All Comments on 'Tom's Downfall'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A waste of time to read. Not very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
right

what they did is generally known as kidnapping, and i'm pretty sure after a week somebody would notice he was missing and call the police...

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Funny Read***

Dumb as hell. but still funny. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hey

it leave u hanging on what could happen there could be torture or castration hell has no furry like a pissed off women especially 4 of them I thought it was a good story the way it was presented could be different but honestly he wouldn't want to be kidnap by women your dating ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

You stopped right before the best part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dragged him in ....

A big fight , with lots of blood and injuries , would lead to police involvement ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

When he started to kink and punch and girls started to bleed you really think they got to him? I don't think any of those women would trade some revenge for a broken nose or a broken ankle. And even if they do, he knows them all. Their DNA will be everywhere and unless they're willing to kill him and try and ditch the body, they're going to prison for years and years. Another poorly thought out story with no thought given to consequences. You sure you aren't Edrider72?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous