All Comments on 'Too Clever by a Mile Ch. 02'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DrPlutonDrPlutonabout 12 years ago
Cruelty is sad.

I tried to get into this installment, but it just didn't excite me like the first chapter. Any story involving somebody dressing like a maid generally feels (or is) cruel, and I hate that. I was hoping that the couple could talk or something at some point, but he treats her like a child (definitely creepy when he comments about her "child's puss") and subjects her to humiliation. I gave it a four because it was well-written, and I like the emotional interplay. I couldn't give it a five because my "pedo alarm" started blaring.

BelgiumBelgiumabout 12 years ago

I agree with DrPluton, this chapter doesn't really fit in the romantic story arc. It's cruel and humiliating. I don't how she would agree to it... even if she's in love. And Steve definately has something sinister. It's quite out of her character. This chapter definately isn't as good as the first one. I hope the third one picks up the level from chaper 1. Therefore only two stars whereas chapter 1 got four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Well it isn't what I was expecting, but it was still interesting and I look forward to seeing the next chapter.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
BEING CLEVER IS NOT BEING SLY

and on top of it all. TK U MLJ LV NV

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Awesome.

I thought this chapter was great. Interesting power plays, and interesting how much one can take. It would also be interesting to learn why this was necessary. I hope that becomes a little clearer in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I have the strangest feeling I have read this before, did you 're-write' it or copy off someone else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
response to anonymous

This is my work. I don't steal or plagiarize. If you ever read two of my other stories, Valerie and the Bachelor or Allyson, you'd find two women in maid's attire. The 'woman dresssed as a maid' also appears briefly in my story The Gold Digger. It's a common male fantasy, and me, being a man, enjoy it. In this story you read about the Iodine Mercurichrome event. That actually happened with my wife, not as a maid, but certainly in a mini and with similar outcomes. carvohi

MadMonkey007MadMonkey007about 12 years ago
names

Enjoyed the story very much. I didn't mind the maid bit at all.

It might be fitting if Cathy originally goes by Catherine or Kathleen and has that changed to Kathy by Steve.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Fascinating Story

What were they going to do that they backed off of? It should be obvious to him now that she is in love with him. Is he just convinced that she is gold mining?

You know there is a time that you have to believe what you feel and ignore external information.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Loved it so far. Thanks for your time and imagination.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

I like your writing, but the subtle racism in some of your stories is a HUGE turn off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous