Tony and Alicia Celebrate Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

"Feel good?" Alicia grunted.

"MmmmHmmmmmm!" Tony groaned. "Faster Alicia! PLEASE!"

"My hand or my strapon?" Alicia asked devilishly.

"Ohhhhhhhh God! I don't ... I ... Oh God BOTH!" Tony blurted gripping his legs tighter and pulling them closer.

The action wasn't lost on Alicia, things were going much better than she expected. Rather than rebelling or pulling back Tony was offering his ass to her more and begging for her to continue. Alicia responded by fucking and stroking him as fast as she could. She used his cock for leverage pulling her hand toward the base as she thrust into him and was shocked to hear the bed creaking as she fucked him. Alicia had never assumed he would want this much but it wasn't the first time he had surprised her.

Alicia was also surprised in her own enjoyment of this. She felt the power and control she had at her fingertips. Tony was putty in her hands. She could easily continue to tease him for an hour and orgasm from the pressure she was getting from the strapon. Instead she decided she wanted him to cum. She stroked and screwed him feeling his body tense tightly.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK!" Tony bellowed. "I'm going to CUM!!!!!"

Alicia could feel his cock twitch in her hand. She buried the strapon into his ass getting up on her toes and using her body weight to push it in as far as she could, something Tony had done to her many times much to her delight. His reaction was much like hers. She watched as his eyes shot open wide and his body tensed pushing back against her.

"OHHHHHHHH JESUUUUSSSS!" Tony yelled.

Tony shot giant gobs of white cum over his chest and abdomen getting one or two close to his neck. Alicia was so enraptured with his orgasm she failed to feel her own coming. Her hips ground into Tony's ass uncontrollably until she finally came. Alicia's orgasm flowed down her legs and over Tony's ass as she screamed loudly.

The two of them were unable to move for several minutes both of them shaking and trembling after experiencing new pleasures. Finally Alicia spoke.

"How do you feel sweetheart?" She asked breathlessly.

"You know how you feel like you are a pool of jello after sex?" He asked not looking up for a response. "Now I know how that feels."

"I know that I for one love when you do that to me." Alicia said milking the last of Tony's cum from his cock. "What about you?"

"Ohhhhhhh Alicia." Tony replied finally looking up into her eyes again. "That was amazing! I can't even begin to describe it. By the way, how big was that strapon?"

"Only 5" for your first time baby." Alicia replied.

"First time?" Tony asked. "Does this mean there will be more?"

"If you are up for it." Alicia replied. "I know I'd definitely like to do it again."

"I'm definitely up for it but the whole dressing up as a woman thing has to go." Tony replied smiling and reaching for Alicia's hand.

Their hands locked together tightly as Tony slowly lowered his legs and Alicia slid the dildo out of him. He slowly sat up hugging her tightly pressing his head against her breasts.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." Alicia replied clutching his body to hers.

They embraced for quite a while recovering and connecting with each other. Tony slowly stood up separating their bodies as he did but only enough so he could kiss her. He kissed her deep and hard making butterflies flip in her stomach as he did. They walked hand in hand to the bathroom stopping in front of the mirror on their way to the shower. Tony stood behind Alicia holding her around her torso tightly and staring at her body and face as he spoke.

"You know for a chick with a cock you're pretty damn hot!" Tony said with a big smile.

"You too!" Alicia chuckled.

Tony turned on the shower water and adjusted it. He pulled Alicia in standing behind her again and letting the water wash over her chest and lower body. Their hands worked together undoing the strapon buckles at her hips. The small shaft in Alicia's pussy easily slipped out before the strapon harness fell to the shower floor. Alicia turned and moved Tony in front of the stream of water. She washed his chest and crotch before turning him to wash his ass as well. Tony gave Alicia a big bear hug lifting her off the floor and twirling her slowly. She kissed him deeply reaching over and shutting the water off with one hand. They quickly dried each other and walked hand in hand back to bed. The two lovers crawled into bed together, Tony on his back and Alicia draping her body on the side of his chest. Their legs intertwined like a human pretzel as Alicia pulled the covers up over their bodies. The two lovers fell asleep in each other's arms happily dreaming of their next adventure.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers