All Comments on 'Tony's Fantasy Fulfilled'

by JBancrofts99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
good

This is a good story. Even though there is no bi selection, it was put it a good spot. Please keep going for you are a good writer. I will be waiting for the next selection from you.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Going

Please write the rest of the story! I want to read about the anal sex part of the evening!

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
NICE

I think you captured what a lot of us would love to do. Yes please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

I wish I was one of the guys. The story made me rock hard

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
A Good Time!

I enjoyed your story. Keep them cumming (that will surely get the rest of us cumming). I was in a foursome once, it was great. The couple that I had went to meet, told me and Roland (the other guy who they had invited) it was going to be a threesome (we were both surprised). I ended up sucking off Roland, he really enjoyed it. I drove him home and we made plans to meet again. I sucked Roland off a week or so later. He made plans with one of his friends (Brian) and a week later I sucked both Roland and Brian, they have me being their oral slut on camcorder, I hope they show it to their friends or release the tape some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Reading this made me so hard. I do hope you can write about the four-way fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am now so revved up for a four way planned for wednesday. But i am total bottom and they will hopefully all do me together ass mouth ass repeat. Maybe even dap if a couple have longer cocks... the one guy i know is big and thick. The other a bit short and thick. I tgink this wont work for dap. But if the new guy is long and not too thick, i will make the opportunity open to him. I dream of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous