All Comments on 'Tomorrow's Reality Show'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
math

12 weeks = 4 months ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fix the typo

Linda felt left out and deeply disappointed as she watched Patrick make love to Linda. (EMILY) The two cuddled for awhile afterwards before Emily moved to sleep lying across the foot of the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pretty disappointing

and no fun. just jerks and idiots

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sloopy

lots of mistakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not so good

There were mistakes in spelling, in grammar, and all that. And the lack of details find take it as good as it could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay teacher, you do need to grade this entry!

I have a hard time finding an original "Davy Crockett book". It was a fantastic work but Crockett had not even one day of education. Every "teacher" type wanted to rewrite Crockett's book. Of course, only the original work is worth anything. All the conceited teacher types did their best to over edit the work in an effort to somehow claim the originality, if you know where I'm coming from.

screedbearscreedbearabout 7 years ago
No idea like many

$40,000,000 is a little high, don't know what country you are from but a person on a average wage indexed at inflation would not even add up to 10,000,000 so saying 40 million is absolutely ridiculous. I haven’t read any further yet but you really need to get a grip with reality.

My final comment is why to all me men in stories have to have a large cock. Does any writer really know how to write a story that is likely to be true?

This story have the markings of being an easy 5, but unfortunately the writer didn’t have a clue therefore I can only give it 1

Spadassin1968Spadassin19685 months ago
Tomorrow reality show 2

I juste discovered that story and it’s a good one but i think i need a sequel , how did Linda do , if she’s learning and ultimately did she won the ten millions dollar prize and what she did afterwards ?

The way i see it , Linda could failed , she could endure and won/fail or she could want to become a permanent slave or a Domme . Of course you can decide on whatever ending but please do a part two .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous