Too Clever by a Mile Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa thought she had her, "Did he mention money?"

Cathy had no idea where this was going, "A little, mostly about how expensive it would be."

Glynnis asked, "Did he offer to underwrite anything in your name?"

Cathy smiled. They'd talked about things like that, "Yes, he and I talked about some of the kinds of rooms we'd, I mean the hospice would have."

Theresa murmured, "Really, do tell."

Cathy was a little excited. She thought they really wanted to know about the hospice, and in spite of her original purpose for meeting Steve, and the horrible experience she'd just had she wanted to tell them what she knew about the project, "We talked about play rooms, and parent waiting rooms, and parent sleeping areas, and a food court, and a...she hesitated"

Theresa pushed her, "Yes?"

Cathy thought of Ginger. She involuntarily put her hands on her cheeks and looked down at the floor. "There would be a room..." she couldn't get Ginger off her mind "...where we would say good bye." Her eyes had started to cloud up, but she quickly recovered "... and a special room for those in remission." There she got it out.

Theresa persisted, "How did you come into this?"

Cathy answered, "He..." she pointed to Steve"... he said my name could go on the remission room while Leah's name would go on the good bye room."

Cathy was done and she knew it; if they asked her many more questions about the hospice she'd break down. She looked at Theresa, "Can I go get the folders now?"

Theresa looked away, "Yes go get the folders."

Cathy leaped to her feet and half skipped half ran to Steve's office.

Theresa looked at Steve, "She's wearing my best friend's locket, and you're naming rooms after her at the hospice?"

Cathy was on her way back in when she heard Steve say, "It was just talk. I haven't decided on anything."

Theresa looked at the others, "Right, just talk."

Steve got mad, "Theresa I love you. You're like a sister to me, but I invited you here to offer you a chance to get in on what could be a great and wonderful thing. Don't spoil it. I gave Cathy a locket, so what, it wasn't Leah's anymore, it was mine, and I wanted her to have it. If I name a room after her..." He pointed to Cathy, "and you're on the board of directors and oppose it, then her name won't go on."

Theresa was taken aback, "Steve."

"Theresa I need your help. I want to leave a legacy in memory of my wife. This is about Leah!" He'd completely forgotten one of the other purposes of the dinner party was to find a way to expose Cathy. He'd gotten lost in his own mental meanderings about the hospice.

Barry calmed everyone down, "Steve we know why we're here. Have you forgotten? Of course the hospice is important, and you knew before we all got here all of us are in it for the long haul. Now let's just simmer down."

Steve looked at Theresa, "I'm sorry Terry. I just, well."

She knew, she understood, "It's OK, and you know you have me."

Allen had his folder open, "Let's look some of this over."

Steve looked at Cathy. He flicked his hand and pointed to the kitchen, "Coffee."

Cathy jumped up, glad to be out of the line of fire, and double glad to have something to do, "Yes sir." She scampered back to the kitchen.

For the next two hours they read Steve's proposals and looked over the plans and the prospectus he had developed. By the time they got through everything it was close to 12:30. Steve told them where their rooms were, and where the toiletries could be found. Since everyone had been to Steve's many times before, and all of them had had many overnights there in the past, his directions were more than adequate. One by one they collected their folders and worked their way to their rooms.

To Cathy's surprise the guests, all five of them, had been asked to stay the night. Cathy was exhausted, and she hoped Steve was just about finished with her. Waiting on these people had proved to be far more tiring than she ever imagined a small dinner party could be.

An After Party Surprise:

Steve had just finished his after dinner coffee. All his guests looked like they were getting ready to go upstairs. He could see Cathy was dead both physically and emotionally. She'd taken quite a lot for him. He smiled and crooked his finger at her.

Cathy, still playing the little maid, scurried over, "Sir?"

He took her left hand in his right, "Why don't you go upstairs. Slip into your pajamas. Come back down when you're ready, and we'll say good night."

Dumbstruck Cathy nodded. Still in her role as maid she replied, "Yes sir." She walked purposefully toward and up the stairs to the bedroom they shared. She'd been confused and out of sorts all night, what between the high handed manner of that woman Theresa and some of the other guests, but this last, this strange order to get ready for bed and then come back for a goodnight? A goodnight what, a goodnight kiss, a goodnight pat in the head? She'd felt like some kind of trained pet all night as it was. Still, if that's what he wanted...

She reached the bedroom wondering what kind of pajamas he'd laid out for her. She crossed the threshold. There on the bed they were waiting. She walked over checked them out. They weren't too bad, quite nice actually a silk pajama set, a pair of shorty pajama pants and a nice looking top.

She quickly slipped out of her maid outfit, the panties', and the camisole, and put on the pajamas. She was careful to slip the necklace he'd given her over the collar before doffing the uniform. The pajamas were a vivid white silk, the pants were loose fitting, quite comfortable, and the top was equally loose, it buttoned up the front to a low cut V-necked collar.

She ran into the bathroom, washed off her make up, and brushed out her hair. Since she'd been there he'd been making her cut it shorter and shorter. Tonight he'd made her have that preposterous little flip in the front. Now she liked it. She wondered who Audrey Hepburn was. She'd check her out on the Internet. She wondered what was next. She wondered what she was doing. He was taking her over more and more. She was so excited. Her brain was going a mile a minute.

Talk about being taken over, he'd even taken away her contacts. She cleaned the glasses he'd given her. She slipped the black high heeled shoes back on, sans socks, and swept on back downstairs to the dining room. On the way down she considered how much of her prior life, her prior person-hood had disappeared. Steve really was taking her over. Somehow she didn't mind; in some ways she liked it.

When she got there Steve was waiting. He was alone. She asked, "Where are our guests?"

He walked over and pulled her to him, "They're already in their bedrooms. I had one of the other maids; you know one of our Spanish ladies lead them off."

She didn't like the way he said, one of the other maids. She wasn't really a maid, but she let it go, after tonight anything could happen, "Are we finally really alone?"

He smiled softly and pulled her over to the big sofa, "Come over here a minute. I have something for you."

Cathy allowed him to pull her along. She made sure he saw she was wearing the locket.

They reached the sofa. He sat down and pulled her down on his lap. He took his left arm and pulled her in close. He used the thumb and forefinger of his right hand to pull her chin up to his face. He kissed her, "You were a lovely girl tonight. I'm very proud of you."

She kissed him back. She thought, 'Maybe I'll get something out of this awful night after all.' She didn't want to be his 'lovely girl', she wanted to get laid. Between kisses she whispered, "I love you Steve."

He kept kissing her while he slowly, one by one, undid the buttons on her pajama top. When he got the last one undone he pulled her top out and away from her breasts. She had beautiful breasts.

When she'd first arrived they'd been a thirty-four B cup. They were a little smaller now after the exercises she'd been doing for him and the new kind of robust ointments and salves he'd been rubbing her down with nearly every night. The ointments actually didn't cause her breasts to shrink; that couldn't happen, but the moisturizers did have the affect of helping them to tauten up a little more.

He knew she was uncomfortable about her breast size; the exercises made them firmer, and like anything that firmed up her breasts they seemed to be slightly smaller. They were maybe just a little, but not really, but then for a woman who might feel a little self-conscious about that sort of thing it might cause her some worry. That's what he wanted; anything that would undermine her confidence.

He leaned forward and kissed each beautiful rosebud, "I love your breasts, and your nipples and your aureoles are perfect. I like that they are a little smaller. It makes you look and act younger. I like that."

She allowed herself to lean up for the attention, but she didn't like the comment. She knew it was the exercising, and probably the moisturizers he used on her, but she did sense a slight diminution in her cup size. If he let her put on one of her old brassieres she'd be able to confirm it. He wouldn't do that though. He'd put them away someplace, and she hadn't been able to find them.

He kept fondling and kissing her breasts for another two or three minutes, then he shifted to her vagina. A few days earlier she'd let him shave her, and he'd followed the shaving with daily visits to her puss with soft creams that further eroded her vaginal hair, it added to the softness of an already delicate region, and it heightened her sensitivity to his touch.

He'd been very careful not to overdo the fondling and rubbing. Too much attention could lead to sensations of irritation, but just the right amount of attention served to increase her awareness of her budding labia, then there was that thin deep cavern between those fleshy labial cliffs, plus her always excited always engorged clitoris, and last that added special place he'd been attending to that he called her peach which really was the gateway to the inner regions of her rear end.

Steve got her panties down around her ankles. He stood up and pulled her to her feet, "Come on."

She allowed herself to be helped back up.

He guided her to the large full length mirror that was at the end of the dining room. He held her beside him while he caressed each dark brown nipple, "Look at them Cathy. They're beautiful."

Cathy self-consciously looked at herself in the mirror. Yes, she thought, they were pretty, smaller but certainly pretty

He took two fingers of his right hand and squeezed her labial lips together. The soft skin, denuded of all hair, looked a child's vagina. It felt that way too. He softly pinched her labia; he took his thumb and gently rubbed it over her clitoris. He used his other fingers to squeeze the bottom of her pussy. He could feel her reaction, her rising warmth at his touch. He could feel the moisture begin to emerge from her uterine walls. He took his fingers and pressed in a little more tightly. He knew not to press too hard, not this soon. He felt her press against his hand.

He kissed the top of her head. Standing side by side Steve was a full ten maybe twelve inches taller. He could look down at her and see everything, every movement, every nuanced reaction. He could see how her flesh responded to his touch, how it grew warmer, pinker, and more responsive with every careful smoothing of his fingertips, "You have a beautiful, a perfect little puss. Did you know that?"

She pressed against him more tightly. She wanted to be able to reach up and kiss him, but she was too short, and the way her head was trapped under his she couldn't see his face, "Cut it out."

"No it's true. You're beautiful. It's like a child's puss, all pink and clean and pure."

References to her new childlike appearance down there made her more self-conscious, more insecure, less sure of herself. She didn't know quite what to say, "I love you Steve."

He took her two hands and held them close together in his one right hand.

For Cathy the power of his one hand holding her two so tightly was felt like what it must like to be in handcuffs.

Holding her in just that fashion he led her back upstairs to the bedroom.

All the way up the steps she smiled to herself, yes she was going to something out of this embarrassing and humiliating night after all. She felt all wet between her legs.

++++++++++++

Another note from the writer:

If anyone's still there chapter three will be up as soon as this chapter is on site.Remember, this story is finished so, if you're enjoying it, you won't be frustrated by something not done. By the way this really s a love story.

If you were reading Love in the Cross Hairs it's not quite done. Won't be long though. Last, don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Try not to be anonymous. If you join the site you can make up any name you want and use that as your comment personality.