long enough to verbally scold me. "No, Johnny. Nuh-uh."

I didn't want to take the time to argue with her. I accepted Taylor's boundaries, returned my hands to Vivienne's hips, and then pumped my way toward orgasm.

Taylor got Vivienne off first. I felt my girlfriend's body begin to vibrate just before the climax came. Her legs got wobbly and I had to pin her against my pelvis for the final few strokes. There was no mistaking her orgasm when her pussy muscles went into convulsions, and there was no denying the pleasure her convulsing muscles were giving to my cock. So less than three minutes after entry, Vivienne's sucking pussy pulled the sperm out of me.

"Awww, _fuck_," I grunted, slamming myself forward and holding myself there as I spewed gob after gob of spunk into the French girl's body. She howled in ecstasy herself, and I don't think Taylor let up on her rug-munching either. Vivienne quivered a second time, another wave of bliss exploding out of her body. And as she did so, I felt my own internal explosions as I fired several more shots of spunk into her quivering quim.

When we were finished, I pulled out and dropped off the bed, my legs buckling until I fell back into my chair. Vivienne was a limp rag doll, and she collapsed atop Taylor's body, sweating and panting. But I wasn't paying any attention to my girlfriend by then. No, I couldn't take my eyes off the sight just below me. Taylor was making good on her promise, using her fingers to pry Vivienne's labia apart, letting my creamy goodness ooze out of my girlfriend to dribble down to her gaping mouth. And all the while, Taylor's razor-sharp blue eyes stared back at me.

When she had got it all, Taylor rather unceremoniously dumped Vivienne's body to the side. Her cheeks bulging, she gestured a "come here" to Evania, and my gorgeous valet immediately obeyed. Taylor reached up, yanking on Evania's head into an upside-down kiss that my valet met willingly. And then I found it was ME groaning as Taylor rolled them both over, flopping Evania onto her back with her mouth open to receive the load of spunk she had sucked out of Vivienne just a minute prior.

I understood the rules now. Taylor still wasn't "ready" to sleep with me, for whatever reasons bouncing around in her recently-rehabbed head. But she was buck naked and willing to participate in an orgy, perhaps using my Euro girls as proxies. And other than keeping my hands off my wife, anything goes.

NOW I could imagine my two worlds coming together, not only with Taylor, but with Ashlyn, and Cassandra when I brought her home. It might take some time to work out the various combinations, but I was eager to see them in action. For now, I would settle for the three I had with me tonight.

Vivienne had recovered from her orgasms by this point. Eager for some intimacy, my girlfriend slid over to me, delightfully naked. She molded herself against me, taking my head in her hands as she gave me a fierce kiss of both possessiveness and love. And then a moment later, she dropped to her knees to take my half-hard cock in her mouth, humming as she tasted the mingled flavors of the both of us on my skin.

But then Taylor's voice drew my attention back to the bed. "Come here, Johnny."

I glanced to the side and did a double-take. Taylor was sitting upright, the bed's blankets wrapped around her midsection but low enough to expose her big breasts to the cabin air. Below the blankets was a pair of legs, spread to the sides with the crotch at the edge of the bed. And my wife reached down to open the pussy lips in invitation. Surely Taylor didn't mean for me to...

Taylor's trademark smirk spread across her face. A second later I realized the geometry was a bit off. Though it was Taylor's upper body facing me, I figured that she was kneeling atop Evania's belly while my valet lay flat on her back, most of her body covered by the blankets. If I stepped to the foot of the bed and eased my cock into that open pussy, it might look for a second that I was fucking Taylor. But we all knew it would be Evania's snatch I'd be skewering.

I didn't mind the illusion. In fact, the idea of fucking Taylor by proxy stimulated my senses, and I was getting harder inside Vivienne's mouth.

"Come to me, Johnny," Taylor crooned like a siren. "Come fill me up."

****

*-- PARIS, FRANCE --*

Men sleep better after sex. I'm pretty sure there's some research out there to prove it. So even though I had less than five hours of sleep, after the number the girls pulled on me, I actually felt quite refreshed by the time we landed.

We picked Orly Airport since it was geographically closer to downtown Paris. Captain Leclerq met us on the tarmac with two unmarked black Peugeot 607s and a silver Peugeot Boxer. It was 10:46am local time.

Pleasantries were brief. Hands were shook, but we otherwise piled into the cars and sprinted off. In the short time we'd had available, Evania had managed to book a suite with an adjoining room at the Hotel du Louvre, which was quite literally across the street from the Carrousel shopping center that contained La Pyramide Inversée. With police sirens leading us most of the way, we made it to the hotel in 20 minutes. And the presence of French policemen wielding badges ensured the front desk staff got us into our rooms faster than anything.

1...456789