Tommy's First Year at College Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin giggled with pleasure. "No-one's ever done that to me before! You're learning quickly, Tommy boy!" Tommy began to lick the hair on Martin's arse-cheeks.

"I'm so glad that you love me!" he said. "It makes me proud to be yours. It won't be long, maybe a few months before we can fuck. I'm not going to be submissive, you know. I want to fuck you just as much as you want me! In the meantime, let's get to know each other's bodies." He started to nibble Martin's right nipple.

"You are so sweet, my own darling fag-boy! You have changed my life. It's so wonderful to have someone to eat and sleep with."

"I feel exactly the same about that! Life for me was a bit lonely until I met you," said Tommy. No more was heard from him as he took Martin's rock-hard cock into his mouth and began to suck the head with his lips in the groove between it and Martin's rolled-back foreskin. He poked his tongue into Martin's piss-slit before opening his mouth wider to engulf Martin's manhood. He cupped each of Martin's buttocks in each hand and held Martin tightly against himself as he made a meal of Martin's meat. It was not long before Martin reached orgasm and with a shout shot his cargo of hot spunk deep into Tommy's mouth.

"You give good head for a beginner!" said Martin as Tommy struggled to swallow all his ejaculate. "When can I start fucking you? Please don't keep me waiting too long, because I need to read up about it. I've never done it before, so I need to prepare!"

Tommy replied, "Surely you must have at least been bottom when you were at further education college before you came up to Boni's?"

"No. I wouldn't let them bugger me. I personally feel that a commitment is needed between partners before going down the chocolate boulevard. That's why I respect your desire to go slow! But for Pete's sake let's get on with it soon! I've got a very good instructional DVD, which shows you exactly what to do. You need to use your fingers a lot in the run-up to pushing your dick in. It's pretty erotic. We'll watch it together!"

Chapter 34 Life in Womble

It took some months before the villagers of Womble realized that they had a lord living there. The postman had asked Dom why his letters were now addressed to Dominic Batley instead of Dominic Overton and Dom had explained. Although the postman was not a gossip, it somehow leaked out that Dom was a lord. Possibly the leak occurred when he had notified his name change at the local doctor's surgery. Mrs Hambleton said that she had never mentioned his change of title to anyone, but in a village, news of that type tends to spread. It took rather longer for the girls' titles to get noticed, which was just as well, because they grumbled if anyone said "Your ladyship."

A consequence of this was that political party representatives kept calling Dom and asking for his support in election campaigns. He firmly refused all invitations, saying that he was not interested in politics. "Why should I bother about what goes on in Parliament? They chucked my grandfather out of the House of Lords. Even when I inherit the title, I'll not consider an elected position. No-one wants to vote for a disgruntled peer, least of all the other hereditaries!" No-one was interested in Sandro, which was just as well as he had no vote in national elections.

One night Sandro told Dom that he had invited his cousin Tommy and his new boyfriend Martin to come for the weekend. "You could say that it's returning their hospitality for the housewarming party," said Sandro, "but it's really to let our daughters meet Martin. I'm anxious to get the young people's impressions of this young man."

Tommy drove Martin on a Friday afternoon early in August to the Cotswold village. They were greeted by Sandro, who was just home from work. "Dom has gone to meet our daughters at the station," he said. "They'll be here in a few minutes."

When they arrived, they greeted their Uncle Tommy with enthusiasm and were introduced to Martin. "Are you Tommy's boyfriend?" asked Jane. "We heard that he had a girlfriend!"

"Yes, but I've decided that I prefer men to women!" Tommy told them.

"So it sounds as if you swing both ways, like our uncles in Italy!" remarked Anne, "they are gay, but they now share a live-in girlfriend between them as well. I think it's great for a woman to have equal access to the attentions of two men!"

"But there's always the problem with fatherhood." said Martin. "Of course in these days of DNA, a ménage à trois family is not a problem any more, but you can see that it might be difficult if the men started to squabble over who should sleep with the girl!"

"I've finished with my old girlfriend Carol," said Tommy. "It was quite mutual. She wanted to be shot of me as much as I did of her. But we're still friends. How are you girls getting on at school, and what do you want to do afterwards?"

"I want to go to Camford," said Jane, "and Anne wants to go to an Italian university to study Italian in Italy. We're doing GCSE next summer, and we want to get good grades. That's about the only thing that the two of us agree on! We're doing OK at school, because we don't waste time going out with boys!"

"That's only because you don't get many opportunities at a girls' school!" said Tommy. "What will you read at Camford, and which college do you hope to get into?"

"I want, believe it or not, to read biochemistry! As for college, I haven't decided, but probably not Boni's."

"You could try Winton," said Tommy, "I went to Winton College School, but I decided to study at Boni's."

They all went out for a meal at the local pub, and Sandro arranged things so that Tommy sat next to Jane and Martin sat next to Anne. He and Dom sat between the two girls. Mrs Hambleton had decided to stay at home. Jane said to Tommy, "Tommy, will you take Anne and me to church on Sunday? You always used to take us when we were little."

"That's a good idea!" said Dom, "then Sandro and I and Mrs Hambleton can get to know Martin. You boys mustn't get into the habit of living in each other's pockets. We know how nice it is to share a bed, worth missing a year's residence in college for, but you must never forget the rest of the world and the rest of your families, especially you, Martin, with only a father and stepmother."

"He's not actually married to her yet, and I've no idea if they're actually shagging! Oh, dear! I shouldn't have said that in front of two fourteen-year-old girls!" said Martin.

"Think nothing of it, Martin!" said Jane. "We were brought up by two crude fathers, who are always farting and belching and cursing! Poor Mrs Hambleton has struggled for years to make ladies of us, but without success!"

So on the Sunday, Tommy and his two nieces went to Morning Prayer at Saint Clement's church and Martin, Sandro and Don sat down together on the back terrace of the house and drank coffee. "How long have you known that you were gay, Martin?" asked Sandro.

"Since I was fourteen. I got expelled from school after an incident. After that I had a private tutor. My father was very good about the whole affair. I expected to be thrashed and threatened, but he just accepted that I was gay and paid for my very expensive private education. So you can understand why I love him much more than most men do their fathers. He's been both a father and mother to me. He's now met Tommy and likes him very much. I don't know what our reception will be like from my new stepmother-to-be, though."

"David and Jon leant over backwards to bring Tommy up to be straight, but apparently it didn't work! But like his adoptive fathers and his brother Luke, he's very pious." said Sandro. "But that means that as well as being very loving, he is very forgiving. But he's always been a loner, slow to make friends. So I'm glad that he's found a friend whom he can love."

"I'm totally obsessed with him. From the moment that I first sat next to him in a lecture (and it's only six months ago), I loved him. I don't know why. All my previous gay encounters were trivial when seen in the light of what I feel about Tommy."

"Martin, can we take you into our confidence?" said Sandro. "Tommy has led too much of a protected life. I expect he's told you about the brutal abuse he got from his birth parents until he ran away from them. The physical scars took several years to heal completely, and Dom and I who rescued him, reckon that the mental scars are still having an effect on him. He is much too passive and non-assertive. He's already admitted that his relationship with Carol was entirely led by her. He's much too introvert. Maybe his submissiveness is what attracts you to him. He sounds like a good bottom! But that's by the way. What he needs is more drive, more get-up-and-go, more ambition. He's good at his studies, which are quite demanding, but he has to be thinking about the future, about his future career, about how the two of you are going to carry on your lives together. I know he's considered teaching, but he would only be any good in a primary school. Secondary school kids would trample all over him. He might be better working in a museum or library. Can we ask you to push him and try and build up his assertiveness?

"However passive and introvert he is, staying at home and looking after babies, if you can get any, is not going to be a career. He could live on family money without doing a stroke of work for the rest of his life, but no self-respecting man, or woman either, could exist without working at a job, a job that they enjoy. He has many wonderful aspects to his character: he's sweet-natured, kind, forgiving, pious and a staunch believer, faithful and committed, but a bit wet. I would not go so far as to call him androgynous, he's definitely male, but he needs to be more assertive. You must have noticed this. You love men, but surely you must be attracted by manly characteristics like assertiveness, firmness and dominance? His ex-girlfriend could give him a lesson in those. Can you?

"Please don't think that Dom and I are control freaks, you love Tommy and so do we. If anything, we want to make him harder to control! We're saying this to you because we don't want all his wonderful qualities to be wasted in this hard, grasping world, and we think that you are the only person who can harden him up a bit. Even his parents can't do this job of changing him. But because you both love one another, he will try and change himself if you can motivate him. You'll need to take a hard line, though."

"Sandro, I'm not sure that I want to be in the business of changing someone," Martin replied. "I love Tommy for what he is. I know that he could be better, and I will try, but I think that he has a stronger character than you think, and will not be easily managed or manipulated. However, you're right that he has been since he was adopted shielded by his parents' wealth from the hard knocks of the world, and that is going to make it more difficult for him to earn a living. So I will try! When it comes to household tasks, we try to share them equally, except for the cooking! Tommy is hopeless at cooking. But if anything, that is more a male characteristic than a feminine one."

"Thank you, Martin, for being so understanding. We wouldn't dream of asking you to manipulate Tommy, and I applaud your defence of him. Love is a wonderful thing. It brings together men from all sorts of backgrounds, and college life, even with Camford's short terms, can be a period of blissful insulation from the outside world, an ivory tower of study, books, culture and love, but sooner or later that joyful period, which I envy you enormously, will come to an end and you will both face the challenge, not only of getting jobs, but of getting them in the same place so that you can go on living together. Dom and I had great difficulty in the early stages of our relationship when we were working in different places and could only meet at weekends. I spent quite a lot of time living in digs in obscure railway towns. We had a year living in Swindon before we bought this house, and Dom had to commute on the train to Cheltenham. He still goes there sometimes, but as a contractor, he can now work mainly from home. But to return to Tommy, we must all try and persuade him to consider alternatives to teaching. What about you?"

"I want to do research for a Ph.D., which means either staying in Camford, or finding another university with openings for classical research. I would also need to find funding. Unlike Tommy, I have no money of my own, and competition for getting a funded studentship is enormously fierce. I think I would have to try for a job with sufficient leisure for part-time graduate study. My father would not fund me, and even if he could, I would have too much self-respect to ask him."

Chapter 35 Martin tells how he popped Tommy's cherry

I went back with Tommy to Camford reflecting on what Sandro had said to me. I fully appreciated the points he was making, and I loved Tommy so much that I was proud to be asked to 'harden him up.' I found myself wondering if he was secretly afraid of 'going the whole way' and letting me fuck him. Of course I was a bit apprehensive myself, but reasoned that my DVD had all the necessary information. Should I become more insistent about 'consummation'? Then I decided that if he was a real man and not a wimp, he would really want sex, and he would, as he said, want to take a turn at being top, once we had taken the plunge and gone anal.

So I started to make plans for our first fuck, and I was determined that we should do our cherry-popping before we went to visit my father and his bride-to-be. To me it would be proof that Tommy was really mine.

One of the things that always made me proud was the fact that he really liked my cooking, and always said something complimentary about it. In many ways he was cute. There was something about his eyes when he looked at me that reassured me that he was beginning to return my love. One day when Tommy was deep in reading a Greek text, I slipped out to do some shopping, allegedly for our supper. However I visited the pharmacy and a sex shop as well as the supermarket and returned home with condoms and lubricant gel as well as a dildo, an assortment of vegetables and some sausages. I also called in at a florist and ordered a bouquet of freesias for delivery the next day.

As we ate the sausages for our evening meal, I said to Tommy. "No work tomorrow! We will eat a special takeaway tomorrow night, but only after we have watched the instructional DVD and then, but only if you agree, I am going to have a go at fucking you. You are so sweet and desirable that I want to get my cock up your rear end as soon as possible!"

Next morning the freesias arrived as I was shaving, and it was Tommy who answered the door and collected the flowers from the delivery-man. He was putting them in water as I dried my face and immediately I began to smother him with kisses. "They are for you, to mark our special day when I make you mine!" I told him. He looked at me happily.

"I want to be yours! I just hope that it doesn't hurt!" he said.

By mid-morning, we were ready. The scent of the freesias filled the room as I made coffee and put the DVD on to play. It was very graphic. There was a minimal amount of commentary, but it showed us all that we needed. At the end of the demonstration, there were a couple of ten-minute porn clips showing several different pairs of guys in action. "I wonder if the guy who's bottom really is a virgin," speculated Tommy.

"I doubt it," I replied. "They don't want to make it seem too difficult! Pull your pants down, I want to see if you've got a boner!" We had not dressed properly that morning, so undressing was quick and simple. Indeed Tommy had a massive hard-on, and so did I. I had assembled a collection of towels and tissues and damp flannels beside our bed. "I don't want to use the missionary position for our first time, because if you're in pain, I don't want to see your face. So let's do it in the traditional gay doggy fashion from the back. But remember that if you ask me to stop, I will stop instantly. I am not in the business of inflicting pain on the man I love!"

Tommy bent over the bed. I opened the lube, pulled a condom onto my tool and coated it with the gel. Then I coated my forefinger liberally with lube and pushed it past the hair-lined entrance into Tommy's 'starfish.' I wiggled it round and then followed it up with two gel-coated fingers, which I then separated inside him to stretch his anal sphincter. He shrank from me each time I pushed my fingers in, but made no sign of pain or upset. I then repeated the insertion using three fingers and really spread them as far as I could. My boy gasped, and I paused with them stretched for about a minute before withdrawing from his hole. Then, without delay, I began to insert the dildo that I had bought into Tommy's anal passage, and pushed, first gently, then hard. He gasped and yelped loudly. I left it there and said to him, "That will stretch you a bit more than my fingers!" After two or three minutes, he relaxed and I pulled out the dildo gently and replaced it by pushing my cock in. Again he gasped and I kept my tool in position for a couple of minutes until he perceptibly relaxed again. "That's OK now!" he said and I resumed my fucking movements.

I would pull partially out, and then push back in, and the lube was doing its job and after a few minutes my arse was moving up and down vigorously as we fucked. "Are you OK?" I grunted as I speeded up.

"Yes," he replied.

It only took a couple of minutes more before I was shooting my load into the condom, as I gently fingered his balls with my left hand, and kissing him between the shoulder-blades. I kept inside him as long as I could, but as I felt my tool going limp, I pulled it out and collapsed beside him on the bed. I put my left arm round him and said, "Thank you, that was wonderful. Were you OK? Can I suck you or wank you off?"

"By the time that you came, I was starting to enjoy the 'full' feeling of your cock in my gut. Up to that time, it felt like a huge turd, and I hand to work hard to prevent a defecatory reflex. But the sensation of fullness is great, and a couple of times when you hit my prostate I nearly went crazy with delight. No regrets, and soon, but not today, I'll be doing the same to you, my darling stud!" And he began to kiss me and to rub his hard dick against my belly.

I put my arms round him and held him close, my right arm round his waist and my left arm round his arse, as our lips joined each other's face. It was absolute bliss to feel his warm, lithe body so close to mine, the highest bodily pleasure that a human being being can experience, superior to the most delicious gourmet meal or the most urgent bowel movement, superior because it involves two people rather than one. A pleasure shared is double pleasure because you are giving as well as receiving something, and because two men are involved, you know that the pleasure is mutual. Pleasing a woman in this way requires education and skill, a skill that many men are unable to master. Never, never had I felt like this in my casual boyhood sex experiences.

Tommy continued to rub his sweet body against mine, the precome flowing more and more abundantly, until he reached his climax and his hot jism jetted over my belly and chest. We lay there together for several minutes, inhaling the chestnut scent of man-juice and the closeness of our bodies, until he carefully rolled off me and lay at my side and we both licked up some of his ejaculate before wiping away the excess with tissue. He whispered in my ear, "Martin, that was the best thing that ever happened to me. YOU are the best thing that ever happened to me since my adoption!"