Tommy the Milker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing' real good there, Tommy. You took it with no problem this time. Now, I want you to just concentrate on keeping that tight little pussy of yours relaxed, cause I'm gonna start moving my finger in and out now." he said gently.

"Yes Uncle Lucas." I said compliantly and took another deep breath. As I slowly let it out, I felt the subtle pull of my hot insides as he started to withdraw his thick finger. I concentrated on relaxing and my muscles never closed down on the retreating digit. He pulled it back until just the tip remained inside me and then slid it all the way back into me once again.

"Unnnnnggghhh." I let out a little groan and this time it was more a groan of pleasure than of pain. Once he had it impaled into me all the way, he drew it back and then slid it in again.

"Unnngghhhhhh! Oh God...Uncle Lucas!" I moaned again and could feel a warm sensation flowing from deep within my bum as his probing finger rubbed sensually over the hot sensitive membranes inside me. He knew he had me now and he started to slide his finger back and forth more vigorously.

"Oh God!" I let out a low moan as I felt my cock start to quickly come back to full hardness beneath me. The feelings inside me were incredible. My body started to get that warm tingling feeling again as his finger methodically slid back and forth. He kept this up for a few minutes until I was panting with excitement. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I could feel it throbbing beneath me. I couldn't believe feeling something in my bum could be so stimulating.

"Oh..." I said in anguish as he withdrew his long finger totally from inside me. I looked over at him questioningly and wiggled my round little bum in need as I hoped he would put it back inside.

"Easy now, Tommy, don't worry, I'm not gonna spoil your fun. I think you're gonna like this even better." he said as I arched my back even more to open my backside as much as I could for his attention. I saw him reach for the bottle of lube again and I watched as he stuck his big thick thumb right into the gooey muck. He moved close in behind and then I felt the tip of his wide thumb pressing against my hole. I wiggled myself back against his hand and then felt him push it into me.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" I let out a soft gasp as he slid it home, my tight anal opening closing down around the base of his probing thumb. With his thumb inside me and his hand cupped towards, I felt his greasy fingers press against the perineum between the base of my cock and my bum-hole. I felt like he could have picked up my little body like a bowling ball if he wanted to.

He then moved his big thick thumb until he was pressing down on the soft membranes between his thumb and his pressing fingers on the outside of me. All of sudden, he seemed to press on something inside me and I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Oh God! Oh God!" I moaned out loud and felt a surge of pleasure go through me. My cock lurched and I could feel a pulse of pre-cum ooze from the tip. With his big thumb inside and his fingers pressing onto the sensitive flesh on the outside of me, I was almost overwhelmed with pleasure. His thumb was rubbing continuously over something I never knew I had inside me and I was panting and gasping breathlessly as the incredible feeling of arousal quickly escalated.

"Looks like you've got quite the sensitive prostate there Tommy." he said as he continued to run his big thick thumb all over that sensitive nodule inside me. I was groaning continuously now and I could feel myself sweating profusely as the amazing tingling sensation continued to increase. I thought I was going to pass out...the feeling was so intense. I arched my back even further and felt his thumb press firmly on that hard little trigger.

"AAAAAHHHH......AAAAAAAHHH...OH Uncle Lucas!" I groaned out loud and then my body seemed to explode with pleasure. I could feel cum shooting and shooting from my pulsating cock as his thumb rubbed over that sensitive button inside me. I was moaning and my body was twitching like a rag doll beneath him as his probing thumb gave me an absolutely incredible orgasm.

It seemed to go on forever as I thrashed and wriggled about with my twitching ass perched high in the air. His thumb kept pressing and rubbing over that sensitive spot inside me until I couldn't take it any longer and finally collapsed into a helpless heap on the sheets beneath me. I could feel the wetness of my cum covered me but I didn't care.

I lay there gasping and my eyes were closed as the final orgasmic tremors coursed through my body. His thumb remained inside me and his fingers were still pressed against my sensitive perineum. As I lay there with my bum positively thrumming with pleasure, he slowly released his grip on me and withdrew his thumb slowly from my gaping hole. As his thumb exited, I could feel a cool breath of air enter my hot hole before is slowly closed in on itself.

"I hope that you'd like it." I hear Uncle Lucas say from above me.

"That....that was unbelievable," I replied as I lay there with my heartbeat slowly coming back to normal. "What was that thing inside me that you touched?"

"That was your prostate gland. And like I said, it seems like yours is pretty sensitive." he said with a sexy grin.

"Wow, was it ever. I never felt anything like that in my life." I replied.

"Yeah, well now that you've had your fun, I've got something here that you need to take care of." I lifted my head and looked over Uncle Lucas hard body on top of me. My eyes immediately zeroed in on his massive cock, now fully erect and bobbing menacingly as it pointed down near my head.

I could see a long strand of pre-cum drooling from the tip all the way down to my forehead. I could feel myself salivating with need already and my tongue ran out and ran around my lips unconsciously. I pushed myself up and started to move hypnotically towards that gorgeous throbbing 11" cock of his.

"That's my good boy, I've got a couple more for you before I'm done with you tonight." I felt a shudder of desire go through me as I wondered how he was going to use me next. With my eyes magnetically drawn to that glistening web of silky pre-cum dangling before me, I extended my tongue as I got closer and closer...

* * * * *

For the whole night Uncle Lucas feed me with his man milk 6 times, before he finger played my little bum and make me cum 4 more times that night. It was 4 in the morning when Uncle Lucas woke me up and said that he need to travel to Mr. Randal's Farm the he will be gone for 2 days that I would be left here at home with Uncle Ralph for the mean time.

At first I got sad because I already started to miss him and also his big fat thick cock. But he reassured me that he will come back home as as fast as he could and he promised me that he would do something special with me when he gets back.

I almost cried out when he took my face in his palms and kiss me in the lips and before he took off he let me suck him off 2 times before he left. Then I went back to sleep with tears in my eyes and cum in face, mouth and chin.

* * * * *

I wold up at 7 in the morning. I brushed my teeth and went down to the kitchen feeling a bit sad and missing Uncle Lucas. I almost reach the kitchen to start to make some breakfast, but when I got there Uncle Ralph was in the kitchen with his back at me, cooking breakfast while whistling happily.

But that didn't stopped me from going in the kitchen, it was sight what I saw that stopped me from moving. Uncle Ralph beefy ass was exposed right in front of me a he move around. Maybe he had might heard my little gasp because he suddenly look back exposing his almost naked body in front of me if it wasn't with my little apron that covered his front he would have been totally naked in front of me!

Oh God! Icy green eyes looked down at me. Heavy bones seemed to carve his sharp features into a broad forehead, pronounced brow bones over deep-set eyes, stony high cheekbones, and a triangular jaw that jutted out out near his ears and thrust out a stubborn chin at the center.

His chest and legs were tight and strong in a topnotch muscle builder kind of way. His arms and shoulders, though, were packed with heavy rounded muscle in a way that left him looking top-heavy. Dark reddish fur burst out over every part of him, long and unruly. It covered him from the tops of his feet up to the sharp line that encircled his neck where he shaved. He looked as if a wet wool sweater covered his whole sweating body.

The same hair of his crotch frothed out from under his arm. Sexy,

hot, and all male..it was place I rarely saw on an adult man. I was intrigued by it and confused by my reaction. I'd always thought of that place as a smelly bother on my own body, but found myself drawn to it on Uncle Ralph. My dick was throbbing and jerking inside my jeans as he moved his hands up as he scratch his head that exposed his hairy armpit.

But that wasn't the thing that caught my attention. I was treated to the sight of his thick meaty hose curving prominently over the little protection of the apron, his balls and cock was crooked out in front of his body making it look big and menacing at the thin material. It look fat and heavy and seemed longer and more swollen than before.

"Mornin little buddy." he said with a big smile in his face as stretch his body upward exposing his body to tighten and bulk. It was a picture to behold a big, tall, hairy muscular man standing almost naked in front of me. Much worst I could feel my cock almost burst in my pants......

To be continued...

12