Toni's Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers

But it was a momentary respite as the finger slipped in again and this time she brought her other hand around to work her panties down, exposing the brown patch of hair between her legs. Now that she was fully exposed, Toni felt a strange mixture of fear and desire. Fear because she was essentially trapped and desire because the finger fucking was so intensely erotic. Carina knew how to play her fiddle to perfection. It went on for a few more minutes, the single finger became two and then Carina pulled her trousers and panties down over her knees. She moved back at the same time and Toni went with her, sliding down the back of the sofa bed until she was flat on her back with her legs spread while Carina removed her trousers and panties.

She stared at the peeling paint on the ceiling as Carina tossed the garments aside and then the older woman laid down between her legs. Soft, silky hair fell over her front as Carina's mouth descended on her pussy. A tongue slicked over her engorged lips and went on up to her clitoral hood, the skin slicked back to expose the delicate organ and Toni cried out in pleasure as a tongue lovingly bathed it and then the mouth music began in earnest. Each pass brought her higher and higher and then Carina introduced the finger fucking again, two fingers slid in and out as her tongue moved back and forth between labia and clitoral hood.

Toni writhed beneath her, her cries became louder and more intense, she wanted her to go deeper and Carina instinctively complied. her fingers twisting and turning, stretching her until finally she exploded in an orgasm that seemed to last forever. Toni was vaguely aware of Carina's fingers inside her as the spasms moved through her in succeeding waves until finally she was spent and when she opened her eyes her glasses were fogged up. She pulled them off and wiped her eyes with the palm of her hand.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I have never had that before."

"An orgasm?"

"Yeah," she pulled her blouse up to wipe her glasses, "my God, I thought I was coming apart at the seams," she put her glasses back on.

"You're still shaking," Carina sat up, "my God, you're covered in sweat," she kissed her gently and then moved to put her back against the back of the couch.

"I thought you were actually having a seizure," Carina slid a hand beneath her blouse.

"I'm not epileptic," Toni slid off the sofa bed and picked up her glasses, "I have to go piss, don't go to sleep yet."

"I'm awake."

"Me too."

Toni stared at the phone as the memory began to fade. Her turn with Carina might not have gone completely as planned but she was looking at that memory through the prism of her own negative self image. Carina had loved it when Toni disrobed her and even though she felt odd about going down on a woman, the older woman didn't push her into it.

"Just follow my hands, I can masturbate in front of someone."

Nevertheless, seeing a woman masturbate and then actually helping had indeed awakened her and when Carina finally climaxed she held onto her and kissed her throat. They'd fallen asleep on the sofa bed. They awoke with a sense of what the hell have we done but there was no time to talk, both of them had lectures to go to but Carina promised to call her later.

"We need to talk about last night."

"Yeah," she kissed her briefly, "thank you."

Toni picked up the phone and tapped out a message.

Toni: I love you to the moon and back.

Carina: And I love you to Alpha Centauri and back, three times. See you soon.

Tonight they would work their shift, suck down quick cigarettes in their breaks and then jump on the train and come back here, or go further on to Carina's apartment. She didn't know where this was going but the train had left the station and this time she was aboard it.

To be continued...

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers