All Comments on 'Tony and Alicia Celebrate Halloween'

by Ice_Tease

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
role reversal that is not abusive

Great story, I'm much more into the role reversal stories that are loving and not with an abusive mean bitch strapon on her man. great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I loved it

I stories where the wife dresses her husband up in a role reversal and then she makes love to him in not a dirty way but sexy. This is a perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree...

Just perfect...i loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My salutation

So damn hot and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing story. Yum Yum!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

married couple, finding things to please each other. even his buddies didn't bug him about it too much. very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what happens ?

She would have lost my trust as soon as the trick of the cage was done. If he was going along with it she should have let him put it on(or at least be able to see what she was doing). No more trust there...

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
5+!!!!

What a sexy fun story, BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
3 orgasms

wow, the first cum load was when he was dressed in stockings,( the rolling up the legs). the 2nd Jill touching him up, 3rd the sensual fingers up the arse whilst wearing a strapon! Ok, it was over 3 days cos I couldn't manage to read it all in one go. Stunning storey please more men in stockings!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems like pretty hardcore butt fucking with a strapon to me. The bit with the cage was baloney as he could have simply kicked her to the curb and removed the cage at any time without the key. It's a toy after all. Probably time to find a new girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous