Tommy's First Year at College Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After showering, we started to discuss what we were going to do after our exams the following March. I said that I was going to study the science and archaeology of the Romans in my classical major. It would take two further academic years. Tommy said that although he had always intended to major in Italian, which would also take two further years, it would involve him in spending his third year as an Erasmus student at an Italian university, and he was now not certain that he could stand a year away from me. I said that it was not my job to nanny him, that it would do him good to live on his own for a year. "After all," I told him, "you have plenty of cash, you can come home every vacation. Moreover, we can have regular phone sex! And at Easter, maybe I could come to Italy and we could explore some archaeological sites. And if you're desperate for company, you can always visit your brother Luke and his family. But I definitely advise you not to choose Trabizona University and live with them. You need to stand on your own feet. Why not consider southern Italy?"

Chapter 36 Martin's new stepmother

Soon after this, the two boys went to visit Martin's father and meet his fiancée. Tommy drove them to Sheffield one 'typical English summer day,' in other words, a cold and wet day. As they drove into the front gate of the house, Martin's father came out to meet them. They grabbed their bags from the back seat of the car and hurried inside. Mr Robinson took them into the front sitting-room, where Mrs Mary Alderton was waiting. Martin extended his hand, but she ignored it and kissed him. Before he could say anything, she kissed Tommy as well. "How nice to meet you two boys at last!" she said. "Theo has told me all about his gay son and friend. As I don't have any children of my own, it is wonderful to acquire a family so suddenly. I like the idea of having two sons! I'm glad that you're not girls. I'm sure that girls would have resented me. Please call me Mary, as I know I can never replace Martin's mother." She was about fifty, but looked younger. She was tall, nearly as tall as Martin, and quite slim. Martin's father smiled happily. He obviously doted on his new girlfriend.

"We're going to get married next summer," he said. We want to fix a date when you can both be there."

"In that case, Dad " said Martin, "it will be best before September, when Tommy is hoping to go to Italy on an Erasmus year, but after the end of June when term finishes." They agreed on the end of July. "Are you planning on a church wedding?" he asked.

"Yes, but a quiet one, at Saint Gregory's just round the corner," said his father. "We're not regular members of the congregation, but I know many people who are."

"Typical Church of England," said Martin, "there to serve the needs of the many, but made use of by only the few! Make sure that you give a big donation to the church as well as paying the fees! By the way, Mary, in my weekly phone calls to Dad, I kept forgetting to ask what you do for a living. What do you do?"

"I'm headmistress of a primary school," said Mary, "so at this time in the school holidays, I need only work in the mornings, and I can do it from home. By the way, your father wants you to be his best man, Martin."

"Of course, how could I ever refuse him? He's been my best friend ever since I was expelled from school. I guess that he's told you about that? While I'm not proud of my stupid teenage behaviour, it gives me great satisfaction that I have achieved academically more from Mr Ellerton's tuition than I could ever have done at a state or even a private school. Dad's money was well spent, and I deeply appreciate what he did for me."

Mary said, "Martin, I gather that you have met a lot of Tommy's relatives."

"Yes," Martin replied, "his parents, his sister and her family, his cousin Sandro and Sandro's partner, Lord Batley. I've not yet met Tommy's gay brother Luke and his partner Tom in Italy. Tom is a university chemist, Luke is assistant manager of the opera house in Trabizona."

"After we are married, Martin, we propose to visit London quite often to go to the opera at Covent Garden. Mary is just as keen on opera as we are."

"In that case you must come and stay with us sometimes. We have a spare bedroom, and you can be in London in an hour on a fast electric train. We can show the two of you the sights of Camford. Tommy's an expert, as he's lived there all his life. Come before you get married if you want to. Maybe instead of me, or the two of us, coming here for Easter, you could come to us. We shall just have completed our first public exams, so we'll probably be feeling quite relieved. We'll be going to Rockwell's Barn at Ixton for Christmas with Tommy's parents and grandparents and his sister, brother-in-law and their new son."

The two boys had a pleasant stay in Sheffield. The weather improved and they made several expeditions into the Derbyshire countryside. Tommy got on really well with Martin's stepmother-to-be, and both boys wondered if they had finally found a mother figure for their future lives.

Chapter 37 A holiday on Elba

Early in September, the boys went for a two-week stay in Italy. "We need some sun and open air before term begins," said Tommy, who had taken the initiative in arranging the holiday, which he had done himself, rather than booking a package holiday. They flew to Pisa-Galileo-Galilei airport in Tuscany, whence via train they got to Piombino and caught the ferry to Portoferraio on the island of Elba. From the ferry terminal they took a taxi to their hotel, in a small village. The hotel was small but comfortable, with beautiful gardens and a superb open-air pool. They explored the island in some detail, including visiting the house near Portoferraio where Napoleon had lived during his short exile on the island. Tommy did most of the talking with the hotel staff, and did jobs like buying tickets, and as his rather rusty Italian came back to him, he gained confidence in speaking Italian.

One day, as they lay in bed before breakfast, Tommy said to his friend, "Martin, before we go home, there are two things that I want to do. One is to fuck you. Although sucking your cock is wonderful, I shan't feel a real man till I have bummed you. The other is that I want to spend one day here alone from 10 in the morning until I meet you to go in the pool about 5 pm. That is to give me the opportunity to think about my future and engage in prayer."

Nothing more was said, and the next day a new couple arrived at the hotel, two girls of about twenty. In the bar before dinner that day, they got into conversation with the two girls. They were Dutch by nationality, and spoke excellent English. After a couple of drinks, they all went into dinner and decided to share a table for four. It turned out that the girls had been to Elba before, and knew the island quite well. They said that they were students from the University of Utrecht, studying modern languages.

The next day they hired bikes from the hotel and explored some of the small villages and had lunch in a trattoria which the girls had visited the previous year. The girls half expected that the boys would try to pair off with them, but to their surprise the boys remained obstinately together. When they got back to the hotel, the boys suggested that they all went into the pool. After a half hour of splashing and diving, they all retired to sun loungers with drinks from the bar. Again to the girls' surprise, although the boys chatted to them in a happy and friendly way, they occupied adjacent sun-beds rather than pairing off with the girls. Eventually the penny dropped. "Die jongens zijn flikkers," (those boys are gays) whispered one girl, whose name was Louise, to the other, who was called Anneke. Anneke, who was the more chatty of the two, asked the boys if they were gay. "Yes!" said Martin. "We wondered when you would guess! So you're in no danger from us, we present neither a threat nor a temptation!"

"I'm not so sure about not being a temptation!" said Louise, looking appreciatively at the boys' slim, sun-tanned bodies in their brief bathing trunks. Tommy blushed, but Martin just grinned.

"Do women really look at men in the same way that straight men look at women, or gay men look at other men?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, certainly. Every woman of our age wonders what a man will be like in bed," asserted Louise.

"And do they look at the size of a man's dick?" asked Martin. "I've heard it said that for women, size doesn't matter."

"That's true," said Louise. "Unless a man is exceptionally small in that department, it really doesn't matter."

"It matters a lot for gay men," said Martin, "and so does whether or not they are circumcized. It requires a somewhat different technique to blow a cut man. But then, it's well known that men are obsessed about the size of their penis, just as many women are obsessed with the size of their breasts. But is this really the sort of conversation that young people on holiday should engage in? Let's change the subject!"

Chapter 38 Tommy, Anneke and Martin

Next day, Martin went off on his own on a bike, and Tommy headed for the village church. It was open and he entered and found a quiet corner where he could sit or kneel. He sat down to pray and meditate. He prayed for all his extended family, remembering especially his baby nephew Giovanni, born a few months before in Trabizona, and for Martin and Martin's new stepmother-to-be. He thanked God for having rescued him as a child from brutality and starvation. He then started to think about his and Martin's futures together, and prayed for God's support when they were apart during his Erasmus year. He read a couple of chapters of Aelred's book on spiritual friendship, a favourite of his father David and his brother Luke. David had given him the book when he moved in with Martin. At lunchtime he went to the hotel bar and bought a panino con formagio which he took into the hotel garden.

He found a quiet spot at the bottom of the garden, where he ate the panino filled with Piave Vecchio cheese, and read a few chapters of Herodotus, one of the books set by his tutor for vacation reading. By 3 pm, the sun was really hot and he was thinking of returning to his room, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to find Anneke gazing down at him. She did not remove her hand, and in a rash moment, Tommy turned his head and kissed it. In a flash, she sat down on the seat beside him and cuddled up close to him with her right arm round his shoulder. The next moment, her left hand was fingering the crotch of his loose-fitting summer shorts. He could feel his cock begin to stiffen. He then found his face being kissed. Her lips were soft and her breath was sweet. By now, his hard-on was making a tent in the front of his shorts, and he could feel the damp of oozing precome. "I thought so!" she whispered, "you're bi!"

Tommy was in a dilemma. He was very tempted to let Anneke do what she wanted, but as she got hold of the zip on his shorts, he said, "Sorry, Anneke, but I don't do casual sex. I would love you to give me blow job, but although we haven't yet made any vows, I regard myself as belonging to Martin. I love him, and even once would be a betrayal, even though he probably wouldn't mind. But I could never live with my own conscience. Anything beyond a kiss and cuddle would make me feel guilty, and I want to enjoy this holiday one hundred percent. If you're not religious, you probably won't understand, but in spite of my biological urges, I can't break a commitment."

He waited anxiously for her reply, fearful in case she should shed tears of frustration, turn nasty or give an embarrassed laugh and walk away, all typical male reactions to being refused sex. But to his amazement, Anneke smiled and kissed him. "I've never heard of a man refusing an offer of sex before!" she said. "You must love Martin very much." She kissed him again and changed the topic of conversation. She and Tommy went into the bar and drank a cup of tea each, before parting.

When Martin got back about 5 pm, Tommy greeted him In their room with a passionate kiss. His earlier excitement with Anneke had made him really randy. "Martin," he said, "I want to fuck you! Please help me if I need it, and if I hurt you I'll stop." Tommy had got everything ready, lube, tissues, towel, and unwrapped a condom and placed it ready. Then he undressed Martin and Martin undressed him. Naked, they got into bed. Martin smelt of a mixture of sweat and Storing pour Homme. He lay on his back and spread his legs wide. Tommy applied lube to his perineum and pushed some into his anus with one finger and spread it around inside. He then took more lube and made two successive applications with two and then three fingers, and tried to stretch Martin's sphincter with his fingers. Martin winced and then smiled. He reached out and took hold of Tommy's cock which was steadily oozing precome. "Pass me the condom, my sweet," he said and neatly unrolled it over Tommy's manhood. Tommy bent forward and kissed his face before lifting Martin's legs on to his own shoulders. Martin grabbed Tommy's berubbered dick and guided it carefully to the right angle for entry. He then whispered, "All you've got to do is push until I say 'wait.' Then you must let me relax until I tell you to go ahead. You will need to push quite hard to get in."

Tommy did as he was told. When the tip of his cock reached Martin's anal sphincter, he had to push really hard. Martin's face screwed up in pain, but he said nothing, so Tommy carried on. As he got his prick inside, he felt the effort was lessening. Martin told him to wait, so he held it there, gripped by Martin's ring muscle. Eventually Martin muttered "OK" and Tommy started to move his still iron-hard tool. He pulled back a short distance before pushing again, but as the lube took effect, his movements got much easier and in no time he was moving in and out in true fucking mode, his arse rhythmically moving up and down in the air as he worked with his tool. The sweat began to drip from his armpits and he was glad that they had lined the bed with a towel. A smile slowly appeared on Martin's face, and he whispered to Tommy, "That's great. Keep on fucking!" His tool was hard and dripping precome. Tommy carried on and in due course reached the climax of manly joy as he shot his spunk into the condom deep inside his friend. As he felt his erection subsiding and his tool slowly slipping out of Martin, Tommy lowered himself until he was on top of him and was able to rub his belly against Martin's hard-on. Martin put his arms round Tommy's shoulders and chest and clasped him tightly, while rubbing his tool against against Tommy's belly, until he also finally reached release and shot jism all over both their bellies and chests. Tommy lay on top of his friend for several minutes sniffing the scent of man-juice before rolling over and pulling the full condom off his cock and knotting it up. He dropped it on the floor, nestled closer to Martin, licked some of the seed off his belly, before lying there half asleep.

After ten minutes of intimate warmth, he kissed Martin, and helped him out of the bed. He put the spunk-drenched towel to soak in cold water, and together they climbed into the shower and got themselves cleaned up. "Thank you, my darling boy!" said Tommy. "I now feel like a real man. Do you know, in just over six months, I've lost my virginity in three different ways!"

Martin grinned. "And which did you enjoy the most?" he asked.

"I can't tell you that! It might make you big-headed! I hope that you're not too sore in the seat! Tomorrow we must avoid cycling."

It was nearly 8 pm before they finally got into dinner, both in a happy and sparkling mood of postcoital contentment. After eating, they went to the bar for coffee and found the two girls there, likewise drinking coffee. They joined them at the table and Martin asked if there were any interesting archaeological sites on the island.

"There's the Roman villa with the caves," replied Louise. "It's only open in the afternoons. What did you two do today?"

"I spent the morning in prayer and mediation. And then I did some reading in the afternoon," said Tommy.

"And I went for a bike ride," said Martin. "I got as far as Porto Azurro. There's nice beach there."

"I asked at reception," said Tommy, "and if we get a bus early in the morning to Marciana, we can get to the cable car and go up Monte Capanne which has a fantastic view of the whole island. Let's do it tomorrow! Would you girls like to come along?"

"Not really. We did that last year. But it's certainly worth the trip," said Louise.

When they got to Marciana about noon the next day, they decided to walk up the mountain and come down in he cable car. It was a wonderful sunny day and they walked slowly but steadily up the hill and were nearly at the top when they saw a sheltered valley running off to the right of the path. As they needed a rest, they turned into the little valley and lay down in the shadow of a big rock out of the sun, and out of view of the path. They took their shirts off. "We're not going to get brown here in the shadow!" said Martin.

"No," said Tommy, "but it means that I can get access to your nipples!" He started to nibble Martin's left nipple and pull gently with his teeth on the surrounding hairs.

Martin thought to himself that Tommy's behaviour was not that of a submissive man. He did not ask to make love, he just waded in and did what he wanted. Martin had ben surprised that Tommy had asked to fuck him so soon after he had been penetrated himself for the first time. He realized that his initial instinct about the boy had been correct. He did have more strength of character than most people thought. 'Perhaps Tommy's insecurity is just due to shyness and the inability to make a positive decision about a career. He's not a wimp. I could never have become attracted to a characterless man,' he thought.

He relaxed and let Tommy unzip his fly and pull his pants and underpants down to expose his genitals. Tommy gently took hold of his cock and kissed it, before encircling it with his hand and squeezing gently. It responded instantly and powerfully, and after a minute or so, precome started to flow. Immediately, Tommy took it into his mouth and gently started to chew the head. The sensation of the warm, lumpy, fleshy cylinder in his mouth was wonderful. "You're learning fast, Tommy, for someone who came up to college as a virgin!" Martin said, and started to caress Tommy's hair. Tommy took Martin's prick out of his mouth and began to lick the hair on his scrotum, before taking each of his balls successively into his mouth. The hair on them tickled the inside of his mouth in a most delightful way. He then put the prick back in his mouth and tried to swallow it. Martin's groans got faster and faster, and he began to pant. "Oh, Tommy, I'm gonna come!" he said hoarsely, and began to squirt his jism into Tommy's welcoming mouth. There was not a vast quantity for Tommy to swallow, as they had been far from inactive sexually that week.

Tommy having swallowed what there was, got out his handkerchief and carefully wiped Martin's rapidly shrinking tool. Martin felt in his pocket and pulled out a tissue, which he carefully wrapped round his tool to prevent postcome from marking his underpants. He then slipped his cock back into his fly and zipped it up. He then began to kiss Tommy's lips, and thereby transferred some of his own come back into his mouth. He licked his lips and grinned at his friend. "You get better at lovemaking every day, young man!"

"I'm really in love with you now my sweet stud-boy!" said Tommy. They resumed their walk to the top of the mountain, holding hands, sublimely indifferent to any stares they might get from fellow walkers.