All Comments on 'Tom's Slutty Mom'

by diroson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What?

I stopped reading when she licked the crap off the dildo. No one but a dumb ass would do that.

bobkit

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
wonderfully erotic

great hot and real, i really liked her sucking the butt plug no different than sucking a cock after being ass fucked , that is always hot to do

looking for more out of christy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot mom fucking

Great story... guess you should have added an enema to keep the people from complaining... I'd suck and fuck both their asses any day!!!~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mother 33?????

After I read the first paragraph I had to stop. The mother was 15 when she had her son? If the son is over 18 and the mother is 33, you do the math.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It's a shame he didn't get to fuck her cunt.

How about another chapter where he fucks his mom's cunt and they realize that they need each other to fulfill their desires.He could move into her bedroom and she wouldn't need to masturbate anymore. Thanks

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I agree with Rich, yet again.

You need to tell us more about these two. He does need to get some of that pussy. Besides, Bill Clinton wouldn't even have considered all of this sodomy to be sexual relations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
there must be part 2

very hot one , there is potentila for a part 2 in this story; let him give her more facials !!!

lovemmyhairylovemmyhairyalmost 13 years ago
Very Good

We like it a lot!

More please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rich and Old Wayne are right

It's great that Tom in this fine story gets to fuck his mother up the ass. But in my opinion true motherfucking means that the boy sticks his young cock up the same cunt he came out of and blows his balls up his own damn birth canal. And I think that most all actual or wannabe motherfuckers would agree. Up his own mother's twat is where a boy's creamy semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

cool mom

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
What dude moans while he masturbates.

Its lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story.

If a woman & her son should ever come to an agreement on fucking each other, it should be hard, nasty, fast pounding anal. Fucking your mother is taboo enough. People were saying they wanted more "dick in vag" action, but the vagina should be off limits. Then again, maybe I'm just saying that because I want nothing but the tight, tiny asshole of my mother swallowing my dick deep into her ass. The form fitting, thin cottoned fabric shorts she wears with no panties just makes me wanna ram my nose up her asshole & makes me wanna tear through her shorts with my dick & pound the shit out of her little anus at a fast & hard pace. I want her screaming with nasty pleasure. Sucking on & tongue fucking would be nice, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous