Tony's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apollona
apollona
10 Followers

I knew better than to flinch, and I could see that this was no jest. She was seriously pissed. I could see my whole family in the background just watching, obviously not willing to interfere.

I could sense that I was in big trouble, but I was not entirely sure what it was that I'd done. She stood looking at me for another moment in silence before she began.

"You bastard." She hissed, "you promised me that it was safe. You promised you arsehole."

I had a feeling this might be about the crash on Wednesday, but as a male, I'm not always too good with clues.

"How dare you do this to me?" She began sobbing now. "You said it was safe, and I believed you, so where is your fucking car? Don't bother explaining, I just saw the video!" She was crying now in earnest.

"Ness, it's not as bad as it looked."

"I don't fucking care," she screamed. "You know how I lost Peter..."

She punched my shoulder hard and seemed unable to stop hitting me. I caught her in a bear hug, and held her tight, as she continued for a moment to struggle before she collapsed into me.

In a haze I looked up and saw my father watching me with a frown, I knew he thought she was right.

By the time the children came out of their shock at seeing Aunt Vanessa berate their uncle Tony, she seemed to have recovered from her fit of pique and we all collapsed together onto the concrete floor, giggling and tickling the little ones and each other.

The look my mother gave me as she made it her business to walk past right then, made it really obvious that if Vanessa was not there today to put me in my place, she would have gone to town on me.

Have you ever seen a furious Greek mother letting go with both barrels at her firstborn son when he's done something to seriously displease her? Let me inform those that have never witnessed such a spectacle. It hurts. A lot. Both physically, and psychologically.

Now to find the prick that took the video and hid the fact from me. Then, bought said video here to share with everyone except me. I needed to string the fucker up by the balls, and use him as a punching bag.

Of course, no one would own up to it. Some of my long time mates, a few of which were at the Creek on Wednesday were at the barbeque, but they all swore they knew nothing of the video. I might have believed them if they weren't all grinning like idiots.

Tough love? I don't know. I guess I couldn't really blame them as I did take the sport up with the determination and passion of a new initiate. You know full bore till something gives. Well it gave, and I received so I guess my racing days are now behind me.

Not that I was that good at it. It was just something that helped me to feel something. I found I liked feeling stuff, even if it was fear; it helped me understand that I was still alive. I would have to look for a new hobby now.

The gang staging this intervention, while unnecessary, were just demonstrating their way of making a point. Racing was nice, but they wanted me to know that I didn't have to always push everything to breaking point. Clearly they thought I was beginning to take the kind of risks that could not be justified so they did what they thought was right. And that was to show Vanessa the video.

They could have just talked to me.

So there I was walking down the hallway of my supposedly empty house a few days later, to the sound of my old bed head banging against the wall.

How many times would Helen and I have made that exact same racket while in the heat of the moment? In a disconnected section of my mind, it occurred to me that the joists and the bearers may need packing again. The squeaks from the floorboards really sounded annoying.

I pushed the door open and took a peek. Four of them going at it like a scene from a poorly directed porno movie, on Helens side of the bed.

The fluid grace you would find in a scene on one of the better quality porno movies was lacking here. They all just seemed like base animals, quickly humping, slaves to their individual satisfaction.

Christine was the first to notice me, and her eyes went wide. She seemed to struggle with removing the cock that was lodged deeply down her throat. The owner of the cock didn't seem pleased at her efforts to eject him, so he grabbed her head harder and shoved himself deeper. The guys in her pussy and in her arse remained oblivious until I made the gratuitous "toot toot" sound from my vantage point in the doorway.

All motion ceased.

"Get out." I said quietly.

"Baby, it's not what it looks like," She really did put the effort in to sound sincere I thought. Impressive, but this was definitely one of those situations where it was pretty much what it looked like.

"I don't care sweetie," I replied.

This only confused her, as if she didn't usually get an indifferent response to this kind of behaviour. Obviously, she's been here before.

"Why don't you just wait your fucking turn, wimp?" Ahh, the alpha male. Big, bald, heavily tattooed, Italian looking.

I didn't respond verbally, just hunched my shoulders, eyes cast down before slowly approaching him in the most unthreatening manner I could. If all went to plan his guard would not go up, and my 'sorry I walked in on you sir' routine would belay any action until I was close enough. It seemed to have worked, as he actually started humping into Christine again.

The others took this as a sign that he was firmly in control, and made a start towards resuming. Christine threw me a look of contempt.

They should have been preparing to fight.

Oh well. As far as I was concerned they were all idiots. Did they suppose that I was going to play fair? In my own house? With people I didn't invite? Fucking on a bed I made explicitly clear no-one was to go near? The guys may not have known, but Christine certainly did.

Alpha Boy may have felt the first blow to his head, but I doubt he felt the kick to his ribs that knocked him out.

Being the one deeply embedded in Christine's arse, doggy style he was the easiest to get to.

The gorilla whose tool her mouth enveloped was clearly the next choice, as he thought he could be free of her in time to assume a guarded stance. It didn't make a difference. Thirty years of hard personal training, and two to three thousand odd years of technique development in China ensured that the speedy snap kick to his left knee, followed by a hard overhead right to his temple, would render him useless.

Lover boy underneath Christine was by now free, but he seemed keen to avoid violence of any kind and just started apologising. He was a lover not a fighter ... it was pathetic, so I held up my hand in the universal sign indicating stop.

Christine was starting to look a tiny bit horrified.

"I don't want to hear it fuckwit." I said. "What I want, is for all of you -this nice young lady included, to be out of my house in twenty minutes. I will have returned by then, and I won't be alone."

I reached down to each of the pants I found scattered around the bedroom and removed the driver's licence belonging to all of them. I threw the wallets to the floor, and made a show of holding up each piece of plastic.

"I know who you are now. Don't make me come looking for you," I turned to leave, then paused at the doorway. "This is your only warning."

I drove to my brother Con's house and sat with his family and played with his daughters for a while. I didn't mention anything to him, as he tended to be quite hot headed, so this was just a normal visit. I couldn't allow myself the time to think of the devastation I could feel coming. Losing Christine was not going to be the end of my universe. I was much more worried about what was going to happen in light of opening of the Door That Must Never Be Opened.

A little while later I borrowed my brother, not bothering to offer any explanation and made my way home. The dumb bitch was still there. Alone. I had realised as I played with Con's kids earlier that I did recognise the gangsters Christine had invited over. Their underboss was a very close friend of mine and Peter's. I might just mention it to him in passing the next time I see him in a few days. I told Con that everything seemed in order after doing a quick inspection of the house, and sent him home.

I decided to go easy on her, as she really didn't matter anymore. I didn't want to flog a dead horse so to speak. She mistook my silence for regret maybe, and decided to go into damage control mode.

"Baby, that meant nothing to me. I was just letting off some steam you know? And I thought it would be a bit of harmless fun. I didn't mean to hurt you. I realise now, that I really do love you, and I'm prepared to stop doing this, if you want us to get serious, and maybe take our relationship to the next level."

"Okay." I replied. "But what made you think it was alright to use that room, and that bed?" I wanted to understand her mindset, what possible reason —excuse anyway, she had to justify her actions.

"Well," she still hadn't realized that whatever she said then would be irrelevant. She would soon though. "I didn't think you were using it, and I didn't want to use the bed you and I use. I know you never wanted anyone to go in there, but I did want us to be reasonably comfortable this afternoon without disturbing the rest of the house. Frankly, I couldn't see the big deal. We didn't break anything ... did I do bad?"

I could see that she was getting cute now, her defiance, which I used to think of as endearing, was beginning to grate on my nerves. This girl —woman, thought so little of anyone else, that she felt totally justified in doing what she was doing 'as long as no one got hurt.'

I sighed deeply, and calmly allowed my gaze to settle on her. She didn't like what she saw in my eyes.

She started to get a clearer picture now of what I really thought of her, I could see her hands start to fidget. She experienced difficulty in meeting my stare. Her own eyes became glassy.

I had what I wanted from her then, but I remained silent a little longer, waiting for the twitch that indicated she was about to lose it before I continued quietly.

"You do realize that you've killed them don't you?" I don't think she was capable of any response at this stage, she was just trying to take this all in.

"Probably tomorrow or the next day, Joey, the guy your friends work for, will want to deal with those fuckwits personally. I always liked Joey, because he insisted on remaining a 'hands-on' kind of guy, even as he was moving up in the ranks."

Leaning back into my couch I Looked up at the ceiling. I was reminiscing, and no longer cared if Christine stayed or left. Cried or laughed. Lived or died. Did I give her a glimpse of what her future had in store for her? It was all the same to me. "We grew up as kids living next door to one another. He loved my wife dearly, and told me repeatedly that she was the best thing that ever happened to me.

"We used to sit in his mum's kitchen for hours at a time talking about different kinds of food, me being Greek, my wife being French and Joey Italian. Fuck, when we all got together, the food that came out of that kitchen became legendary in the neighbourhood. Great times."

I sat up a bit and coldly looked her square in the eyes. "Now, how do you think he's going to respond when I tell him that a couple of his uninvited goons were rutting my alleged girlfriend on my departed wife's side of the bed?"

I disinterestedly watched as she got up fast, with an alarmed look on her face and bolted to the bathroom. I heard her being sick in there, but by then I really couldn't give a fuck.

apollona
apollona
10 Followers
12