All Comments on 'Tommy's Second Year at College'

by WittePiet

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
It's been a good story

From the beginning to this point, I have truly enjoyed this story. I hope you continue on from here to let us see how it all ends up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

from the beginning to this far of the story ihave loved it all and read it all.

what happens about toms,luke,olivia's and thier childrens lifes.hope olivia finds a man and marries him and starts a family.

what about sandro and dom?and also tommy and martin's??what about doms two brothers?it would be great to hear if dom's younger (lord)brother comes out to be gay.

and also a son or the two sons of luke and tom come out to be gay.

if this all happen in the continuation of this series or in a new series then it would be more interesting and surprising to read and to find out, this will hook the readers to read more.want to know the lives and college lives of the grandchildren of jon & david. and also of the son of the brother of dom.

the story became more interesting as time passed and will be more if the above inputs are added further in your story. and forgot to tell you i loved the story a lot.

WittePietWittePietover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anonymous

I always appreciate it when I get feedback. Sometimes readers' suggestions help me when I get writer's block. I still get some negative reations, and I'm sure that many people don't like my stories because they are not 100% full of sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittePiet@WittePiet
97 Followers
I am an elderly man with homoromantic fantasies. Having been a practising scientist for 50 years, I want to leave behind some publications that are not scientific, so I have spent a huge amount of time in the last few years writing these Literotica stories.