Toni's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

You could do this, Toni stared at herself in the mirror a few minutes later, you could love her today and not worry about tomorrow.

She fluffed out her hair and smiled. Tonight was all she had to worry about, tomorrow was another day entirely.

Let's do this, she decided.

Carina looked up from her phone as Toni returned to the living room and a slight smile nudged the corner of her lips as Toni loosened her tie and undid the top button of her blouse.

"Can I stay the night?"

"Sure you can," Carina's eyes shifted, "although this couch doesn't fold out into a bed."

"I wasn't thinking about sleeping on the couch," she advanced towards her, "I was thinking about your bed," she knelt on the couch and put one knee in between Carina's legs.

"I loved you today," she took hold of Carina's tie and began undoing the knot, "today in class I had this exercise where we had to rewrite some paragraphs our teacher had written. I chose some silly romantic paragraph about how some guy felt about a woman," she finished undoing the knot.

"We were told we could change anything about that particular paragraph but I didn't change the object of the writer's desire," she see-sawed the tie back and forth against her neck.

"I was thinking of you when I rewrote the paragraph and tonight at the restaurant I couldn't keep my eyes off you, I don't know if or when I'll come out but let's make that one of our one day at a time things. One day I might come out but today I'm happy to stay in the closet."

She stopped as she looked into Carina's eyes. The other woman had a stunned look and Toni smiled nervously as she spoke again.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing at all," she ran a hand up under Toni's skirt, "I love being undressed, it's such a fucking turn on."

"Oh," Toni slid the tie off her, "now that's a strange coincidence, I have a fetish about undressing another person," she pulled at the second button of Carina's blouse.

Carina's eyes shifted as Toni slipped the button through the buttonhole. Toni leaned forward and kissed her lips gently and longingly.

They parted and Carina exhaled slowly as Toni undid another button and another to expose the top of her bra. She reached up and put her hands on Toni's breasts.

"Let's go to bed."

"My sentiments exactly," Toni eased off her and stood up, "lead the way."

"Good job I actually made the bed this morning," Carina rose and took her hand.

"You mean you don't make your bed?" Toni smirked, "I'm truly shocked."

"I thought telling you my dad worked for the CIA would shock you."

"It does weird me out a little," Toni replied as Carina led her down the short passage to the bedroom and when she opened the door, Carina pushed her inside and turned on the light.

The room was almost entirely taken up by a massive bed, a mirror ran the width of the bed and Toni cast her eyes around the room, taking in the chest of drawers and small dressing table.

"A big bed," she knelt on it and slipped off her shoes.

"I like my bed," Carina knelt on the other side of the bed and kicked off her shoes.

Toni moved to the bedhead and stretched out her legs, Carina crawled forward until she was sitting astride her. Toni leaned forward and kissed her passionately, revelling in the moment as she fiddled with the next button. It came loose a little later and she slid her hands up under the blouse to her bra straps, pulling them outwards and off her shoulders. Carina moaned and their lips parted for a split second as she looked down at her bra. Toni smiled and kissed her again with soft, sensuous kisses while she pushed against her breasts, feeling their weight. It was definitely turning Carina on judging by the low moans in between kisses and she undid another button and parted the blouse as far as possible.

Toni shifted her position slightly, moving her legs around until she was sitting on them, Carina's eyes softened as the other woman began tracing her way down over her front with gentle spidery movements. The kisses moved from her lips to her shoulders and throat, a tongue tickled her gently as Toni worked her way back and forth. Carina reached for Toni's tie eventually but Toni pushed her hands away.

"Not yet, let me keep going," she undid another button and pulled the blouse apart some more, it was now nearly off her shoulders and Carina's breathing was much shallower and yet the fact she couldn't touch her seemed to only enhance the atmosphere. She pulled the blouse out of her trousers and began softly biting her shoulders as she undid the last button. Carina's breathing became deeper and ragged as Toni pulled the blouse down her back and then she was pushing the other woman over onto her back. Carina fell back with a soft plop and looked up at Toni.

"Fuck me, this isn't happening."

"Oh but it is," Toni undid her cuff buttons and then pulled on the sleeve, "time to lose your shirt."

Carina let Toni remove her shirt and instinctively reached back to undo her bra but Toni pulled her hands away.

"I'll do that," she grasped the straps and pulled the cups over her breasts until the garment was around Carina's waist. A sly smile drifted over her face as she worked it around and undid the clips and then she dangled it above her and flung it off the bed. Carina pushed her breasts upwards and Toni leaned forward and taking Carina's wrists, pinned them to the bed. A moment later she bent down and kissed her breasts with soft angel kisses and then took a nipple into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Carina whimpered as she sucked her nipple and arched her back a little, Toni moved to the other nipple not long after and then returned to the other one for a few more minutes.

Carina's sighs became noticeably louder when Toni released her wrists and edging backwards, unbuckled her belt and undid her trousers. She hesitated for a few seconds before pulling the trousers and panties over her hips and then Toni bent down and began to kiss her way down her belly to the hairy patch between her legs. When she reached it, Toni brushed past it to her inner thighs and licked her way down one leg and up the other before dancing a flickering tongue across her moist lips.

"Oh, Jesus, sweet Jesus," Carina moaned, "do that again."

"You like?" Toni looked up at her.

"Oh I love that, don't stop it."

"Your wish is my command," Toni pulled the trousers and panties down to her knees and bent down to do it again. Carina arched her back to make it easier and grasped the coverlet as a soft tongue bathed her legs and pussy. This went on for a few more minutes and with each pass, Toni became more turned on, this was a different way of loving but she knew the geography, every woman had this and she knew how to stimulate it to perfection.

A finger slipped inside as she lapped her way up Carina's engorged vulva and she was rewarded with a loud, "fuck," and then she was going deeper and letting her tongue press harder. Carina moved with her and Toni kept moving. Her finger slid in and out several times and then a second finger slipped inside followed by a third and by then Carina had lost control of herself, her moans were loud and her writhing constant. When she finally climaxed it was a with a loud, "fuck," and then she was going into spasms that finally ceased a few seconds later.

She came to and found Toni on all fours with a look of concern on her face.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine," she gasped, "I'm fine."

"I thought you took a fit."

"I kind of did," she tugged at Toni's tie, "my God, you did things to me like I haven't," she paused, "like, fuck I can't even find the words."

"Now that I understand but I'm the writer," Toni kissed her gently and passionately, "so I pass the test?"

"You certainly do," Carina replied a few moments later.

Toni straightened up and locking her hands behind her head, pushed her breasts outwards and closed her eyes. Carina rose to a sitting position and taking her tie, slipped a finger under the material and pulled on it. The tie slid through the knot and it came undone, Toni opened her eyes and looked soulfully at her.

"You're not the only one who likes being undressed."

"A match made in heaven?" Carina undid the second button.

"It could very well be," she looked down as Carina tugged at the third button, the material pulled outwards and Toni exhaled slowly as the button slipped through the buttonhole. The garment parted slightly and Carina guided her back to the bedhead and straddled her. For a moment neither woman did anything and then Toni rested her hands on Carina's thighs.

"If you ever want to move on, tell me first before you do it."

"I have the same rule," Carina undid the fourth button to expose her bra, "my parents might be okay with their choices but it's so not me."

Carina's undressing of Toni was every bit as sensuous and erotic as Toni's and by the time she was naked and lying on her back the other woman was fully aroused and panting for her probing fingers but instead Carina brought out a vibrating dildo and Toni's eyes widened as Carina lubed it and then thumbed the button.

"Oh fuck, you didn't tell me you had one of these," this last word came out as a gasp when Carina slipped the toy inside her. She grasped the coverlet and pushed against the vibrator. It was such a delicious sensation she almost wept for joy as Carina began to work her vaginal passage, twisting and turning the toy to maximise her pleasure and when she finally climaxed Toni grabbed Carina's hand and held the toy in place until she reached her plateau and let go of her hand.

"I must get myself one of these," she opened her eyes and took off her glasses, "my God I thought I was coming apart at the seams."

"I've got a collection in there," she nodded, "feel free to choose one."

"Hmm, mm," she stroked her face, "so, what's next, my love, the shower scene?"

"Only a writer could come up with that line," Carina giggled.

They fell asleep after a shower but sometime in the middle of the night Toni woke up and found herself wrapped in Carina's arms. The thing that had woken her however was not some random noise, it was a scene she'd been struggling with for the last few days. She'd rewritten it a dozen times but was still not happy with it but the words filtering through her mind now just seemed to fit the scene exactly.

A few moments later she eased out of bed and padded through to the living room to her purse and fishing the notepad and a pen out of it she rewrote the paragraph. The words seemed to flow from some secret place inside her, almost as if they had been waiting for this moment to come out and when she was finished she stared at the words with a smile on her face.

She didn't know how long this thing with Carina was going to last but just for today she loved the woman lying asleep in bed. She stared at the door and then rising to her feet, went back to the bed to find Carina stirring. Her eyes flickered open as Toni slid into bed beside her.

"Sorry," she whispered, "sudden inspiration."

"That's cool," Carina mumbled, "come here and let me cuddle you."

Toni put her back against Carina and put the other woman's hand over her breast and closed her eyes to sleep the sleep of the redeemed.

The End.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers
12