Tony and Dan

Story Info
A gay male story.
3.2k words
3.94
15.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony opened the front door of his parent house to find Dan, his dad's study buddy and now occasionally visiting mate. Tony's parents where away on holiday again, so he was house sitting.

"Your dad wanted me to drop off these medical journals and pick up some he'd left for me." Dan said... skipping over the pleasantries.

Dan and Tony had known each other for 10 years maybe, Tony as the son of his mate, Dan as that guy that seemed too young to be his fathers mate... Dan looked late 30's to early 40's which seemed closer his age than his fathers, but Tony didn't know for sure.

"Sure." Tony replied, letting Dan in "I've no idea where your books are, wild guess would be his study." he continued. Tony wasn't one he really care what other people thought so just said what ever came to his mind. Sometimes he bored on arrogance... other times he was just flat out arrogant.

Dan strolled past Tony on his way to his fathers study, "Mind giving me a hand. His study isn't the tidiest." Dan remarked as he walked past.

Tony followed Dan into his father study, looking around at the mess of papers and books, they both just started sifting through everything looking for the books Dan wanted.

"What are the books you're after?" Tony questioned Dan realising he was just shifting things around.

"Andrology... so male reproductive..." was Dan's reply pausing momentarily as he was digging under a pile of papers. "You'll know them when you see them."

"Still studying are you?" Tony asked looking to keep something resembling a conversation going.

"Yeah. I've only just finished second year of medical studies. Speaking of which, when did you last get checked out." Dan joked lightly, knowing he was no doctor.

"Recently enough. You offering?" Tony quipped back.

"Got them", Dan said, pulling a few books off a shelf. "I've got what I want so I'll be heading off".

"Yep" was all Tony replied with as they left the study.

"Can I ask you a medical question before you go through?" Tony asked as he stepped out of the hallway and into his old bedroom.

"You know I'm no doctor but what's up?"

"I think there's something wrong with my foreskin." Tony said getting to the point and starting to undo his fly. Dan, standing in the doorway of Tony's bedroom, knew Tony well enough to know this forwardness wasn't out of character for him. Tony rummaged around in his boxer and pulled out his cock showing it to Dan.

Dan found lots of his friends asking him random questions since he'd started studying medicine, but this was a first. "What do you think's wrong with it" Dan said seeing nothing obvious but still being a few steps away.

"My foreskin doesn't cover my dick properly." Tony said starting to shake it a bit. "The moment I start getting hard I can't get it to cover it at all. I know I'm not cut."

"Gee's Tony, that's normal." Dan replied. "Some guys have it long, others guys... like you... have it short... and there are those that don't have any."

"Right." Tony replied "So can it make it longer? It gets a bit sensitive and want a longer one."

"Google!" Dan replied, "There's plenty of stuff on Google"

"I tried some of that stretching stuff. It didn't work and bordered on painful. Your gay right, so you must know a way to feel what it's like before I spend months trying to rip it off stretching it, some toy or device or something." Dan arrogantly questions Dan.

Dan was rather unimpressed with attitude of Tony, but figured he'd pay back to arrogance with something equally as absurd. "Well, sort of. Let me get my gear. I keep it in the car because you never know when a random guy passing me on the street wants to screw... being gay and all" Dan said sarcastically.

Dan walked out of the house and thought about just leaving Tony standing there with his pants around his ankles, but instead decided to teach this arrogant prick a lesson. Grabbing his gym bag, which admitted did have lube and rubbers, but mostly a towel and change of clothes, Dan figured it looked suitably full enough to convince Tony of something. HE wasn't sure of what exactly, but he'd play this out anything and see where it went.

Dan returned to the house, closing the front door, entering the bedroom, to find Tony hadn't pulled his pants up, but had stuff he package in his boxers.

"Drop your boxers and take off your shirt unless you want to hold it up the whole time." Dan ordered. "I've got this tool that will give you the most realistic sensation of foreskin." he continued as Tony casually stripped off. His arrogance and confidence pissed Dan off just that little bit more.

Move past Tony to the bed and placing his bag on it, Dan continued "Stay standing there and try to get hard."

"It's a bit weird with another guy in the room. I might need some porn." Tony replied with a hint of sarcasm.

"Someone as young as you having problems getting it up." Dan quipped back. "Not a good sign. Lacking imagination are we"

"Shut up" replied Tony.

"Close your eyes and think of whatever works for you." Dan instructed back. "It'll be best. It'll probably work best if you don't look at it... Kind of spoils the illusion of having something you're clearly lacking" he continued as he rummaged around in his bag making noise, noticing Tony glance over his shoulder with a piercing glare, but turning back and closing his eyes.

About 30 seconds or so later "I'm good" Tony said having stroked his 6 inch cock hard.

"Keep your eyes closed and think what ever works or this won't work" Dan replied, now in front of him. In the time Tony stroked himself hard Dan had stripped off his clothes and was now standing in front of Tony. Knowing he had Tony in front of him butt naked, with a pretty reasonable body, a bit of chest and navel fur, just the slightest definition to his body - no abs or bulging muscle, but pretty good - and waving his hard cock around was working well for him cos he got hard pretty quick. He'd noticed Tony's cock wasn't big or fat, just on average, but yeah, it was working for him a bit.

"Stop yanking on it and hold it at the base, like a cock ring." Dan told Tony.

Watching Tony do as he was told, Dan grabbed his own foreskin at the end and started to pull it out off his cock head. Dan's cock was a pretty good 7.5 inches with a mushroom head much bigger than the shaft - great encouragement for a bottom not keep riding his shaft and not pull off for fear of feeling that huge head pass their ring again. He had plenty on foreskin too, so much he knew he could dock with his cock rock hard and still cover Tony's cock... and that was his plan... so long as this fool doesn't open his eyes.

"You'll start to feel something start to cover the end of your cock. Don't be a pussy and freak out. I'll do a little bit first and then add more." Dan said.

"I can handle this" Was all Tony responded with.

Making sure not to get his own cock head too close, for fear it would cause Tony to open his eyes, Dan started to relax his stretched foreskin over just the tip of Tony's head. Tony then started to roll forward as much of his foreskin over Tony as he could without pulling his cock forward too much. Tony didn't flinch, but instead his cock throbbed a bit. "Here's the rest" Dan said, knowing he was starting to get hard and soon enough their cocks would meet. Dan re-positioned his hand to now have his cock head in his hand and index finger wrapped around Tony's head.

Dan could believe Tony still kept his eyes closed, and started to jack their two cocks. Tony started to moan. Dan grabbed a bit more of Tony's cock and started to really roll his foreskin back and forth over his cock. Tony moaned again as Dan's cock head, swelled and started to touch tips with Tony's.

"Fuck that feels great" Tony said as he finally open his eyes to find Dan naked in front of him stroking his cock. "HA. and I got you to jack me off too without even asking."

Dan just squeezed Tony cock hard and push his cock head side on with Tony's making his foreskin slip of Tony's cock.

"Shit that's a huge cock. You must be the bitch to all your boyfriends" Tony jeered at Dan.

"I can get any guy to not only take my cock, but beg for it. I don't have to fuck them, the ride my cock and enjoy it. I'm that good." Dan snarked back.

"Yeah, but all gay guys are up for it. You couldn't get me begging you for it." Tony came back with.

"You little shit. I could get you if I wanted to, with just my mouth." Said Dan.

"Go for it" Tony said thinking this would be some kinda pick up line.

Dan turned Dan around, pushed him on the bed, which wasn't hard given Tony had stupidly left his pants around his ankles. Missing Dan's gym bag, Dan quickly spread Tony's ass checks and ploughed his tongue into Tony virgin ass. Dan then grabs Tony's arms as he was trying to get push himself up off the bed, and pinned his arms behind his back and push his face back into Tony's ass, darting at Tony's ass.

Tony started to push back thinking he could maybe get up, but ended up just pushing his ass around Dan's tongue and grinding his own cock into the mattress. This all over whelmed Tony a bit and he started to stop fighting and moaned more as he feeling swept over his body emanating from his ass ring. Within a minute or two he'd stopped fighting and started to really get into getting his ring munched on. Tony's cock was now leaking precum all over his own stomach. Tony took the opportunity to grab Tony's ass checks and pull them apart again exposing Tony's wet hole. Now Dan started to play with Tony. He'd just lightly lick at it, then push deep in, then flick his tongue and any number of things he could think of. As Tony's ring started to relax, Dan sneakily licked his index finger and slipped it in, just up to the first knuckle. It slipped in easily, and Tony let out a deep groan. Dan wiggled his finger a bit, pulled it out and went back to tonguing Tony. Again Dan licked a bit more of his finger and slipped it in Tony again. This time it slipped in easily just past the second knuckle. Tony grasped and clenched his ass around Dan's finger momentarily, but he didn't say stop. He was enjoying this more than anything he'd done with his past girlfriends.

Again Dan wiggled his finger around, pulling it a bit, stretching Tony's ring just a little. Pulling out again he rimmed Tony some more. Dan noticed Tony was moving his body a bit differently, a sign he knew Tony was wanting the feeling of something inside him again. This time Dan slide two fingers into Tony, sliding in as far as he could. Tony clenched and tensed up again. "Just relax and it'll feel even better." Dan said. Slowly Tony started to relax and Dan was able to slow start to finger fuck him a bit, hocking his finger inside Tony to gently poke and stroke at close to Tony's prostate. Tony at this point was start to really moan. He was start too grind his cock into the mattress as he was leaking even more sticky precum into the fur on his navel.

Dan pulled his finger out and went back to rimming Tony now rather loose hole. Soon Tony was starting to whimper a bit, pushing his ass up and down. Dan could guess what would come next, and while still rimming Tony, he slid his hands into his gym bag, grabbing the bottle of lube, a condom packet. "Something up?" Dan asking quickly ripping open the condom packet and grabbing it out. Tony didn't respond... verbally.

Dan continued to rim Tony for a few seconds, grabbed the lube bottle, lubed up his right hand. Putting the bottle down he used his left hand to play a bit with Tony's hole, not really entering, just teasing, while stroking his cock hard with his lubed up right hand. Tony started to respond just as Dan expected, but he stopped again and asked "You wanting something?" as he grabbed the rubber and started to slow roll it down his cock. Again Tony didn't say anything. So Dan lightly licked at Tony's hole and kept string his cock keeping it hard.

After another minute or two Tony whisper "Just the tip"

Grabbing some more lube Dan started to rub more lube over his sheathed cock playing dumb like he didn't hear, "Pardon" he asked.

"Just the tip" Tony said clearly. "It's not gay if it's just the tip."

Dan rubbed the lube from his hands into the towel from the gym bag, grabbed Tony by the hips, lifting and guiding him into his knees on the edge of the bed.

Grabbing the bottle of lube he squeezed a good amount onto Tony's hole and started to work it into his hole with his index finger, which slid in way easier than he expected. Lining up his head with Tony's hole, he grabbed Tony's waist pausing momentarily, he said "Bite the pillow, you might feel this". Tony twitched for a moment, and then Dan pushed forward, just allowing half his head to push his outer ring open. Tony gasped for air, but having his head resting on the wall next to the bed he couldn't move anywhere. A second or two later Dan pushed the rest of his head through the first ring. He'd done a good job because Tony only whimper slightly and breathed heavily, feeling Dan's mushroom fill his hole like a bung, slowly stretching his inner ring to relax by itself. Another few moments and Dan this time holding Tony's waist pulled Tony onto him. Dan's fat mushroom head had passed Tony's rings now as Dan kept slowly pulling Tony back, waiting for him to stop "at just the tip" but noticed he wasn't stopping himself be impaled fully onto Dan. Tony seemed to like the feeling of his reasonable girthed shaft sliding through him.

Past his prostate Tony was feeling a sense of being 'full'. A sensation be didn't want to stop, but felt strangely different from anything he'd felt before. Before he knew it Tony had now bottomed out of Dan's rock hard rod. He could feel the trimmed hair around Dan's pelvis and legs resting against his ass. "A bit more than the tip" Was all Dan said into Tony's ear.

"Fuck up. It's not gay if I don't push back" Tony replied. With which Dan started to pull out, wanting to teach Tony a lesson he drew out past his prostate and started to pull his fat mushroom head against Tony's ring. Tony gasped and it was forced to start stretching to accommodate. Dan paused, still applying pressure and asked "You want it to stay in do you?" Tony didn't respond right away so he pull applied a little more pressure.

"FUCK. Stay in.". Tony yelped. "Keep it in. What a Fucker." he said as Dan released the pressure on his ring.

"You want it to stay it you, you've gotta work for it. I like pulling almost all the way out. Don't like it that way, you ride my cock then." Dan said back with a big grin on his face.

To Dan's amazement, Tony rose up from all fours, put his hands behind his and Dan's head head and started really trusting his hips back and fourth ride his cock like a porn star, moaning like a little bitch and loving the feel of Dan's gut pressed into the small of his back. Dan started to match his trusted and pretty quickly the two were sweating it out. The smell of sweat and sex filled the air. the sound of Dan's balls slapping Tony's legs and cock sliding into a well lubed hole, before long Dan had to back off a bit to stop him getting too close

Suddenly Tony stopped turning his head to Dan and said. "Double or nothing. Cum at the same time. I cum first, and you're going home high and dry, you cum first, you're nothing more than cock and spunk like any other guy."

"You're on" Dan replied. wrapping his arms around Tony he starting to fuck his ass, focusing his thrusts around Tony prostate and slowly tweaking Tony nipples. Tony not wanting to be out done would push back or pull off further than Dan wanted screwing up his flow. It didn't matter though, with all the action driving Dan's head over and over Tony's prostate, the nipple play, Dan could feel he could last and really wanted to bust his nut inside Tony, but didn't want to be outdone by this smart mouthed little shit. Dan grabbed Tony's cock and Tony instinctively thrust himself between Dan's fist and Dan pelvis.

It was only a few more thrusts and Dan could feel he was close. Tony could feel Dan's cock swelling in his ass, stretching and filling him even more than he thought was possible. It was too much for Tony to handle and he quickly, quicker than he had ever before, reached his peak on just two thrusts. His cock swelled in Dan's hand. Dan took the queue, let go of Tony's cock, stopped holding back, tried to push his cock right through Dan's ass and out his mouth. Tony started to spew cum all over the bed letting out and almighty groan, causing his ass the clench hard around Dan's cock. Dan gave it two final thrust through Tony's tightened ass, dumping his load with the biggest grunt he could muster into the condom.

Dan still firmly impaling Tony, Tony started to wince, wanting the release the feeling on his insides. Dan slowly to pull out till his head got to Tony's ring, where Tony started to yelp. Tony taking the good old plaster/bandage approach, went with a quicker rather than slower approach and popped his head out. Dan having filled the condom and Tony have emptied himself all over the bed, Tony collapsed into his own mess on the bed and Dan fell on top of him.

"Told you I could get you." Dan said panting.

"You cheated... you couldn't just use your mouth, you needed a finger too." Tony quipped back as best he could.