All Comments on 'Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 06'

by TheTitLover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Never Done It Before.

Never done it before meaning I've never bothered reading 10 pages.When I saw it was about Tommys exploits I had to read it all. So far so good ,keep up the good job and don't forget Amy in the mix,Ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Other than the length (I would have preferred this to be chapters 6 and 7), it was a great continuation of the story. I look forward to the next chapters.

marklionmarklionover 11 years ago
Great Chapter!!!

You have written another great chapter in this series about Tommy. I don't mind reading 10 page stories when they're good and are well written. I hope when you write the next chapter in this series that is as good as this one and maybe a few pages shorter.

bijoubluebijoublueover 11 years ago

luv your story perhaps the librarian shouldbe his next sexual conquest,

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years agoAuthor
Story length

Yeah, I knew it was a bit long, but up until now the structure for these meant I had to get certain things done in each chapter. Then of course Tommy has become a bigger, more rounded character than I ever planned an therefore requires more plot. These are my personal rules. I am looking at a different structure moving forward with my editor which should remove the chance of a monster chapter like this again.

As for the Librarian, of course she's next, has no-one noticed my structure. Also, no one wanted Tommy to get it on with Marge Sadler? Of course not because I didn't describe her as a sexy, busty hornbag. Surely I'm not being subtle when I let you know who'll be knew in the next chapter?

btxpsbtxpsover 11 years ago
Love the stories

Great writing. The frequent number of "almost caught" situations is very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He Should have kissed her !

He should have kissed Janine right after they got done on the bed. It would have really shown her there was more to him that a big dick and have really changed her outlook on Tommy in general, Just my opinion.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon

That is some great feedback. And a great point. Tommy has sort of done things backwards. Thanks for commenting and I think I'll do something with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next one?

When's the next one coming out? Really enjoying this series and want to see where it will go.

zeakerzeakeralmost 11 years ago
Agreed!

Can't wait for future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
40 000 Views!

You have continue this story ! I bet there are a lot people out there just longing for chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

Yes more is needed as in more chapters lots more keep writing this story could and should go quite a bit further. At least till tommy gets engaged or ends up claiming his aunt Pam and mom for is lovers along with any of the other lady's That have been enjoying his tool .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely phenominal story

Was hoping that somewhere in this, or succeeding stories, one of Tommy's lovers would introduce him to her cuckolded hubby forcing him to watch and serve them as they played.

love your sriting

nixongnixongover 10 years ago
DONT STOP

i think you should continue. there is so much potential in you and your plot. thanks a lot for this story/series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great so far

The series is really getting good. I hope you find your way back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're just warming up

As Robert Frost said in his poem "And miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep." You have a great story here with lots of room to make this one of the most read stories on this site.

IteronVIteronVabout 10 years ago
Brlliant!

This IS by far, 1 of the Best Stories i've EVER read!

f1racer22f1racer22over 9 years ago

I really enjoyed this part. I didn't mind that it was ten pages long. I like how you included interludes with several of his past conquests. I also like how you seemed to have humbled Heather in this part. The element of getting caught several times by his mother was a nice twist to the story. Janine's character is a nice addition to the cast since she is close to Tommy's age compared to the other women. Would like to see Tommy entertain both Janine and her friend Tiffany or some of the other cast members at once. Keep up the great writing these stories are very entertaining.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Ok, he is starting to mature, a bit .

Now he needs to find a gym or acquire some equipment for home use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good, the best one...because of the psychology and the people interchanges, like Janine's dawning recognition that 'this guy is different,' which is what I like best. The sex scenes are good but I always need more....A 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
outstanding

This superb story continues in this chapter, which has an amazing variety of scenes, with twists and turns in the plot that are fascinating for the reader. The psychological drama here is compelling, and the romantic element unsurpassed. Five stars for outstanding story telling in every way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous