Tom Greer, P.I.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we entered I asked Betty if she still had the papers handy for Fred to sign. She did and she showed him the places to sign. When he was through he looked at both of us an said, "Let me know when it is final." He turned and walked out.

When we heard the outer door close Betty said, "How the hell did you do that? He left here screaming he would never sign the papers."

"Well he barged in on me saying he was going to kick the shit out of who ever was screwing up his life. He took a couple swings at me but never connected. I explained to him that he was the one screwing up his life, no one else. I told him he had Sam's life in danger and that if he had ever cared for her he had to sign the papers. He finally agreed. No big deal." She said she would see a judge tomorrow and see how fast she could get it over with. I grinned and went back to my office.

Sam was hard at work on the computer. She jumped up and ran to me and pulled my face down for a kiss. Wow! I loved that. She said she thought she saw Fred leaving Betty's Office. I told her she had been right, and that he had signed the divorce papers. I said, "Let me call and see if you need to sign any thing. I talked to Betty and she wanted to see Sam. I stayed in the office while Sam went to see Betty.

Ten minutes later Sam came in the door with a frown on her pretty face. "What did you do to Fred. I didn't want him hurt."

"But--."

"You said you wouldn't hurt him. How bad did you hurt him?"

"I didn't hurt him. Why do you think I hurt him?"

"Betty said he refused to sign and went over and accosted you. Then you brought him over and he signed. You must have hurt him, he is very stubborn, he would never have changed his mind."

I looked in her eyes and saw tears there. I went to the closet and took a cassette from the recorder and handed it to Sam. "Get Betty to play this for you."

She put the tape on my desk and looked in my eyes. "I don't need to see the tape."

"Please, for me, go find out what happened."

She looked at me and picked up the cassette and left. I locked up and went to do a little work checking some recorders to see it I had caught someone being naughty. I got back about three hours later and went in and sat at the desk. I couldn't think. I felt drained and totally empty. Why was I in this shitty business. I felt tears run down my cheeks.

Then she walked in the door and stood with her hands on her hips looking at me. "Tom Greer, I am so sorry I doubted you for even one second. You could have hurt him any time you wanted. Betty told me you have four black belts in different Martial Arts, and that since he attacked you, you had every right to defend yourself with force. I don't know what you did to him, but I know it didn't hurt him. Thank you. Now I have one more thing. Then I'll get out of your hair. Please forgive me, when the tape started and he came after you I wasn't worried about him getting hurt. I was terrified you would be hurt. I don't think I could have ever forgiven myself if he had hurt you."

She burst into tears and threw her arms around my neck. She rained kisses on my face then buried her face in my chest and sobbed. I lifted her sweet face and planted a big juicy kiss on her lips. "Sammy, Dear, I forgive you. I want you in my hair."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do but I really want you in my arms."

"Oh! That's where I want to be, I have fallen in love with you I think."

"Me too!"

"I want you to know that when I went into Betty's office and asked her to play the tape she read me the riot act. She said the most wonderful things about you and as she said them I knew I already knew those things about you. She played the tape for me. Then she played a little of the tape with Fred in it. She told me how you didn't want me to see it at all, You didn't want me hurt. Most guys would have wanted me to see it to make them look good. Not you, you cared about how I would feel! If you still want me, I am yours, anytime and anyplace. Lock the door and I'll show you."

"No! I want you in MY bed when YOU want to be there, when it is right for YOU. OK."

"That will be tonight then."

"Your divorce is not final yet."

"It is to me. I want my new life to start."

I looked deep into her eyes and saw the love there for me. The urge to take her in my arms was overpowering. Our lips met and I held her small body against mine. I felt her little hand slide between us and feel my cock through my jeans. She rubbed and caressed it as it grew larger. Her eyes widened. She grinned. "Is he full size now?"

"Just about, let me lock up and we will go to my place."

"Let's go."

We drove to my apartment and I parked in my private cubicle and shut and locked the door. We walked to my place and entered. She walked in and looked around. "Nice." She said. "Very neat and clean, I like it. Please kiss me and take me to your bed."

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. She seemed to melt in my arms. I picked her up and carried her to my king sized bed. I gently put her down. She watched me as I quickly removed my shirt and jeans. I watched her eyes as I pulled my boxers down and my cock sprang free. She got off the bed and reached behind her and I heard a zipper and her dress fell to the floor. She stood before me in heels, hose, garter belt, and panties. She was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. My cock throbbed and bounced. She put her thumbs in the waist band of her panties and pulled them down until they fell to the carpet. She sat on the side of the bed and kicked her heels off. She smiled and said, "Tommy, Please come and love me."

How could I refuse that invitation. I pushed her gently back on the bed and leaned over and kissed her lips. Her lips parted and her arms crept around my neck. I put my hand on her waist and softly slipped it up her side until my arm brushed her breast. I moved my hand to her breast and gently squeezed and caressed it. I found her nipple with my thumb and forefinger and softly and rapidly pressed my fingers together about twenty times very fast. Sam moaned and pulled my face to hers harder and really energetically played with my tongue with hers. I had to taste that succulent tidbit, I could wait no longer. I pulled away and moved my face to the other breast and sucked the erect nipple right into my hungry mouth. I licked over and around it feeling the rubbery nipple and the rougher yet softer texture of the slightly puckered skin surrounding it. I move my mouth to the other breast and lavished my love on it too.

I was in such a state of excitement I pulled out of her hands and slid down and between her legs. They spread wide to accommodate me. Her treasures lay open to me. I tenderly parted her inner lips with my tongue. They were long but very thin and delicate as I sucked them in my mouth as far as they would go. I explored every speck of them with my tongue. I felt her moisture growing and I pressed my tongue between her inner lips and slipped as deeply as I could into her love passage. She was mewing and softly cooing as I licked the juice now flowing from that hole. I let my fingers search for and find her little clit. I pressed my tongue between the fingers and flipped it back and forth over the soft little lump hiding there. Sam screamed and shook and wanted me to fuck her. I moved up and kissed her lips again and felt her small hand grasp my rigid cock and pull him to her pussy. She moved him around her inner lips and positioned him at the portal to her sheath. She grabbed my hips and pulled them forward. My cock slipped in the lovely wet warmth of her sex. God! It felt so damned good. Smooth and slippery. I knew I couldn't last long. I stroked into her hard and deep, my pelvis bumping hers. She tightened her hold on my neck and hummed and purred as she kissed me. She sucked on my tongue and my lower lip. I gritted my teeth. "Sammie, are you close?"

"Oh! Yes. Yes, Very close. Hurry to cum with me. Yes hurry, I am there! Ahhhhhh! Oh! I feel you cumming inside me now, Yes, Oh! Yes!"

I fell on the bed beside her and pulled the covers over us as she snuggled to me. I was really content for the first time in my life.

12