All Comments on 'Tongue Tied'

by SatanJD

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it!

I absolutely love this story!! The way that the love unfolds between Cam and Taby is beautiful. Please continue their story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Author Author!

Please do continue with how everyone evolves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your writing

I like your writing. I think you make good dialog and interesting characters and scenes. I'm going to go look for more of your stories and read them now.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Lols Rio is hilarious. Lols his dialogue & that prank him dyeing his hair red, he keep me laughing. This was a really good story. Taby's gonna have to dye her hair though. I mean have sex with a beanie on lols she's not gonna wanna do that forever. Imagine if they have little ginger kids lols. Great story & amazing characters Cam & Taby are really cool its hard not to like them & I love Rio. Even the Dad & Casey are nice. 5*

WyldePrinceWyldePrinceabout 11 years ago
Nice!

While it would be nice to read continuations or sequels to this, my primary objective is to simply thank you for the tale as you've presented it. I believe you've done an excellent job of writing an entertaining little tale, so I wished to both congratulate and thank you for sharing it with us. So... Thank You!

Sincerely,

-Wylde

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
Well done!

This story was very enjoyable, incest or not. Other than "Mum", I would not have known it was written by an Englishman. Sometimes English authors get completely bogged down with everything English The jargon and the locations and proper Queens english. It's as if they don't want Americans or others to enjoy their stories. I don't understand why they publish here. I usually wind up quitting mid story.

Anyway, Cheers mate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Some very nice character work, there. Colour me impressed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesomeness!

I actually found this story so funny that by the end, I had given up jacking off and was just rolling around laughing! Brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

My only qualm was with the intricacies of anal sex. I know they're only "kids," but really?! Douse it with lube and shove it in with no foreplay? . . . Me thinks a bit more 'research' should be had before trying to please a partner this way.

5/5 still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice!

Nice going man, I like how you tied it in with telling the parents most people I read don't do that. Nice length to the whole thing and the fact that it wasn't just some fuck and go type story was awesome. I have to admit I still don't quite comprehend the whole red hair deal. I know his mom had red hair or whatever but besides that great story I wish more people wrote like you.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Accents are acceptable.

Mum is a very widely spoken word, probably wider used than Mom, but then who can be bothered counting such a petty nit pick.

Satan I liked your style and I don't care what you call your mother.

rubyredrosesrubyredrosesalmost 11 years ago
Thanks!

Your a great writer! Keep it going and i will continue to stalk your work haha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
^_^

it was good

i have read alot of stories and this is one of my top 3 and ...

it was Very Good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it! ♥

Your story made me laughed!..its awesome and I love the characters..and how the story goes and end! I think I look up for your other works too..

Thanks for sharing your stories..♡

-≧﹏≦

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good it demands a sequel

awesome awesome and more awesome, Taby is hot and the story has so much that can happen between them. hopefully you agree and did a second part to this, haven't looked yet though. love ti and keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PAY MORE ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU WRITE

at one point you said the four of them were living home what about RIO that makes FIVE not FOUR. it was ok a bit strange but ok, the end was really strange WHY would he suddenly be able to see her red hair without freaking? we need an explaination on that, and why didn't the father ever get him psychiatric help for his red hair problem? even his schools would be pushing for that kind of help. you left a lot of holes like that and it takes away from the story. the love and sex between cam and taby happened way to fast and the details were few and far between. maybe you can fix it in the next chapter but be sure to do it right or it will not work and only ruin the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Can't deal with redheads, huh...

So Cam is a perfectly normal Brit?

wuz2bluwuz2blualmost 9 years ago
This is an awesome, AWESOME story!

Five stars is far too few, but that's all I have to offer.

I love that it's a real, well written story that's very erotic instead of an erotic tale that has a few story elements to hold it together like many (dare I say, most?) of the offerings on this site. (Not to knock Literotica, it's the best erotic story site I've found on the net in years of actively searching!)

In any case, thank you for sharing your gift with us, SatanJD. I look forward eagerly to reading much more of your writings.

Gratefully,

-wuz2blu

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95almost 9 years ago
As You Said -

not really incest but very good. I don't care for anal but the rest of the story was kind and loving. Kind and loving is what I think erotica is, as opposed to the porn that so many of the current authors are pumping out. I'm just an opinionated old man but that's my privilege. I'll give your other stories a read. Thanks for sharing.

Time4astoryTime4astoryalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. The characters were warm and likeable and there were some nice touches of humour. Incest has no appeal for me, in fact it's a complete turn off, but I enjoyed the slightly fucked-up situation here as they weren't actually related.

I only have one minor issue. Why set this in the UK? Based on the language you use I assume your American. e.g. "Goddamn" nobody in Britain says that and In Britain an ass is an old word for a donkey (which makes fucking someone's ass a completely different thing!). We'd use words like arse, bum, bottom, posterior, backside, derriere, etc. Nor do we have cabins in the woods (you probably wouldn't get planning permission). The nearest equivalent would be a rich Londoner having a cottage in Cornwall, Wales or the south of France. Or alternatively someone in the country having a commuter flat in the city.

I hope you don't mind me nit picking, it's still a great story, I'm just curious as why you set it in Britain and then use loads of Americanisms? Why not just set it somewhere in the US?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story Great Characters

Really liked this story. Liked the characters of Taby and Cam but think they could have been developed more into a longer story. Hope that there will be a sequel at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very nice story till ?

The ass hole he stard on her ass hole stopped reading then

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A nice story

Till he started on her ass hole stopped reading then

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The parents gave in way too easily but I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous