Tomorrow's Reality Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily smiled broadly and stroked Linda's hair. "Well done slave. Well done." She said.

"You have done very well slave Linda." Said Patrick. "We will give you a few moments rest before you are caged for the night. Since you are an apt pupil it will not be long before you are permitted to spend the night with us but first you must learn your place."

Fifteen minuets later Patrick attached a leash to Linda's collar and led her to a large cage on a platform opposite the bed. Linda had to get on all fours to enter the cage. It had a soft mattress on the floor, a water bottle and an empty metal dish . There was no blanket to cover herself. Linda felt a moment's panic when Patrick padlocked the front door of the cage behind her. Linda was able to turn around and face her slaver. He saw the hurt in her eyes.

"Don't worry slave Linda. Remember to be obedient, compliant, and submissive and you shall not spend too many nights in this cage." Said Patrick. Then he turned away and returned to the bed where Emily lay waiting.

Linda felt left out and deeply disappointed as she watched Patrick make love to Linda. The two cuddled for awhile afterwards before Emily moved to sleep lying across the foot of the bed. Linda realized that she was deliciously tired. She felt her eyelids grow heavy. Before she entered dream land she thought to herself. "Earning that Ten million dollars is going to be a lot of fun."

12